How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment...

Discus and support How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox, PC? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment but do I play Xbox games via PC? One person is still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jurgen1488, May 27, 2019.

1. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment...

How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox, PC? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment but do I play Xbox games via PC?

One person is still reporting me. Reports my profile. Reports my GamerTag and reports me everywhere (Steam, UPLay, EPIC, etc)

That man hates me, and that's why he's bullying me that way. I don't know how to defend myself.

I found out today.

Recently, the Enforcement Team has changed my nickname for the constant reporting of that person.

I have nothing to do with this man on Xbox. He only knows me through a gaming group on Facebook.

I don't have his Gamertag. I only know what his name really is.

:)

Jurgen1488, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I defend myself against bullying on Xbox? When I don't turn on Xbox at the moment... - Similar Threads - defend myself against

2. I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...: So I (My gamertag is ) was playing a game of Rocket League (I was having an off game, not playing particularly well), and my teammate begins spamming "Wow!" and "Okay." the entire game (This is...
  3. Not given a chance to defend myself for a 14 day suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not given a chance to defend myself for a 14 day suspension: Hi, my previous post got post locked and thrown in the trash. I'm being called a misogynist when I am not, that is defamation. Being threatened with my account being suspended for saying...
  4. I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...: Dear Xbox Enforcement Team and Microsoft Support, I would like to start off by saying that I am a long time xbox user, I enjoy the community and the console, and that is why I still use xbox. I...
  5. 14 day suspension from defending myself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day suspension from defending myself.: I played a game of CoD and beat some people. One of them decides to spam me 12 party invites and says "Join" and I tell him, "you're sad lol". He proceeds to spam me and call me trash so I send 1...
  6. Communications banned for defending myself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications banned for defending myself: why is it when you defend yourself in messages the other person can just report you and get you communications banned but nothing happens to them? It makes total sense that someone can **** talk...
  7. Banned for a month for defending myself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned for a month for defending myself: Well damn, got grief from a typical GTA player, thinking that were all it, 1 kill and they started to use a lag switch. All they did was to send messages through GTAs messages in game, but they...
  8. Communications banned for defending myself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications banned for defending myself: why is it when you defend yourself in messages the other person can just report you and get you communications banned but nothing happens to them? It makes total sense that someone can **** talk...
  9. banned for what i just defend myself did not start. sorry for my english im not english

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for what i just defend myself did not start. sorry for my english im not english: i was banned while being insulted by message is not normal i did not start to insult i just defended myself please give me my live bbccbcc2-4626-4f2d-9acd-f7e44df76854
  10. I got console banned for defending myself against racism ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned for defending myself against racism ....: So this guy I’m in a group with in invited me to a party so we could play a game, I beat this guy badly mind you, and next thing I know he calls me the n word, and then I caused him out badly for...