How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In Forza Horrizon 5 - My Son can’t download a Gift (car) from the Message Center. It is giving an error message that says “To Do This Change a Setting.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by robertmckenna4, Dec 29, 2021.

1. How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5

In Forza Horrizon 5 - My Son can’t download a Gift (car) from the Message Center. It is giving an error message that says “To Do This Change a Setting. You cannot see content other people make because how your account is set up. Your parent can customize your Xbox privacy profile in your setting > account > family settings > manage family members”

I looked for this setting and can’t find it. I have made some changes but none have fixed the issue.

:)

robertmckenna4, Dec 29, 2021
  2. robertmckenna4 Win User

This was a huge help and fixed my issue. I found it easier to navigate on a desktop and use the Privacy button on the top dash bar for a more direct link.

After hitting the Privacy button, I choose the Xbox Logo Tab under the “Manage your Privacy Settings” where I found all the settings.

Thanks again for your help.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

No worries, glad to hear it’s resolved! Feel welcome to post back if you encounter any errors, or have any further questions or concerns :)

Happy holidays!
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Robert,

The specific setting you need to enable/allow is under the privacy tab. ‘You can see and upload community creations’ - set to everyone. This option would also enable access to the Auction House

You can adjust these privacy settings at https://account.microsoft.com/family and select the child account on the privacy & online safety page, or on a Xbox One or Series X|S console.

Refer to this support guide:

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

Once you’ve made these changes, your son would need to sign out then back in again for the updated settings to take effect on his account. Also be sure to select ‘submit’ to confirm and save these settings, which would apply to the account on all devices.

More information on Microsoft Family settings and features here: https://www.xbox.com/community/for-everyone/responsible-gaming

Family & online safety | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Forza Horizon 4

In Forza Horizon when you receive a gift containing a car you must see a notification saying that it was added to your garage, did you see that message? if not, maybe if you to the message center you can check if you have the gift there and claim it.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

I didn't receive my special Ford Raptors for Forza Horizon 3. Help?

Hey xCAM -

If you log into your Forza Horizon 3 game, check your in-game Gifts option via the Message center. I had to sign in, check it, back out, and check it again and my gift was there. If you're a VIP member, it should show up similarly.

Let us know!
Thema:

1. How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Download Gift Message

2. Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.: I gifted Crusader Kings 3 to a friend a couple weeks ago but he's been busy and just got a chance to look at the code and put it in a couple days ago. It still won't let him install the game and...
  3. how to download redeemed gift code game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download redeemed gift code game: when i bought my console it came with gift code games but when I formated my console it tells me to buy the game when i try to redeem the code again it tells me already redeemed so how cam I get...
  4. given a gift through Xbox, a game pack for dead by daylight but cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    given a gift through Xbox, a game pack for dead by daylight but cant download: given a gift through Xbox, a game pack for dead by daylight but cant download its says i have no applicable devices 67d48d71-5a9e-4a68-a941-34fee675a7e1
  5. Download gifted content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download gifted content: I gifted my son a game. It comes up in store as owned, but when he clicks through it comes up buy and want him to purchase. 2acd3784-6be1-44e4-b377-80ee11ed2036
  6. Downloading a Gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a Gift: I purchased dead by daylight for a friend of mine as a gift for him. He was able to redeem the gift but he was not able to install it. It won't pop up in his library or queue. I would like to know...
  7. How do I download a gifted game on xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a gifted game on xbox console?: My friend gifted me Black Ops Cold War - Standard Edition online. I redeemed the gift on a browser first. When I go to xbox console I can't see option to download. How do I download or play the...
  8. Gifted game unavailable to download with transaction showing completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game unavailable to download with transaction showing completed: I was gifted a game recently, redeemed on PC and shows up in payments as completed. However, it has not started downloading (isn't in the full game library at all) and when locating the game in...
  9. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD: Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history...
  10. A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...: I am at the end of my rope here, I have tried uninstalling the game from my console, redeeming it the code on every way I have tried (microsoft store app, xbox app, the microsoft website) and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 5 cant receive gift