HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD GAMES FROM XBOX.COM

Discus and support HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD GAMES FROM XBOX.COM in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a used XBOX SLIM 250 Gb, and surprise!!!, the console is banned, I bought the game "The Gunstringer" and have a code to download FRUIT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AvannBreak, May 30, 2014.

1. AvannBreak
    AvannBreak Guest

Hi, I bought a used XBOX SLIM 250 Gb, and surprise!!!, the console is banned, I bought the game "The Gunstringer" and have a code to download FRUIT NINJA, can I download it directly? or how can I download it to play it?, I want to buy some songs to just
    dance 4 and the question is the same... if the console is banned can I buy the songs or other games from xbox.com and install it?

Thank you

:)

AvannBreak, May 30, 2014
  2. GomaKyle
    GomaKyle Guest
    Can I download Games with Gold Games from Xbox.com?

How so? I am trying to get Thief for 360, but when I go to do that, it says it is 29.99 and wants me to pay and verify my information.

GomaKyle, May 30, 2014
  3. GomaKyle
    GomaKyle Guest

Can I download a Games with Gold game (free) on Xbox.com when I am not near my Xbox One? And can I do the same for the Xbox 360 games? Thanks.

GomaKyle, May 30, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

There is no way to download directly from the website. The website will only allow you to queue a download to start the next time you turn on the console. The console has to be able to connect to Live in order to download the games.

Smwutches, May 30, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

There is no way to download directly from the website. The website will only allow you to queue a download to start the next time you turn on the console. The console has to be able to connect to Live in order to download the games.
  6. GomaKyle Win User

How so? I am trying to get Thief for 360, but when I go to do that, it says it is 29.99 and wants me to pay and verify my information.
  7. jarablue Win User

Background downloads enabled yet download queue is not moving xbox360 turned off

Oh so wait, I have to start the download from the 360 console itself? I can only queue up downloads on the web for the xb1? My download queue will download games/apps I initiated from the 360 console itself? I thought if my xbox 360 was on, I could queue
    up downloads on xbox.com to download to it. Is this how it works?
  8. JAZENOX Win User

I Can Not Download Xbox 360 Games From XBOX.com

Just go here:
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/Xbox360Games

If you still can't see 360 titles change your browser

M3tal Daz3 Hello! I will try changing browsers & if this resolves the problem I will reply with the results! Thx for your reply to my post!

M3tal Daz3: I did try 3 of the latest & most popular browsers that run on windows 8.1 (internet explorer, firefox & chrome). I get the exact same result with all 3 browsers & the "My Games" Xbox 360 downloads still will not display or download from the xbox
    official website). As before just the Xbox One downloads display & download (so this seems to be a problem with Xbox 360 accounts).
    I forgot to note that my internet speed is very fast & I have no problems with online gaming (such as lag or frequent disconections ect.)
  9. JAZENOX Win User

I Can Not Download Xbox 360 Games From XBOX.com

Just go here:
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/Xbox360Games

If you still can't see 360 titles change your browser

M3tal Daz3 Hello! I will try changing browsers & if this resolves the problem I will reply with the results! Thx for your reply to my post!
    M3tal Daz3: I did try 3 of the latest & most popular browsers that run on windows 8.1 (internet explorer, firefox & chrome). I get the exact same result with all 3 browsers & the "My Games" Xbox 360 downloads still will not display or download from the xbox
    official website). As before just the Xbox One downloads display & download (so this seems to be a problem with Xbox 360 accounts).
Thema:

1. HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD GAMES FROM XBOX.COM - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD GAMES COM

2. 使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...

in XBoX on Windows
    使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...: 购买xbox game pass后用xbox for pc下载完会免游戏始终 法启动,卸载重装也 法解决,一直显示当前在 的账户中不可用,错误代 : 0x803F8001,请问应该如何解决,感谢! [Translation - After purchasing xbox game pass, downloading with xbox for pc will prevent the...
  3. 'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store: Hi, I have an Xbox One and recently it has gained an issue wherein every-time I try to download a game from the store it will start installing and even before it reaches 1%, it says 'installation...
  4. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  5. How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...: My teen son just bought a new gaming PC. His Microsoft profile accurately reflects his age (under 18) and I have him set up as a family member both in my Microsoft profile and in the xbox one...
  6. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  7. Downloaded game crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game crashing: Hi guys, I downloaded Lara Croft Definitive Edition last week, 54% the way through & now it just crashes & doesn't load. I get as far as being able to click 'continue' and that's it. What should...
  8. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC: Hello, I've been a user of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for quite a while. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds on PC since Ultimate allows you to play games from the Console and PC Game Passes, but...
  10. no puedo descargar ningún juego en el servicio game pass (pc) [I can't download any games...

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo descargar ningún juego en el servicio game pass (pc) [I can't download any games...: Desde hace dos días he tenido problemas cuando se trata de descargar cualquier vídeojuego en el servicio de game pass en pc, cuando trato de descargar cualquier vídeojuego, comienza con el cartel...