How can i download the army of two the free xox game

Discus and support How can i download the army of two the free xox game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hmm i am from the philippines but our family bought the console at NJ? i want To play it because they have a game scene here in the philippines :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by frichieny, Apr 28, 2015.

1. frichieny
    frichieny Guest

hmm i am from the philippines but our family bought the console at NJ? i want To play it because they have a game scene here in the philippines How can i download the army of two the free xox game :)

:)

frichieny, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Help

Hello, I am unable to download Army of Two for free using my account. My account is a "child" account which blocks me from downloading the game. Using (with permission) a "parent" account I am still unable to download it; the reason being my parents dont
    have gold. How can I get the game for free on xbox one?

Dark Guardian17, Apr 28, 2015
  3. UndeR26rus
    UndeR26rus Guest
    xbox live gold problem with free game

I have activated the xbox live gold subscription. now for free I can download games ncredible Adventures: Van Helsing 3, ZOMBI. the store is displayed that I can download free of charge by subscription to the game Army of Two, but when I try to download
    it I'm offered to buy it why I can not download it by subscribing to xbox live gold for free

UndeR26rus, Apr 28, 2015
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

certain games are region locked in order to get them you need to have the region of the account, console, and physical location. since the console is a USA console you will run into issues trying to get ANY region locked content sorry.

davemcfly85, Apr 28, 2015
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

certain games are region locked in order to get them you need to have the region of the account, console, and physical location. since the console is a USA console you will run into issues trying to get ANY region locked content sorry.
  6. Mazter0fPuppetz Win User

Problems with Army of two

The version of the game we have to download is Army of Two EU and it's currently not listed as free like the US version.
  7. Ebony Guy Win User

GWG Army of Two can't download

This question is aimed at Brazilians who (like me), use a LIVE GOLD American account.

How did you download the game Army of Two - The Devil's Cartel?

For I have constantly tried, and once you get to a point in the download, it shows the message _ "Can not downloading of game Army of Two TDC" _ would appreciate if someone could answer, therefore, I have modified the console Region to the US I changed the
    time and GMT + 4 to GMT + and changed the language to English.

Nothing worked, and the mewsmo occurs with MAFIA 2 game.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Games with gold-for America only?!?!

9. Raducu Mihaitza Win User

Problem : Download stop 79%

The same problem on me 2 in the last two mounts I was unable to download the free games ARMY OF TWO , AC: 4 Black Flag and this Mounth Mafia 2.I think I tried ererything still not works ! Hopefully Microsoft will meke something with this error !
Thema:

1. How can i download the army of two the free xox game - Similar Threads - download army free

2. Can't download specific game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download specific game.: There was an update to Phantsy Star Online 2 today that I downloaded. When it finished downloading the game was gone. I tried reinstalling it and it would start downloading but it would only...
  3. Army of Two, problem download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Army of Two, problem download: I have Army of Two problem downloading!!! ****! 8c918847-69c5-4df9-89d9-9a99088be7a2
  4. Can't download "Army of two" on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download "Army of two" on Xbox one: I tried to download "Army of two" - that was free thru gold membership -on xbox one s and am getting this message :"sorry your purchase cannot be completed at this time " i tried the website and...
  5. Can't download Army of Two without having to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Army of Two without having to pay: So I activated a 14 day trial of XBL gold on my account and was able to download the other two free games with no problems. However, whenever I try to checkout with Army of Two it keeps asking for...
  6. Can't download Army of Two DC, Mafia 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Army of Two DC, Mafia 2: Hello, i'm having a problem with downloading "Games with gold" games. To be exact - with Mafia 2, Army of two DC. I had no problems with other games before. I will try to explain everything as...
  7. GWG Army of Two can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG Army of Two can't download: Same issue, gives the "Sorry, you're purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." error. Vancouver, Canada, some goes for my buddy in Victoria, Canada. We had no issue gettings...
  8. Tracking error in Download Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tracking error in Download Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel: Olá, eu Estou Tentando Fazer o Download do jogo. "Army of Two: Cartel do Diabo", Aparece o SEGUINTE Erro Mais (Veja a Imagem / foto) Eu moro no Brasil e minha vida E americano, tentou Change uma...
  9. Can't start download game Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start download game Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel: Can't start download game Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel which give gold status when trying to buy the console gives an error 80150017 and through the site writes that it is impossible to make a...
  10. Downloading "GWG" Army of two and its really slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading "GWG" Army of two and its really slow: I've been having some trouble downloading it but i finally got it to start downloading and its taking forever ive checked download speed at speedtest.net and im at 15.04mbs ive had it downloading...