How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One?

Discus and support How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One? The Fornite Bundle brought the game and 1 month free Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oan416, Mar 29, 2019.

1. oan416
    oan416 Guest

How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One?

The Fornite Bundle brought the game and 1 month free Xbox Live, but not the Eon cosmetic set and 2.000 V-bucks. We need to know how to redeem them / download them. Thanks

:)

oan416, Mar 29, 2019
  2. oan416 Win User

Thanks for the information. Regards.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Oan thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We suggest going through the entire cardboard box the console came in since the bundles can come with a physical code with a scratch off. If that's not the case check the receipt as the 25 alpha numeric code could be printed on there as well. Let us know
    if this helps or if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Eon bundle

Hey there!

When you purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle it should come with a code for the Eon Cosmetics set and a code for the 2,000 V-bucks. You can find everything that the bundle includes through the Xbox website.

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite Eon Bundle not containing Save the World

Hello Wrong Cal,

Sorry for the confusion with the bundle. As
    stated in the bundle
    it does not state it comes with save the world. It comers with Fortnite battle Royale, Eon cosmetic set, 2, V-Bucks and the console. So as Parity posted once you redeem the Eon cosmetic, You should get save the world, not sure on time
    frame for this. You may
    have to submit a ticket on epic games
    to get save the world.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. corbynmiddleton Win User

Eon Xbox one s bundle

It suppose to come with a leaflet with a 25 digit code that allows you to unkock the eon skin glider pickaxe aswell as 2000 v bucks . Isnt there something you can do for me it was the main reason i bought the bundle for the eon set.
Thema:

1. How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One? - Similar Threads - download Eon cosmetic

2. I can not download skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download skate 3: I have the money for gift cards and I have more than enough but every time I try and buy it it will say sorry try again later anyone got a fix for this problem 623ac255-de24-4cc6-aa0a-3111b653f5aa
  3. Disk read error while playing a downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk read error while playing a downloaded game: Ive been having issues while playing warzone (downloaded directly to hard drive). I’ll be in the middle of a game and get kicked to the main screen with a disk read error even though theres no...
  4. Call of Duty slow update download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty slow update download: [img] [img] For some reason my Call of Duty Modern Warfare will only download at less then 20mbps. Any other game I attempt to download I get my usual speed (60 - 90 mbps). I’ve had this issue...
  5. Xbox Game Pass works partially. It doesn’t show I have it, but I can download the games....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass works partially. It doesn’t show I have it, but I can download the games....: I bought a Game Pass code on Amazon and I put the code in on my PC. I go on xbox and in my games and apps it still says Game Pass is an available offer, when I click it it takes me to the store to...
  6. Help: Downloading Classic 2005 Version of SW Battlefront 2 XBOX One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: Downloading Classic 2005 Version of SW Battlefront 2 XBOX One S?: I want to play and download the classic 2005 version of Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my Xbox One S. I tried looking for it on the Microsoft game/app store, but it wasn't showing up. I also tried...
  7. Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile): I have recently gotten a Xbox 360 and when I put in my email and password, the console displays this message: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...
  8. Horrible download speeds for updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible download speeds for updates: I have 1gb FIOS connection, I'm hardwired to my router, and xbox speed test consistently shoes 700-800mbps. My download speed for uodates isnt even getting 1mbps!!!!! Whats going on here?! I tried...
  9. Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download: Hello, I charged my money through the betting terminal and it happened to me that my son downloaded it via mob minecraft but I don't know how to get it into the x box 360 it falls and nothing...
  10. Trying to download my profile to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download my profile to my Xbox 360: So I've been trying to download my profile to my Xbox 360 and keep receiving error codes, the latest one that keeps popping up is that there is a problem with my credentials, but im able to log on...