How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One?

Discus and support How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One? The Fornite Bundle brought the game and 1 month free Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oan416, Mar 29, 2019.

1. oan416
    oan416 Guest

How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One?

The Fornite Bundle brought the game and 1 month free Xbox Live, but not the Eon cosmetic set and 2.000 V-bucks. We need to know how to redeem them / download them. Thanks

:)

oan416, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One? - Similar Threads - download Eon cosmetic

2. Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.: Hi! I'm having trouble downloading the xbox console companion app onto my chromebook laptop. When I click install it says that I need to be logged into my microsoft account on my device, which I...
  3. Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!: Dear Sir/Madam at X-Box One support, I have a repeated problem that prevents me and my children from using x-box for days every time there is an update. My x-box settings is on automatic update....
  4. Download problem on the windows store

in XBoX on Windows
    Download problem on the windows store: I recently bought forza 4 on the windows store, I have a connection of 400Mbps, but on the store it's been 4 days that I download and I'm only 22GB! My download this cut for an hour! Then it...
  5. Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem: I'm downloading Gears of War 4 from the Microsoft Store with the XBox Game Pass. This 80 GB had been downloaded and then my computer shut down due to power failure. Now I download it again, Now it...
  6. Xbox mobile downloads?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile downloads?: How do i choose which xbox to download to using the regular xbox mobile app? I know in the game pass app i can choose which xbox is default to download to but it only works for game pass games....
  7. Fortnite download slow but other games download fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite download slow but other games download fine: Fortnite update downloading at around 1000kb/s - 2mb/s while others at 55 mb/s any fix? Tried updating other games and they downloaded fine. 320e0d09-b55e-4a55-9411-bb89529d6547
  8. How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?: I ran out of space; no more captures are being uploaded to Xbox Live until I delete some captures from there. I hope you can help me. I am “virtual photographer” I take a lot of screenshots...
  9. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  10. não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox live pq ? [Translate] I can not download my profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox live pq ? [Translate] I can not download my profile...: pq não consigo baixar o meu perfil no xbox live no 360 ? [Translate] PQ I can not download my profile on Xbox Live on 360? 6b302972-b919-4034-8017-4706f051e1ef