How can i find my UUID?

Discus and support How can i find my UUID? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I want to get my UUID. My friend needs my UUID so he can unban me from his minecraft realm, set my exp to 0, clear my echest, and my inv.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Daeinkord, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Daeinkord
    Daeinkord Guest

How can i find my UUID?

I want to get my UUID. My friend needs my UUID so he can unban me from his minecraft realm, set my exp to 0, clear my echest, and my inv.

:)

Daeinkord, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Spenserm Win User

How can i find my UUID?

3. webdevkit Win User

How can i find my UUID?

Mojang has an API that you can use to get your UUID. Simply use the following URL format, replacing USERNAME with your username.

https://api.mojang.com/users/profiles/minecraft/USERNAME
  4. elecboyemily Win User

How can I find my account?

Thank you indeed. I've found my email via the STEP 4 (chat with microsoft support) of this link
    support.xbox.com/contact-us.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How can I find my account?

You would have to contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner, they can get you the email. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can I find my current region and how can I change it.

Thema:

How can i find my UUID?

1. How can i find my UUID? - Similar Threads - find UUID

2. Can’t find game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find game: So I turned on my xbox to go play black ops 2 and an error popped up saying I dont own the game. I uninstalled it to see if i can download it back and now I don’t even have the game in my...
  3. Xbox one can't find Xbox 360 Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can't find Xbox 360 Data: Soooo, I made a thread a while ago asking about some games, so I downloaded Lego Batman 2 since it's been a while since I played it and it brings back some memories. I'm logged into my original...
  4. I cant join minecraft beta and i cant find any answers

in XboX Insiders
    I cant join minecraft beta and i cant find any answers: It keeps saying “there was a problem with your last registration change: 1234” And “there is a problem invalid url: The format of the url could not be determined. (0x80131537)” i cant find the...
  5. can't find camera settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't find camera settings: i have been all through my dang system and find camera settings for my external camera connected to my xbox one and yet i feel like you folks at costumer support just ticking off your costumers BY...
  6. I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...: I'm trying to log in to the Xbox Beta app but it won't let me log in with my account and the other solution ask me to enter a code on my TV but noting appears... Help please. submitted by...
  7. Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under...: So, setting the scene, I'm playing Destiny 2, one game away from getting Fabled in my Glory ranks, I come up against one of those snotnosed instant respawns. We lose (what a [mod removed]...
  8. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history: I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time,...
  9. I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Wish List on Xbox One: My wish list is gone, I can't find it in the three dot section I usually go to in order to access it. It's nowhere to be found, it's just gone. I've tried hard resetting, singing in and out of my...
  10. Xbox Beta app - cannot find the specified file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta app - cannot find the specified file: HELP!! Until yesterday everything was working fine on my XBOX Beta App. When I loaded it yesterday morning I was told an update was needed so I let that happen. Then I wanted to Install Torment...