How can I fix my account so that I can play on servers

Discus and support How can I fix my account so that I can play on servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; help me to fix my account so that I can play on servers 479e6819-5136-4a58-968f-bc05396448fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jordaine4o, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Jordaine4o
    Jordaine4o Guest

help me to fix my account so that I can play on servers

:)

Jordaine4o, Jul 8, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Hi what error messages are you getting? Are you in a family account by chance? If so you will need the people in charge of it to make the changes for you.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Jordaine4o!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Can you please provide more details / information as to what it is that you're trying to do

or not able to do? The more infomation that you provide will allow us to better assist you.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How can i fix this?

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.
  5. I Dashboard It Win User

How can I fix it?

I've never heard of that happening before...
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

How can I fix this?

Hello there!

Okay, first of all I recommend you
    Delete your Profile
    (Profile ONLY, do not delete the contents etc...) and then once you have done that,

Clear your System Cache
    (3 times). Following that, download your profile (guide found in the first support link provided).

Post back and let us know how it goes! ^_^
Thema:

1. How can I fix my account so that I can play on servers - Similar Threads - fix account play

2. Minecraft is crashing after creating an Xbox live account. How to fix without losing data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is crashing after creating an Xbox live account. How to fix without losing data?: Minecraft is crashing now after creating an Xbox live account. Just started. How to fix without losing data? 971de68a-bd5e-4495-be64-1669ff063875
  3. "Fix on the web" when logging in to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Fix on the web" when logging in to account: When both of my children are trying to log on to their accounts on the Xbox 1, which we have had for just two days, we are getting the error message "Fix on the web". It was working perfectly well...
  4. "There is a problem with your account...fix it online."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There is a problem with your account...fix it online.": ...is the message I get when I try to log into Xbox. I go online and when I try to log into the site they provided...I get a message... "Something went wrong and we cannot sign you in right now....
  5. Please fix my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix my account: This is unacceptable! It is not an issue that I made. I am unable to logon to my microsoft account because of a system issue. When I log in your system reroutes my information multiple times to...
  6. Someone might be using my account. How to fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone might be using my account. How to fix: the surveyto recover account wont accept. After I made sure they were correct. And now im stuck on an Alt with no way of getting my account back. Any other way than the survey?...
  7. Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix: Hi I am not sure how to explain this 1) i live in and my account info says im in canada 2) i have a credit card on file when i check and it says for ‘purchases in canada’ 3) currently im...
  8. can't login to my xbox account and saying to fix it on the web on account live.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't login to my xbox account and saying to fix it on the web on account live.com: How do I even find out what I have to fix tried hard reset and removing and then trying to add the account again ba720cb0-f185-449f-ae76-fbca5252f2c0
  9. Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...: I posted about this before and I even tried going to support but I believe my answer can be found here if an administrator can handle this case and contact the enforcement team to investigate a...
  10. I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account how do I fix this?: Hello, I have been using the xbox360 for a while now, and it seems I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account. Whenever I get it all said and done, I press "Yes, change"...