How can I fix the YouTube lag in Internet Explorer for Xbox One?

Discus and support How can I fix the YouTube lag in Internet Explorer for Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the YouTube app for Xbox One is horrible, I use Internet Explorer to access YouTube. I consistently experience lag throughout videos. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ActaNonVerba117, Jun 8, 2014.

1. How can I fix the YouTube lag in Internet Explorer for Xbox One?

Since the YouTube app for Xbox One is horrible, I use Internet Explorer to access YouTube. I consistently experience lag throughout videos. Is there any way to fix this?

The problem is not my internet speed.

:)

ActaNonVerba117, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Loxtinxpace
    Loxtinxpace Guest
    YouTube on xbox one keyboard problem

Same here. I would suggest to xbox to fix the keyboard on the youtube app by putting the same keyboard as the one on internet explorer.

Loxtinxpace, Jun 8, 2014
  3. TheBrain1976
    TheBrain1976 Guest
    How to test 4k Ultra HD Video via Xbox One?

Does anybody know how I can watch a 4k YouTube or Vimeo Video on Xbox One? I do not have the choice on the YouTube app and on Internet Explorer I am not allowed to Switch to 4k?

Anyboy have any ideas how to watch 4k Videos on the xbox one?

TheBrain1976, Jun 8, 2014
  4. How can I fix the YouTube lag in Internet Explorer for Xbox One?

only thing i can think of is loads of people are using it or your speeds are affecting it

MessiahBrowny, Jun 10, 2014
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

only thing i can think of is loads of people are using it or your speeds are affecting it
  6. Loxtinxpace Win User

YouTube on xbox one keyboard problem

Same here. I would suggest to xbox to fix the keyboard on the youtube app by putting the same keyboard as the one on internet explorer.
  7. xXx M3AN3R xXx Win User

I cant connect to game servers so I cant play online

And someone told me it might be my interent but I can use Netflix,internet explorer, and youtube just fine on the xbox
  8. drewbiedoo42 Win User

Useless: IE "blocked" setting in "Privacy" menu, not "Family"

The Unrated Content block removes the YouTube app from the app marketplace. Thus, it stands to reason that since YouTube can be accessed through Internet Explorer on Xbox Live, IE should also be blocked under the Unrated Content setting.

Also, the YouTube app no longer exists on the new dashboard - it is to be accessed through IE.

Think about it - nearly everything that is blocked on the Xbox Live "Family" menu can be accessed by Internet Explorer. Doesn't that render all of the Family safety settings useless?

Be the parent? Want to know how I'm the parent with our computers? By password-protecting full access to the internet. The new Xbox Live dashboard doesn't have this option.
  9. Timekill X Win User

why be forced to use youtube app instead of on explorer?

Internet Explorer does NOT support HTML 5 at this time, the Youtube videos that do work in Explorer are flash format.
Thema:

1. How can I fix the YouTube lag in Internet Explorer for Xbox One? - Similar Threads - fix YouTube lag

2. Games saying installed but unrunable, and unmoveable - how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games saying installed but unrunable, and unmoveable - how to fix?: I keep getting the problem of games showing up as recently installed, but they don't respond when I try to run them, and also they do not let me move or copy them from Internal to External. How...
  3. Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...: I have this issue for some time, and found that direct HDMI port on PC communicate with HDMI port on TV, BUT in my laptop there is ONLY mini display port and I tried to connect it thru adaptor,...
  4. Xbox one x YouTube GLITCH FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x YouTube GLITCH FIX: Hi, so i have been having a problem with my 4k youtube videos dropping frames and glitching out. After being frustrated i started messing around with the youtube app and found out this. If you...
  5. Youtube app fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app fix: Ok so I just spent an hour with chat support and they were unable to resolve this issue. Well I managed to resolve it myself so perhaps this will help someone else out. If your youtube app is not...
  6. How to fix error on youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error on youtube: I have error starting the youtube app and send me a link but I can not find a solution 5ab74ac6-3a74-4f92-9939-dc2a85155f60
  7. A question when they will have fixed the problem with youtube application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A question when they will have fixed the problem with youtube application: A question when they will have fixed the problem with youtube application efa072d8-fe5a-4d88-8030-65a16e6dff3c
  8. YouTube app fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app fix?: Hey is the YouTube app going to be fixed / updated at some point? I have liked around 300 videos and the achievement will not unlock at all, I know its a 0 game score achievement but its not the...
  9. Will YouTube App ever get fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will YouTube App ever get fixed?: Are we just suppose to get use to a worse layout and lower res videos? It'd be great if we could just use the old app. d483ee91-3dd0-4d4a-8dea-bbf958af7df3
  10. Youtube not working after three attemps of fixing help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube not working after three attemps of fixing help: Youtube not work, i followed all the steps requested and still no good 012615d3-4878-4edc-a277-5afc92d2a5af