How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.

Discus and support How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know what to do now [img] dc274549-07e4-404b-9470-1cfac43106dd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Montri_Phujaloen, May 5, 2022.

1. How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.

I don't know what to do now

How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing. [​IMG]

:)

Montri_Phujaloen, May 5, 2022
  2. Montri_Phujaloen Win User

It's start download now !!
    Thank you so much Dérek.
    You're so Good.
  3. Montri_Phujaloen Win User

On pc i have tired Reset microsoft store cache Reset Repair Xbox app and it doesn't work
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

HelloMontri!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, I'm sorry, but unfortunately our service needs to be in English only. I don't understand the information in the image you sent, could you explain to me exactly what happens?

And what would your platform be, please?

Also tell me what processes you've already tried, so I can send you new ones.

I look forward to it, thanks!
  5. Montri_Phujaloen Win User

I have tried to install Grounded on Xbox App But it keep error with code 0x8024402c
    But it's happen only Grounded
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

After this

1.Open Internet Explorer by selecting it from the Start Menu.

2.Click on the Settings gear icon located in the upper right corner of the window. Select Internet Options.

3. Click LAN Settings in the Connection window.

4. Check the Automatically detect settings box.

5. Try opening Windows Updates again.

And try this

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type
Thema:

1. How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing. - Similar Threads - fix I've tries

2. Is there any way to fix this app? I've done everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix this app? I've done everything.: The app is absolute garbage. The Halo Infinite Campaign is supposed to be free with Game Pass. But due to the trash app and 2 days of headaches trying to get the thing to install, I bought it on...
  3. How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...: How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but now all of the sudden it wont let me doing anything on there and keeps saying restricted privileges....
  4. "Teredo is unable to qualify." I've tried every fix I could find

in XBoX on Windows
    "Teredo is unable to qualify." I've tried every fix I could find: One day I had to reinstall MCC on Steam, now it asks me to sign into xbox every single time I start up the game. I tried reinstalling, and deleting every single file associated with the game to...
  5. I've been stuck on pending for weeks now. How can I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck on pending for weeks now. How can I fix this?: Hey guys I need help. I enrolled to the beta ring awhile back and when I tried enrolling into the alpha ring and it updated but since then it's only said pending. it's been a few weeks now and I'm...
  6. How do I fix this issue this is the first time I've gotten it

in XboX Insiders
    How do I fix this issue this is the first time I've gotten it: [IMG] submitted by /u/Stampy349OnXbox [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...: [IMG] submitted by /u/k12345pe [link] [comments]
  8. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  9. I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried everything but nothing I do fixes the problem. PLEASE HELP: Hello everyone I've been having a serious problem with my xbox account and I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. Every time I turn on my xbox it prompts me to sign into my account with...
  10. my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ...: My party chat suddenly got blocked and I don't know why. [img] 6522b4b0-041c-40bd-bd5f-71c5c728af14