How can I fix this ?

Discus and support How can I fix this ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/giothescrub [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/giothescrub, Nov 5, 2019.

1. How can I fix this ?

/u/giothescrub, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

How can I fix this?

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations can take time, so the suspension
    could be for something that took place days ago.
  3. WPAK Win User

How can I fix this?

Hi there,

I'm unsure what you exactly mean with that every account get's locked, what exactly happens and is the console connected to Xbox Live?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How can i fix this?

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.
  5. I Dashboard It Win User

How can I fix it?

I've never heard of that happening before...
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

How can I fix this?

Hi
    GoluckyRICKY821

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this as the Ambassadors have already recommended.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.) We do have upcoming changes
    for your privacy settings in the works that will allow you to further avoid toxic messages that you may potentially receive from other players and you can read about it in this article from Xbox Wire:
    Putting You in Control of Your Gaming Experience.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
Thema:

How can I fix this ?

1. How can I fix this ? - Similar Threads - fix

2. fix problems signing in to the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    fix problems signing in to the xbox app: does anyone know how to fix this because idk how to fix it i click on more info but all it say to do is this (Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app On your PC, go to Xbox.com and select Sign...
  3. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?: My audio has been cutting out since the first day i got this headset. (WHICH WAS ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO) Sometimes i can only hear game chat. Sometimes i can only hear party chat. And sometimes...
  4. When 4k 60fps rec FIX will come to Omega Ring?

in XboX Insiders
    When 4k 60fps rec FIX will come to Omega Ring?: Hi! I'm aware that Alpha and Beta rings got a fix for 4k 60fps rec issue. But since i'm in insider only for about 1.5 months i'm stuck with Omega. I really need that Fix (i have yt channel). I...
  5. How do you fix a family member error to login?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix a family member error to login?: My son cannot login to his account because it keeps saying theres an error with this account. I've logged into my account and searched for any issues and there's nothing on mine or his account...
  6. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  7. Account fix error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account fix error: What does it mean when you have an account error? c0173b2f-faa4-436c-ae68-d6c8b2d9bcd6
  8. Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...

in XboX Insiders
    Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/stefjack495 [link] [comments]
  9. Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite[Translation-I need to fix my Xbox elite controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite[Translation-I need to fix my Xbox elite controller]: Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite, alguém pode ajudar [Translation-I need to fix my elite Xbox controller, can someone help] ee035422-6a04-44c1-8c04-472d40289c32
  10. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this?: I know what is wrong: My console is flagged because i made too many accounts out of confusion. Oops. Every account i have made gets locked. Is there any way this can be fixed? Something like a...