How can I fix this?

Discus and support How can I fix this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so, I wasn’t playing anything today, all thought xbox suspended my chat for nothing, it didin’t even gave my a reason, I fell that this is such an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GoluckyRICKY821, Nov 15, 2019.

1. How can I fix this?

Ok so, I wasn’t playing anything today, all thought xbox suspended my chat for nothing, it didin’t even gave my a reason, I fell that this is such an injustice thing, I didin’t do nothing, I consider myself a good player that help other, what can I do in
    this situation, I try to contact microsoft, but they

didin’t pay attention to my problem

:)

GoluckyRICKY821, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

How can I fix this?

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations can take time, so the suspension
    could be for something that took place days ago.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How can i fix this?

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.
  4. I Dashboard It Win User

How can I fix it?

I've never heard of that happening before...
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

How can I fix this?

Hi
    GoluckyRICKY821

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this as the Ambassadors have already recommended.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.) We do have upcoming changes
    for your privacy settings in the works that will allow you to further avoid toxic messages that you may potentially receive from other players and you can read about it in this article from Xbox Wire:
    Putting You in Control of Your Gaming Experience.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

How can I fix this?

Hello there!

Okay, first of all I recommend you
    Delete your Profile
    (Profile ONLY, do not delete the contents etc...) and then once you have done that,

Clear your System Cache
    (3 times). Following that, download your profile (guide found in the first support link provided).

Post back and let us know how it goes! ^_^
Thema:

How can I fix this?

1. How can I fix this? - Similar Threads - fix

2. How to fix Microsoft Store error 0x80070424

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Microsoft Store error 0x80070424: I was trying to download something on the microsoft store but it keeps giving me error and when i see the details it gives me this error code 0x80070424. I look at System Requirements and It cant...
  3. Xbox one stuk on 480 resolution and no fix works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuk on 480 resolution and no fix works: we have been having issues with his xbox One S for a while now, with the display, turning it on to a glitchy screen and we have to keep resetting the settings, but now, we can not change the...
  4. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...
  5. iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it

in XboX Insiders
    iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it: [IMG] submitted by /u/TYPEDMEDAL125 [link] [comments]
  6. Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.

in XboX Insiders
    Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.: Does this affect many of you and if so are you reporting it? I've been having the issue intermittently for years, and I know I'm not the only one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the...
  7. I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.: So, half a year ago my Xbox died, the orange light won't go away and the white light on the power brick would turn on for a second then fade to orange. Fast forward to a couple of months, a...
  8. Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP: Much better performance, smoother scrolling, tiles and pages load instantly, it's still in beta so a few glitches are here and there but this is a great start! submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...
  9. Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...: [IMG] submitted by /u/k12345pe [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne?: Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne? I was told yesterday that they were working on it. Can't see content. 8c7913cb-eaab-4947-a775-996a419174ca