How can I fixed teredo issue and also port 3544 not being open?

Discus and support How can I fixed teredo issue and also port 3544 not being open? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone I have an issue with ip adress and also with my port 3544 not being open anyone knows? 5f2c87db-87e4-452a-95cf-c1caadc95f3b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MaximeRenou1, Apr 17, 2020.

1. MaximeRenou1
    MaximeRenou1 Guest

Hi everyone I have an issue with ip adress and also with my port 3544 not being open anyone knows?

:)

MaximeRenou1, Apr 17, 2020
  2. MaximeRenou1 Win User

Hello

So I did manage to do all this and when I go to my xbox I have a good sign of NAT (moderate) but it says upnp not successful I found everything you told to do but I need to do something extra I guess
  3. ArminatorX Win User

NAT, Teredo and Port problems are depending on what network hardware you use. So please, if you could tell us which internet provider you use (and if it's a cellphone based 3G/4G/5G or cable or DSL provider), and which hardware is used to go online (e.g.
    Broadboand Modem and WiFi Router) we can help you better.

Please provide the make and model of your hardware as detailed as possible. For example don't tell us "I have a Netgear". Instead, tell us something like "I have a 'SpeedyFast SB123' DSL modem from Best Internet, and a Netgear XY7411 WiFi router."
  4. Motphi Win User

For help with Teredo errors let's follow the testing multiplayer troubleshooter and select that specific error message.

Post back and let us know if you still run into issues once those steps are done.
  5. MaximeRenou1 Win User

Hi there thanks for coming back to me so quickly.

So I have a

Fritz box fon WLAN 7360 V2

INTERNATIONAL EDITION.

I think its a router and modem My Internet provider is XS for all.

If that changes anything my flat mate has a ps4 in his room and it's working for him but maybe that interfere

Let me know if you need more details.

Maxime
  6. ArminatorX Win User

I don't know if it's in the international version of the Fritz Box as well, but my German Fritz Box has a Teredo Filter enabled by default.

I try to translate the menu names to English to the best of my knowledge, but the actual menu names might be named somewhat differently. I hope you'll still find the correct settings.

You need to go to the settings of the FritzBox and enable the "Advanced View" (I don't know if that's the proper translation. But you can reach the setting by clicking on the "three dot menu" in the upper right, and turning the switch on for something that
    in German is labeled "Erweiterte Ansicht").

After turning on the "Advanced View", go to "Internet" then "Filter" then there should be a Tab called "Lists". Scroll down and remove the Checkmark for the Teredo Filter.

Then under "Home Network" in the "Network" sub-menu go to the "Network settings" Tab. Further down the page should be two options to place a checkmark to allow apps to have access, and transmission of status messages via UPnP.

Enable both.

Restart your PC to let it detect the UPnP enabled device.

And hopefully that should now work.
Thema:

1. How can I fixed teredo issue and also port 3544 not being open? - Similar Threads - fixed teredo issue

2. Teredo broke ONCE again and I cant find a fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo broke ONCE again and I cant find a fix: So teredo broke (oh wow how unexpected) and i tried even more "fixes" and nothing has worked and i don't know what to do currently this is what command prompt tells me, Type: Disabled Server...
  3. How to fix Teredo

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Teredo: So I am having an issue where if I try to join a Horizon Online session in Forza Horizon 4 I am infinitely stuck waiting for xbox to find a session until it if at all times out and can't find a...
  4. I just cant fix this stupid teredo problem....

in XBoX on Windows
    I just cant fix this stupid teredo problem....: please somebody help. I cant talk to my friends on the xbox app because of teredo. ive literally tried everything, don't know what to do. please somebody! 5873c2d4-c77e-4987-b63f-a1ceaf99e1b3
  5. Teredo fix, windows 10 please <3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo fix, windows 10 please <3: Hi, i play on pc, and want to join voice chat with my friend *Edit*to voice party*Edit*. when i tried joining, i get the network error, i googled everything, and found this Xbox App NAT Type...
  6. Teredo address for Xbox app issue FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo address for Xbox app issue FIX: For anyone that needs help... i spent 8 hours trying & drove myself crazy ...... Start here (support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-party-chat) .. AND THEN DO THIS ([MEDIA]) ... trust me it works...
  7. Cannot find Teredo IP Address issue (fixed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find Teredo IP Address issue (fixed): So, I noticed that many people were having the same issue as I was. I am unsure as to the cause of the problem, but after updating my Xbox One on Sunday, July 31st, My NAT refused to give me any...
  8. Fixing the Teredo Issue and Trouble Getting Halo MCC MP Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fixing the Teredo Issue and Trouble Getting Halo MCC MP Games: Hi all. Just finally bought the console. I was really impressed until I had trouble getting into Halo MCC multiplayer games. I could not even get party chat to work. For background reference, I...
  9. Teredo error now that they fixed the sign in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo error now that they fixed the sign in issues: I was having the connected but unable to sign into my account issue that everyone was having. They claimed they fixed it and now I am getting the teredo error everytime I try to play. There was...
  10. How to Quick Fix the Teredo IP Address issue with Strict NAT types IF TROUBLE CONNECTING TRY ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Quick Fix the Teredo IP Address issue with Strict NAT types IF TROUBLE CONNECTING TRY ...: NEED: Laptop with wifi and an ethernet cable Depending on the laptop you can share your internet with your laptop by going through the wireless properties. This somehow bypasses the issues with...