How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game

Discus and support How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a Call of Duty digital game and got an error message that it didn't work at the time so I bought it again. Then apparently both charges... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Warjack Prime, Jul 31, 2020.

1. How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game

I purchased a Call of Duty digital game and got an error message that it didn't work at the time so I bought it again. Then apparently both charges came through so I basically paid $120 for this $60 game. I have tried numerous times to request a refund
    online but the support team keeps saying they can't refund a digital game that has been used. I don't think they understand the issue even though I'm trying to tell them I was double charged. Is there anyone who can point me to someone who can handle this
    issue?

:)

Warjack Prime, Jul 31, 2020
  2. juliebagshaw1 Win User

Overcharging

recently purchaged fortnite pach at 7.99 but been charged double for it, any idea how to arrange a refund please?
  3. Smwutches Win User

How can i get a refund

4. Koods Win User

How can i get a refund

You can request a refund ticket at www.support.xbox.com & I would strongly suggest looking into removing the card from the account at the earliest opportunity!
  5. ngocphi Win User

How can i get a refund

Keep in mind depending on whrre you are in the world it could take 1-3months if you dont live in north america this is dependent on your bank and when they do international transactions

Paypal takes longer 90days as per their terms of use

If it is a month to month membership its is not refundable
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

How can i get a refund

Hello olivettemartin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your son accidentally purchased a subscription, and you would like a refund for it. If the purchase was made recently, you can

cancel the subscription
    and the system should automatically refund the purchase. You can check if the item was refunded through the

order history
    of the account. If the transaction is not refunded after cancelling the subscription, you can request a refund for a subscription by contacting the
    Xbox Support Team. Do not use

the refund link
    on our website since the article was changed to only provide refunds for digital products. The Xbox support agents are only able to provide refunds for subscriptions. They do not provide refunds for digital products. We will provide steps
    on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support link that we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Charges on my account
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support
Thema:

How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game

1. How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game - Similar Threads - refund was double

2. I couldn't get a refund for a game I dont remember purchasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I couldn't get a refund for a game I dont remember purchasing.: On August 9th, 2020 I had a game ( Wolfenstein: alt history collection) added to my owned games without purchasing it. I looked over the refund guidelines and it hasn't been 14 days and a long...
  3. Rembolso[Refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rembolso[Refund]: El dia 6 de agosto pedí rembolso sobre una subscripcion de Xbox game pass ultime, cumplía los requisitos, y el dia de hoy 10 de junio le pregunte al servicio de pago, y me informaron que...
  4. How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?: My son purchased a game last week with my permission. So long as he asks first I then let him make the purchase with my card details which are on the account. Unbeknown to me when he went to...
  5. Refund Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy: I'm just wondering if the agent that reviewed my refund request made a mistake or has Microsoft stopped treating their customers fairly? I recently purchased a sequel to a game i really enjoyed...
  6. Problem Refunding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Refunding: The other day, I accidentally bought the incorrect digital item by the name of "Destroy All Humans!" on the xbox game store. I quickly cancelled installation and requested a refund. I received a...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate which converted my current prepaid 3 months of Xbox Live Gold into 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. I am thinking of getting a refund as I do not want Game Pass...
  8. How to Cancel a Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Cancel a Refund: Hey, so I wanna cancel a refund request, but I haven't gotten an email through. How can I do it? 7c1eed57-85ae-4aeb-acb4-3179129e1a92
  9. I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.: I bought the Fortnite Metal Team Leader Pack and The Believer Pack for Murder Miners. I wasn't satisfied with the products that I had purchased so I requested a refund. The morning after I checked...
  10. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...