How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we...

Discus and support How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My six year recently had access to my account and purchased over two hundred pounds worth of games, i would like to get my money back without making a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EvilBiscuit7964, Feb 12, 2019.

1. How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we...

My six year recently had access to my account and purchased over two hundred pounds worth of games, i would like to get my money back without making a claim fraud against my son. He doesn't live with me and i let him use my account on his xbox 360 not
    thinking that he could purchase games. I would like to know where i stand in regards to getting my money back. I have 3 accounts and he has access to all of them, i have now locked him out this one until resolve this matter

:)

EvilBiscuit7964, Feb 12, 2019
  2. EvilBiscuit7964 Win User

How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we don't have the game?

Too late my 14 days is up, a costly mis judgement of my child and his mother it wont happen again...
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we don't have the game?

Hi EvilBiscuit,

In regards to reversing the payment, you would need to submit a refund request. Sadly, we here on the forums do not have the tools to assist with that. We recommend doing this from a PC or tablet via a web browser and clearing
    the cache/cookies on the browser for best results. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with the site when attempting it via your console.

Click here to complete a Refund Request Webform,

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation email sent to you.
    Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

You may also wish to try setting parental controls up on your Xbox 360 to prevent any further unauthorized purchases.

I hope that this helps out.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. EvilBiscuit7964 Win User

You would need to submit a refund request.
    yeah i don't have access to the console at the moment i have removed my payment details off my account and given him a different account to use. you just relaying i can copy and paste too
  6. EvilBiscuit7964 Win User

You would need to submit a refund request.
    I have already tried that wasn't working properly so i tried to through xbo one console still much resistence, so it appears you become successful entrepeneur by keeping a small percentage of your active and working, i notice updating your pages so i'll let
    this slide for now, and try again week
Thema:

How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we...

1. How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we... - Similar Threads - refund six old

2. Refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds: I recently put in a request for a refund 3 days ago i then recieved an email that my problem was resolved even though i have yet to talk to am agent so today i called microsoft directly and made...
  3. Havent gotten refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Havent gotten refund: Is it taking lomger than a month for anyone else to get a refund? Microsoft hasnt even replied back to me.. 987cd23d-bfde-4ab9-8525-6c1d2c32dd8c
  4. Refund request denied erroneously and closed - how can I reopen the case?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund request denied erroneously and closed - how can I reopen the case?: While using my Xbox One console, I accidentally purchased the PC version of a game instead of the Xbox version. After troubleshooting for a couple of hours I finally realized what had happened and...
  5. What are the actual terms for a refund of a digital game?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are the actual terms for a refund of a digital game?: Just tried to return sea of thieves, but was denied because I used it. I played it for about 10 minutes and have owned it for about 3 days. As lately of this year, I have heard that the general...
  6. Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help: Got the game pass offer a few months ago, since then my xbox is no longer with us. Completely forgot about game pass, got 3 months taken (£33) out and with my current situation due to no work am...
  7. Refund microsoft app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund microsoft app: Need some assistance bought minecraft dungeons a few days ago been unable to install, install button litterally does nothing and just other it would like a refund how would one go around to...
  8. REFUNDS OF LAST SIX MONTHS, NOT TRUE, ONLY REFUNDED JUNE/JULY

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    REFUNDS OF LAST SIX MONTHS, NOT TRUE, ONLY REFUNDED JUNE/JULY: AFTER SUN SETTING AGE OF EMPIRES CASTLE SIEGE WERE TOLD GOLD REFUNDSFOR PAST 6MONTHS, WHYS MY LAST 3MONTHS NOT BEING REFUNDED, EXPLAIN???? a36ea48b-cfa0-46f0-b3e9-9bdd70713d02
  9. Creditos rainbox six siege devolucion (Credits Rainbox six siege refund)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creditos rainbox six siege devolucion (Credits Rainbox six siege refund): He comprado 600 créditos de rainbow six siege pensando que eran para pc pero resultan ser para Xbox yo pensaba que eran para pc ya que en el titulo del producto no especifica que sean para Xbox...
  10. Rainbow Six Siege Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six Siege Refund: Hello, My parents purchased Rainbow Six Siege from Shoppers Drug Mart on Dec 26, 2015 for me. The game is very underwhelming. There is very little content for a $70 purchase price. The fact that...