How can i get a refund

Discus and support How can i get a refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need a refund on my card as soon as possible. My 8 year old son accidentally subscribe to Microsoft X box Gold. I only realized this today when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by olivettemartin, Sep 6, 2019.

1. How can i get a refund

I need a refund on my card as soon as possible. My 8 year old son accidentally subscribe to Microsoft X box Gold. I only realized this today when i checked my account online. This was without my knowledge or consent to this purchase. Please help.

Is there a number i can call

:)

olivettemartin, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

How can i get a refund

3. Koods Win User

How can i get a refund

You can request a refund ticket at www.support.xbox.com & I would strongly suggest looking into removing the card from the account at the earliest opportunity!
  4. ngocphi Win User

How can i get a refund

Keep in mind depending on whrre you are in the world it could take 1-3months if you dont live in north america this is dependent on your bank and when they do international transactions

Paypal takes longer 90days as per their terms of use

If it is a month to month membership its is not refundable
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

How can i get a refund

Hello olivettemartin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your son accidentally purchased a subscription, and you would like a refund for it. If the purchase was made recently, you can

cancel the subscription
    and the system should automatically refund the purchase. You can check if the item was refunded through the

order history
    of the account. If the transaction is not refunded after cancelling the subscription, you can request a refund for a subscription by contacting the
    Xbox Support Team. Do not use

the refund link
    on our website since the article was changed to only provide refunds for digital products. The Xbox support agents are only able to provide refunds for subscriptions. They do not provide refunds for digital products. We will provide steps
    on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support link that we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Charges on my account
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support
  6. Ironwilled Win User

How can i get a refund

Thema:

How can i get a refund

1. How can i get a refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Refund for a Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for a Subscription: Hello i'm Edward and i was thinking that if someone buys a subscription of 1 month like Xbox Live Gold then if he wants a refund, in how many days of the month of the subscription will he be...
  3. How long does the refund will take

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does the refund will take: I bought Minecraft dungeons on 4th July. I decided to refund it because I can't even install it and now I have refunded the game. So it say my game has been refunded and I haven't received the...
  4. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund: Repayment has just been executed. Can i get a refund? e4791b6c-2214-4102-bfee-8b28d689310b
  5. The prototype biohazered bundle refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The prototype biohazered bundle refund.: Hello there my name is joshua darling I've recently made a refund request on a game bundle now i know it will take a while for my money to get back to me but that's not the question my question is...
  6. error in billing and needing a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    error in billing and needing a refund: I was allowing my grandson to use my debit card to sign up for Xbox game pass $9.99 month and somehow the next day I have a charge from xbox Gold Live $59.99 + Game pass $9.99! how do I get these...
  7. Refunds on apex coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunds on apex coins: So i purchased apex coins once and i was charged but i never recieved what i bought then i bought it again and Yet again no apex coins in my account in game so i requested another refund but i got...
  8. Can I get refunded on my Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get refunded on my Xbox Game Pass?: I purchased xbox gamepass on May 27th and it said that I would be billed again on July 4th. I was planning to cancel so I wouldn't be charged $15. However, it billed me on June 28th. Can I have a...
  9. Rimborso[Translation-refund]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rimborso[Translation-refund]: Buona sera, scusate , ho acquistato un gioco per un altro, ( assetto Corsa al posto di Assetto corsa Competizione) come posso chiedere il rimborso? Non ho neanche effettuato ancora il download....
  10. Game I preordered randomly refunded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I preordered randomly refunded.: I preordered insurgency sandstorm a few months ago and just recently i had found 42.38 in my balance. I spent some of it on some other things and then went digging to find out why i had gotten...