How can i get a refund

Discus and support How can i get a refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need a refund on my card as soon as possible. My 8 year old son accidentally subscribe to Microsoft X box Gold. I only realized this today when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by olivettemartin, Sep 6, 2019.

1. How can i get a refund

I need a refund on my card as soon as possible. My 8 year old son accidentally subscribe to Microsoft X box Gold. I only realized this today when i checked my account online. This was without my knowledge or consent to this purchase. Please help.

Is there a number i can call

:)

olivettemartin, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

How can i get a refund

3. Koods Win User

How can i get a refund

You can request a refund ticket at www.support.xbox.com & I would strongly suggest looking into removing the card from the account at the earliest opportunity!
  4. ngocphi Win User

How can i get a refund

Keep in mind depending on whrre you are in the world it could take 1-3months if you dont live in north america this is dependent on your bank and when they do international transactions

Paypal takes longer 90days as per their terms of use

If it is a month to month membership its is not refundable
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

How can I get a refund?

6. XBF Leo G Win User

How can i get a refund

Hello olivettemartin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your son accidentally purchased a subscription, and you would like a refund for it. If the purchase was made recently, you can

cancel the subscription
    and the system should automatically refund the purchase. You can check if the item was refunded through the

order history
    of the account. If the transaction is not refunded after cancelling the subscription, you can request a refund for a subscription by contacting the
    Xbox Support Team. Do not use

the refund link
    on our website since the article was changed to only provide refunds for digital products. The Xbox support agents are only able to provide refunds for subscriptions. They do not provide refunds for digital products. We will provide steps
    on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support link that we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Charges on my account
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support
Thema:

How can i get a refund

1. How can i get a refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: Yesterday I bought battlefield 4 premium edition, and only played like 3 hours before I had to put it down. Quite frankly I just can't look at the game. It literally hurts to because lighting is...
  3. refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund: my child accidentally purchased a game from our xbox, can I return it ? 39245e61-d559-42fe-bf1c-a9fc37fc7f98
  4. 마인크래프트 환불해주세요 [Translate] Please refund Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 환불해주세요 [Translate] Please refund Minecraft: 친구랑 pc로 하 24900원짜리 구매했는데 엑박버 인가봐요 환불하 싶습니다 [Translate by Mod] I bought it for 24,900 won to be a pc with a friend, but it's an ex-version. I want to refund 83ca7265-d49c-4f23-9cc3-6f04988da2e3
  5. Refund of unauthorised payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of unauthorised payment: How do I get a refund for an unauthorised payment? de04b4ea-0609-40e6-b723-4fcf7ec00242
  6. Refund denied, specific reason omitted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund denied, specific reason omitted: I am having the same problem reported here --> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/denied-a-refund-for-an-xbox-digital-game-purchased/1428dfc8-256c-4165-ba2b-a9b113f978b9 I am...
  7. Reembolso[Translation-Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reembolso[Translation-Refund]: Gostaria de saber quanto tempo leva para a Microsoft fazer um estorno Ja que até o momento meu cartão não foi estornado [Translation-I would like to know how long it takes for Microsoft to make a...
  8. Refund for Caped Crusader Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for Caped Crusader Pack: I never received a confirmation email after I requested a refund. The Xbox page where I made the request went blank! It never redirected me to a different page & I never got a confirmation email...
  9. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  10. Refund for game pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pack: I accidently bought Batman Caped Crusader Pack on my Xbox account when I meant to buy it on my son, Christopher's account which is [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. How long does it take to...