How can i get Discord Nitro

Discus and support How can i get Discord Nitro in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i can i get the discord nitro? bdc112c9-4500-4eed-8cc8-2c28287d395a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HorizonCT, Dec 9, 2019.

1. HorizonCT
    HorizonCT Guest

So i bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i can i get the discord nitro?

:)

HorizonCT, Dec 9, 2019
  2. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  3. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Como pegar o nitro do Xbox Game Pass[How to get nitro from Xbox Game Pass]

Voce pode ir na aba game pass, la vai ter a opcao discord nitro , depois so ler o codigo QR e vai direcionar para a pagina do discord e la voce vai adquirir o discord nitro , espero que ajude.

[Translation - You can go to the game pass tab, it will have the discord nitro option, then just read the QR code and it will direct you to the discord page and there you will get the discord nitro, hope it helps.]
  4. Cam1492 Win User

i believe you can also get nitro if you connect your xbox live account to your profile it would show under your account. if not you can always email discord support and they should be able to help you if the nitro doesn't show or you don't recieve an email
    to activate nitro.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello HorizonCT,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how you can receive the

Discord Nitro promotion
    . In order to redeem the Trial Offer, you must have met the Eligible User criteria that is listed in the link we provided. Upon completion of redemption of the offer, a one time code will be provided through email which you can use
    to redeem the offer on the Discord Gift Inventory Page, provided that you are an Eligible User. We hope this information helps!
  6. Captain Gini Win User

yes, as long as this offer is available in your country you can get the benefit of Discord Nitro, you just have to check first and sign up for Game Pass Ultimate, then just redeem the Discord Nitro bonus
Thema:

1. How can i get Discord Nitro - Similar Threads - Discord Nitro

2. Discord nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord nitro: Hi, is it still available to get discord no itro whith game pass 15f6aad6-8dec-4ae0-85ea-30f6c7905494
  3. Discord Nitro With Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro With Game Pass Ultimate: Back in December when I got Game Pass Ultimate I got a few things I could redeem for like EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro. Well I actually already redeemed for EA Access but never...
  4. Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite: I tried to claim discord nitro by scanning the QR code, but it didn't work and now the banner will not appear. I couldn't find the banner in game pass tab or message center. Please help!...
  5. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...
  6. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  7. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  8. discord nitro.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    discord nitro.: I got game pass ultimate and it came with 3 months of discord nitro. I am unable to claim this and don't know where I could claim my rewards. 41d28661-6cf6-4d5f-92d9-fa86e73bd2a6
  9. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC[Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Promocion PC]: Quisiera pedir ayuda en cuanto a la promocion de 3 meses de discord nitro ya que no tengo xbox one quisiera pedir la clave para PC ya que e visto que a los que no tienen xbox tienen que pedirla...