how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

Discus and support how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by manlyman1191, Aug 27, 2019.

1. manlyman1191
    manlyman1191 Guest

how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family to die I killed him once in a video game and this is his response to that can someone help me try to
    get him banned or something because I feel when I swear or anything in a message I get comm banned but this guy has never even gotten comm banned before even though for the past 3 months he's told my family to die

:)

manlyman1191, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least... - Similar Threads - microsoft actually ban

2. when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have...: i've reset my modem,cleared my alternate mac address,i am hard lined to my modem and i still cannot play games online or even stay in a party chat without getting disconnected,will you people...
  3. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...: I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number? ca95b36c-b2f1-4e64-8402-89447f03a495
  4. How do I speak to an actual human being on the phone at Microsoft regarding Xbox One S ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I speak to an actual human being on the phone at Microsoft regarding Xbox One S ...: I paid for an out of warranty exchange 'the console I recived is defective, it does not recognise game disks. I want to speak to someone about it but Microsoft think that speaking to a gamer or a...
  5. Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online ...: How do i soeak to a customer services person f5168584-b1db-4312-ada2-0e1b73b3d0d9
  6. on microsoft jigsaw i lost some of my puzzles or actually a lot of puzzles i worked hard to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on microsoft jigsaw i lost some of my puzzles or actually a lot of puzzles i worked hard to ...: i have lost a lot of my puzzles i worked really hard to get them and some i even paid for with money! i would like you to investigate this and figure out which puzzles i have lost and give them...
  7. How do I actually use money from the Microsoft Account to buy stuff?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I actually use money from the Microsoft Account to buy stuff?: I wanted to buy Tales of Vesperia in the Games on Demand section, and I have $5.50 sitting in my Microsoft account that I wanted to put towards that. Is this money even usable to buy things? It...
  8. Really Microsoft? When does Live ever actually work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really Microsoft? When does Live ever actually work!: "Xbox Live is currently unavailable" "-Social and Gaming" What exactly do we pay you people for! I have seen nothing but problems and lies with this service for as long as I have had it. I think...
  9. I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...: Hi, my Microsoft account is not linked up with the correct xbox 360 gamer profile. Because of this, I'm not able to cancel my yearly automatic subscription. If you could get back to me on how to...
  10. Cannot figure out microsoft email/live ID linked to my actual gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot figure out microsoft email/live ID linked to my actual gamertag: Hello, I am trying to sign in on my xbox 360. Gamertag on xbox 360 states Ýiaz with a gamerscore of 4995. I am required to sign into xbox live in order to access the account. However, it states an...