How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?

Discus and support How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm planning to start streaming my Fortnite gameplay from my Xbox One to my PC but I'm having an issue hearing the people in my game chat on my stream.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by da panduhh, Aug 30, 2019.

1. da panduhh
    da panduhh Guest

How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?

I'm planning to start streaming my Fortnite gameplay from my Xbox One to my PC but I'm having an issue hearing the people in my game chat on my stream. I can't even hear myself on the stream unless I hook up an external mic directly into my PC. Is there
    a way to either use just my headset or my mixer board?

Edit:

I have the audio settings set to "Headset and Speakers" but I believe that's only for Party Chat.
    I did notice that when I unplugged my headset from my controller the game chat went through the speakers but as soon as I plug my headset back in it only comes through my headset.

Stuff I have:

Xbox One

Turtle Beach 50X Headset

Samsung 2433BW Monitor

HP Z420 Workstation Desktop

Elgato HD60 Pro

Logitech C920 Webcam

Windows 10

Streamlabs OBS

Alesis IMultiMix 8 USB Mixer

Samson C01 Condensor Microphone

How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers? [​IMG]

:)

da panduhh, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there da panduhh,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with streaming and game chat. Using a capture card will record everything coming in from the connection to your Streamlabs OBS. I recommend reaching out to

Streamlabs OBS support
    for more assistance.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  3. APACHE4 Win User

Voice chat through speakers

Why isn't there an option on to have the chat audio come through TV speakers, headphones, or both like there was on the las XBOX. Seems like a very poor decision to get rid of those options. I want the chat audio coming through my television and headseat
    like I used to do with the XBOX360. How is there no fix for this yet?
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Audio on both Headset and TV Speakers

Go to headphones optiono and my the sound come though your headphones only.
  5. GreenDisease Win User

How to use headphones only for sound

To my knowledge, you can not adjust game sound to come through the headphones only. However, you can do this for chat by going into the chat setting and voicing through the headset only. As far as game sound, I usually turn my tv all the way down and just
    turn up the game sound on my controller with the headset adapter.
  6. JagerB0mberMan Win User

Headset not working

I've had this same issue. Im using the polk 4 shots for my xbox and not long after having them no sound was coming through. I tried the 4 shots with other things and they worked fine so I assumed my chat adapter was faulty. I bought another chat adapter
    and the problem went away, my headphones worked fine again, until today. I now have no sound coming through my headphones again, Microsoft can get lost if they think I'm paying £20 again for another chat adapter. Annoyed isn't the word.
Thema:

1. How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers? - Similar Threads - GAME CHAT Fortnite

2. Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite: My son plays Fortnite and chats with friends through his headset (that was painful and took weeks and three different headsets to actually make it work, but that's another story!). I want the...
  3. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  4. GAME CHAT on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME CHAT on fortnite: My game chat stopped working and i have tried nearly EVERYTHING like everything i even switched networks and my nat type is open 6e390a2b-b1a6-413f-baf7-196518cb6e0c
  5. Fortnite game chat not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite game chat not working: I was playing with my friends and we were in game chat and suddenly it stopped working i restarted my xbox and my network but still it didnt work i tried turning my voice chat off then on but...
  6. Fortnite In-Game voice chat is not broadcasted on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite In-Game voice chat is not broadcasted on Twitch: Hey guys I play and stream Fortnite on twitch from my Xbox One S. Evrything's good except for in-game voice chat is not being broadcasted and my viewers are not able to hear what my teammates are...
  7. fortnite in game chat while streaming on twitch not working for audience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite in game chat while streaming on twitch not working for audience: hey everyone, I play Fortnite every night on my Xbox One, and trying to start a decent twitch channel so i broadcast my games. recently my viewers told me that they can´t hear what my teammates...
  8. I want to hear Fortnite game chat through headset and tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to hear Fortnite game chat through headset and tv: Hi everyone, I'm a mom of a child who plays fortnite and I want to be able to hear his chat conversation through the TV while he is on his headset. He uses a turtle headset plugged into his...
  9. Issues with game chat while playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with game chat while playing Fortnite: I play fortnite on my xbox one with my friends and until yesterday all was fine but yesterday I didn't seccess talking with them but they secceed to talk with each other. After that I continue to...
  10. Fortnite Game Chat Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Game Chat Not Working: Hey there! So I've been having problems with game chat on fortnite battle royal. I can hear players but I can't talk, I updated my controllers and updated them with the adapter and headset. My...