How can I get one more switch for my home Xbox

Discus and support How can I get one more switch for my home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can i get 1 more switch on my home xbox 8d55bc64-fffb-49cd-bce3-827f1ea3274b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trevorjamieson1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. How can I get one more switch for my home Xbox

How can i get 1 more switch on my home xbox

:)

Trevorjamieson1, Oct 17, 2020
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How can i get 1 more switch on my home xbox
    Just curious why youve had to change your home xbox so many time this year? I mean unless its being used in a way that isnt allowed (gamesharing with friends for instance) then 5 times should be way more than enough
    for the year.

That being said you can TRY requesting an extra change via the steps listed here under the "changing your home xbox" section. Its not guaranteed that you will get one though.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Restart gameshare

Hey there dvdesame,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you are attempting to reset your home console switches take a look at the following support article for more information.

Once on the page look towards the end under the section titled: Can I change my home Xbox console to a different console? If you are out of switches this will show you how to get one more switch (if it has not yet been used) before your home console switches
    resets itself.

If this does not help please provide a little more information so that we can provide further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

how do i get more xbox home switches

Hi Deangelo,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums I'd be happy to answer that.

You can change which console is your
    home Xbox
    up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console switches for the year, you’ll get a message letting you
    know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select
    System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist >
    Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We
    will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. denis97g Win User

unfortunately, you only have 5 per year.
Thema:

1. How can I get one more switch for my home Xbox - Similar Threads - more switch home

2. will microsoft buy more publishers just was with bethesda?

in XboX Insiders
    will microsoft buy more publishers just was with bethesda?: i an curious zeni max meedia have publishers in USA and japan have the possibility to microsoft invest in western and japan and europe buyng lots of publishers like happen with bethesda(or with...
  3. I need one more switch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need one more switch: Hi, I wanted to game share with a friend for the first time but, it said I already used my switches. I didn't even no there were switches and now I got to wait some time before I get them back. I...
  4. Can I have one more home switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have one more home switch: Need one more switch please d1caeeb8-4fa8-4561-a51a-e8e0ed5c1841
  5. I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need: I need one more Home switch because i Spent money on someone elses account but i cant get the game so i need to make his account mine 93e165cd-34f3-485c-afb3-576dbdecf2b8
  6. how do i get more xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get more xbox home switches: Who may I speak to, to get a extra Xbox home switch? I am currently not allowed to play games that I have originally bought and I need to set my current Xbox as my home Xbox in order to be allowed...
  7. how do i get more xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get more xbox home switches: i would like to know how to get more xbox game switches be81b948-2f7e-4131-ba63-b9008e043a28
  8. Need more switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more switches: I really need you guys from xbix to reset my home xbox 78657d7e-f5ff-473c-bccc-5451a3b19610
  9. need more switches for my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    need more switches for my home Xbox: hello the trouble that im having is that my little cousin switched my home xbox and i didnt have any switches left is it possible that it can be reseted. f7cd5f37-8627-476c-9286-314085bc7ba8
  10. Can you switch your profile data, games, dlcs and more to another profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you switch your profile data, games, dlcs and more to another profile: Hey so I am going to be cancelling my account but my sister has a account and I am wanting to transfer all my games, dlc, and other things to her account. So basically what I am asking is can this...