How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing?

Discus and support How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There's like 1 guy going insane on the store, I'd like to put in my own creations. What do I have to do, already got Maya. How do I get the Avatar... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jala528-BFD5AD4E-AC63-4BA, May 14, 2019.

1. How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing?

There's like 1 guy going insane on the store, I'd like to put in my own creations. What do I have to do, already got Maya. How do I get the Avatar frame and the ability to post to store?

:)

jala528-BFD5AD4E-AC63-4BA, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Greetings.

Thank you for using the forums.

I have found this guide that could become useful to your purpose:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/publish/

First, you have to create a Developer Account:

1. Go to the registration page and click Sign up.
    2. If you're not already signed in with a Microsoft account, sign in now, or create a new Microsoft account. The Microsoft account you use here will be what you use to sign in to your developer account.
    3. Select the country/region in which you live, or where your business is located.
      You won't be able to change this later.
    4. Select your developer account type (individual or company). You won't be able to change this later, so be sure to choose
      the right type of account.
    5. Enter the publisher display name that you wish to use (50 characters or fewer). Select this carefully, as customers will see this name when browsing and will come to know your apps by this name. For company accounts, be sure to use your organization's
      registered business name or trade name. Note that if you enter a name that someone else has already selected, or if it appears that someone else has the rights to use that name, we will not allow you to use that name.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How can developers create their own Avatar items?

Back on the xbox 360 developers would add avatar items as in game rewards or things like beating the game on a certain difficulty or doing a specific thing in a game etc. or some devs would release avatar items for free as promotional items.

You'd also get "themed" items like Star Wars or different sports teams etc.

I'm guessing it's the same on the xbox one but the majority of devs don't bother any more as avatars weren't really supported after the xbox one launched.
  4. DanielKing221 Win User

How can developers create their own Avatar items?

Hi there!

It's probably tied to their gamertags, and Microsoft allows those gamertags to have custom stuff. I'm not entirely sure tho
  5. th0mas86 Win User

Why buy digital?

How can you sell a digital game? Please tell me. You need to create a own profile for every game, then sell the profile.
  6. SummeArtefakt87 Win User

Looking to join a clan OR create one with someone :)

Perhaps you would know...Hello. I am new to xbox and call of duty. My son is gone and has his own character. I would like to create my own character to develop. On the screen I only see his character. Another character is a guest possibility. How do I create
    my own avatar to develop with game points? Cheers, Annika
Thema:

1. How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing? - Similar Threads - started creating selling

2. microsoft flight simulatorstops working and jumps to the Windows start screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight simulatorstops working and jumps to the Windows start screen.: Since the last update I have not been able to perform a good flight since the simulator closes itself, some help please. 2346c1fd-7821-4a85-879f-d0c47a894521
  3. TWITCH NÃO INICIA NO MEU PERFIL PRINCIPAL[Translation-TWITCH DOES NOT START IN MY MAIN PROFILE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    TWITCH NÃO INICIA NO MEU PERFIL PRINCIPAL[Translation-TWITCH DOES NOT START IN MY MAIN PROFILE]: Bom dia . Faz cerca de 5 mesês que estou tendo esse problema com meu aplicativo da Twitch . Quando tento inicar pelo meu perfil principal do Xbox , simplesmente não abre corretamente e apresenta...
  4. Games not starting on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not starting on my Xbox: Some games such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Rainbow Six Siege will not start in my Xbox. I have tried quitting out of the games and going back into the games, power cycling my Xbox,...
  5. The MFS2020 stops working and jumps to the Windows start screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    The MFS2020 stops working and jumps to the Windows start screen.: Good afternoon. Since the last update I have verified that the simulator is not stable, it stops working and automatically jumps to the WINDOWS start screen. I have reinstalled it four times. I...
  6. when i start the game it will load after the siren then it shows only one picture and there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i start the game it will load after the siren then it shows only one picture and there...: when i start the game it will load then it finnishes instead of it bringing all the pictures it will only bring one picture and theres nothing downthere spinding it is only the picture...
  7. My game will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game will not start: I have tried all trounleshooters uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times but still the game is not working this is for Minecraft 6e4d70e0-a514-4f47-b81f-b643484047c3
  8. flight simulator2020 startしない

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight simulator2020 startしない: flight simulator2020 standard DVDをwin10にインストールして起動するとpatch notes 1.8.3.0のupdateが始まりますが、それが何時間たっても 0%のままです。updateを進行させる方法を教えてく さい。 a9f3e7ed-3bde-43af-a001-ebcc030972fe
  9. RAINBOW SIX SIEGE GAME STARTS GOES AS FAR AS CREATING SQUAD THEN FREEZES IVE Redownloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAINBOW SIX SIEGE GAME STARTS GOES AS FAR AS CREATING SQUAD THEN FREEZES IVE Redownloaded...: IVE Redownloaded rebooted many times works on other boxes but not my Xbox one x 14e07234-0174-4860-8030-db15adb13426
  10. Xbox One creating a new device each time it starts on the same network PCs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One creating a new device each time it starts on the same network PCs: Hello eveybody. Recently I have bought an Xbox One which I am very happy with. It is configured to power save as I find it has a hum (probably my OCD... normal people would probably not be annoyed...