How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing?

Discus and support How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There's like 1 guy going insane on the store, I'd like to put in my own creations. What do I have to do, already got Maya. How do I get the Avatar... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jala528-BFD5AD4E-AC63-4BA, May 14, 2019.

1. How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing?

There's like 1 guy going insane on the store, I'd like to put in my own creations. What do I have to do, already got Maya. How do I get the Avatar frame and the ability to post to store?

:)

jala528-BFD5AD4E-AC63-4BA, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Greetings.

Thank you for using the forums.

I have found this guide that could become useful to your purpose:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/publish/

First, you have to create a Developer Account:

1. Go to the registration page and click Sign up.
    2. If you're not already signed in with a Microsoft account, sign in now, or create a new Microsoft account. The Microsoft account you use here will be what you use to sign in to your developer account.
    3. Select the country/region in which you live, or where your business is located.
      You won't be able to change this later.
    4. Select your developer account type (individual or company). You won't be able to change this later, so be sure to choose
      the right type of account.
    5. Enter the publisher display name that you wish to use (50 characters or fewer). Select this carefully, as customers will see this name when browsing and will come to know your apps by this name. For company accounts, be sure to use your organization's
      registered business name or trade name. Note that if you enter a name that someone else has already selected, or if it appears that someone else has the rights to use that name, we will not allow you to use that name.
  3. th0mas86 Win User

Why buy digital?

How can you sell a digital game? Please tell me. You need to create a own profile for every game, then sell the profile.
  4. SummeArtefakt87 Win User

Looking to join a clan OR create one with someone :)

Perhaps you would know...Hello. I am new to xbox and call of duty. My son is gone and has his own character. I would like to create my own character to develop. On the screen I only see his character. Another character is a guest possibility. How do I create
    my own avatar to develop with game points? Cheers, Annika
  5. pauls144 Win User

how do I create a guest account ?

I have the same question. On the Xbox 360 you could create accounts there were not tied to Xbox live. This allowed my guests to have their own avatars and play games with their own local profiles.

How do you do this on the Xbox One? Think of friends of my children who do not have email or Xbox live accounts.
  6. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

100% Pure Role-Playing

I started one where I began as a Wood Elf, and used only bows. No using anything I didn't create by scrounging. All potions and poisons have to be made with alchemy. I also can't own a house, so no storing of junk is allowed. Use it or sell it. Everything
    I sell, I normally pay for training. This kind of think isn't for finishing the game...just seeing how far you can go with the rules you create.
Thema:

1. How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing? - Similar Threads - started creating selling

2. How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?: I love Destiny but always played it on console. I took this opportunity to play it on PC and couldn't be happier. a7b1d671-a0ba-4291-874b-6a64a6e3cec0
  3. Renegade GP Riptide won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renegade GP Riptide won't start: Trying to play Renegade GP Riptide, installed as a Game Pass game, and it won't start. It was working last week, and now it won't. It launches, loads through to the title screen with "Press Start"...
  4. FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts

in XBoX on Windows
    FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts: windowsの方で質問をしたのですが、こちらで聞いた方が良いのではないかというアドバイスを いたので、内容は同じになってしまいますがこちらにも投稿させていた きます 何か問題やマナー違反がありましたら申し訳ありません 2週間ほど前から突然FH4が起動できなくなりました 最初に表示されるウィンドウは出るのですが、その後音もなくウィンドウが閉じられ、何度起動しようとしても同じです...
  5. Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...: I cannot start Mortal Kombat 11 with my usual profile. Gamertag = 'MarcGaston' - Error message is (translated) 'profile is already used' 416bb565-a15f-4caa-a848-50716e99e7a1
  6. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a): With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error 8027025a. Please try...
  7. I can't start the id at Xbox quest to get ms points 10/8/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start the id at Xbox quest to get ms points 10/8/2020: I have tried playing games in the list and unlocked achievements but it's not registering them d0f60ffa-7885-4450-bccf-b4baf597f267
  8. Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.: My Xbox will work only for a few seconds or longer if I use apps or browser, it won’t turn off. but when i start playing any game it just make a click sound and turn off....
  9. RAINBOW SIX SIEGE GAME STARTS GOES AS FAR AS CREATING SQUAD THEN FREEZES IVE Redownloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAINBOW SIX SIEGE GAME STARTS GOES AS FAR AS CREATING SQUAD THEN FREEZES IVE Redownloaded...: IVE Redownloaded rebooted many times works on other boxes but not my Xbox one x 14e07234-0174-4860-8030-db15adb13426
  10. Xbox One creating a new device each time it starts on the same network PCs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One creating a new device each time it starts on the same network PCs: Hello eveybody. Recently I have bought an Xbox One which I am very happy with. It is configured to power save as I find it has a hum (probably my OCD... normal people would probably not be annoyed...