How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing?

Discus and support How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There's like 1 guy going insane on the store, I'd like to put in my own creations. What do I have to do, already got Maya. How do I get the Avatar... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jala528-BFD5AD4E-AC63-4BA, May 14, 2019.

1. How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing?

There's like 1 guy going insane on the store, I'd like to put in my own creations. What do I have to do, already got Maya. How do I get the Avatar frame and the ability to post to store?

:)

jala528-BFD5AD4E-AC63-4BA, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Greetings.

Thank you for using the forums.

I have found this guide that could become useful to your purpose:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/publish/

First, you have to create a Developer Account:

1. Go to the registration page and click Sign up.
    2. If you're not already signed in with a Microsoft account, sign in now, or create a new Microsoft account. The Microsoft account you use here will be what you use to sign in to your developer account.
    3. Select the country/region in which you live, or where your business is located.
      You won't be able to change this later.
    4. Select your developer account type (individual or company). You won't be able to change this later, so be sure to choose
      the right type of account.
    5. Enter the publisher display name that you wish to use (50 characters or fewer). Select this carefully, as customers will see this name when browsing and will come to know your apps by this name. For company accounts, be sure to use your organization's
      registered business name or trade name. Note that if you enter a name that someone else has already selected, or if it appears that someone else has the rights to use that name, we will not allow you to use that name.
  3. th0mas86 Win User

Why buy digital?

How can you sell a digital game? Please tell me. You need to create a own profile for every game, then sell the profile.
  4. SummeArtefakt87 Win User

Looking to join a clan OR create one with someone :)

Perhaps you would know...Hello. I am new to xbox and call of duty. My son is gone and has his own character. I would like to create my own character to develop. On the screen I only see his character. Another character is a guest possibility. How do I create
    my own avatar to develop with game points? Cheers, Annika
  5. pauls144 Win User

how do I create a guest account ?

I have the same question. On the Xbox 360 you could create accounts there were not tied to Xbox live. This allowed my guests to have their own avatars and play games with their own local profiles.

How do you do this on the Xbox One? Think of friends of my children who do not have email or Xbox live accounts.
  6. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

100% Pure Role-Playing

I started one where I began as a Wood Elf, and used only bows. No using anything I didn't create by scrounging. All potions and poisons have to be made with alchemy. I also can't own a house, so no storing of junk is allowed. Use it or sell it. Everything
    I sell, I normally pay for training. This kind of think isn't for finishing the game...just seeing how far you can go with the rules you create.
Thema:

1. How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing? - Similar Threads - started creating selling

2. Xbox one not letting me start parties or invite people to them since latest Alpha update...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one not letting me start parties or invite people to them since latest Alpha update...: I go to start a party and it grays out if I click it. Also, when i go to invite people, it says error starting party. The console has felt very slow and laggy since the update yesterday, but this...
  3. Power on button to start

in XboX Insiders
    Power on button to start: OS:10.0.18363.7100 1910.190814-1010 After the power is turned off, there is a problem with the first opening opportunity, and two times to start normally. The first time you press the power...
  4. Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.: Hi all, I have just downloaded Minecraft (through game pass) for the first time and I am trying to create a new server, but everytime I do I get the message saying "You are almost out of data...
  5. Cant start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start a game: I cant start any game on my xbox ec5bce26-ee86-4634-b19d-f75f27c3828d
  6. Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.: Hi, Since 8/12/19, everytime I try to connect with an opponent online, The game disconnects and give me a loss. I have ran a detail internet test via the console as well as from computers in my...
  7. Minecraft for windows 10 が起動しなくなりました。[Minecraft for windows 10 no longer starts.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 が起動しなくなりました。[Minecraft for windows 10 no longer starts.]: 先週までは問題なく起動できていたのですが、今週になってから全く起動しなくなりました。 症状は、mojangの文字が出た後の白い画面のままで、何分か経つとアプリが落ちます。 一応再インストールは試しましたが、それの効果は全くありません。 あと、日本語でユーザーフォルダ名が設定されていると起動できないとの情...
  8. Nem indul el a játék [Translation-The game does not start]

in XBoX on Windows
    Nem indul el a játék [Translation-The game does not start]: [img] Üdv, megvettem a Forza horizon 4 et, de a képen latható hibakódot írja ki... mit tudok vele csinálni? [Translation-Hi, I bought the Forza horizon 4 but it prints the error code in the...
  9. RAINBOW SIX SIEGE GAME STARTS GOES AS FAR AS CREATING SQUAD THEN FREEZES IVE Redownloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAINBOW SIX SIEGE GAME STARTS GOES AS FAR AS CREATING SQUAD THEN FREEZES IVE Redownloaded...: IVE Redownloaded rebooted many times works on other boxes but not my Xbox one x 14e07234-0174-4860-8030-db15adb13426
  10. Xbox One creating a new device each time it starts on the same network PCs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One creating a new device each time it starts on the same network PCs: Hello eveybody. Recently I have bought an Xbox One which I am very happy with. It is configured to power save as I find it has a hum (probably my OCD... normal people would probably not be annoyed...