How can I get the Alfa romeo 155 in forza horizon 4?

Discus and support How can I get the Alfa romeo 155 in forza horizon 4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really want this car but I can't buy it in the car salon. So where can I buy it? Please help me as soon as possible. Regards; Michael... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mihálygombkötő, May 2, 2021.

1. How can I get the Alfa romeo 155 in forza horizon 4?

I really want this car but I can't buy it in the car salon. So where can I buy it?

Please help me as soon as possible.

Regards; Michael

:)

mihálygombkötő, May 2, 2021
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Favorite car in Horizon 4

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Beautiful car
  3. ANGELS CORRUPT Win User

Who is buying the LE Edition ?!

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

Preordered and half paid off. Not looking forward to the Alfa-Romeo preorder car, but. Eh.

[/quote]yeah i dont care for the alfa but watever atleast we get the game
  4. OrdealByFire Win User

Who is buying the LE Edition ?!

Preordered and half paid off. Not looking forward to the Alfa-Romeo preorder car, but. Eh.
  5. RPM Bibblefish Win User

faster times not recording ?

Which alfa is it? If it's the one below then it's temporarily banned from posting times on the leaderboards

forzamotorsport.net/.../underthehood5

1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale
  6. Trippul G Win User

Pre Order Car question

At least you get a reasonably cool/competitive car in the form of the STI if you do the Amazon preorder. Gamestop nets you an Alfa Romeo Giulietta...lol...wtf
Thema:

How can I get the Alfa romeo 155 in forza horizon 4?

1. How can I get the Alfa romeo 155 in forza horizon 4? - Similar Threads - Alfa romeo 155

2. Does the series x support 1440p 144/155 refresh rate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the series x support 1440p 144/155 refresh rate?: As the question asks. I'm going to purchase either a XG270HU omidpx or an S2719DGF which are both 1440p and 144Hz and I just wanted to check an make sure I'm not wasting my money....
  3. I didn't get my 155 keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get my 155 keys: I didn't get my 155 bonus keys 8cd2afeb-3b77-4703-9302-c0ac8076bbfd
  4. Didn't get my 155 KEYS FOR MEXICO POWER CARD NOR 15 or 55 KEYS FOR GERMANY CARD RECENTLY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get my 155 KEYS FOR MEXICO POWER CARD NOR 15 or 55 KEYS FOR GERMANY CARD RECENTLY: Both PowerCards were reset this weekend - Mexico's Friday and Germany's Saturday - I was owed 155 keys for Mexico and either 15 or 55 for Germany. The Community Goals had FINALLY been reached on...
  5. Didn't receive 155 keys for community Bingo. What is going on with this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive 155 keys for community Bingo. What is going on with this?: I play community bingo and it doesn't give me the maximum amount of keys for playing . Toothieruser27 29cd85fa-6519-4aa2-91b8-0765b4d5d706
  6. More than 155 keys for each community goal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More than 155 keys for each community goal?: If I earn all 155 keys available during one community goal challenge, can I keep playing and earn more keys if the community goal has not yet been met? ALSO: How do I get the game to track that...
  7. Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers: Why does it continue to fail and crash? Windows 10, 5th attempt to open it today. Server issues yet again. Not happy Jan. 3afaeb25-c5f8-4752-8466-91b19c25ebf3
  8. Can I please have my 155 keys from finishing Italy room...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please have my 155 keys from finishing Italy room...: With all the problems we've been having with this game by disconnection all the time....now It won't give me my 155 keys that I earned for finishing the Italy room. Please can you give me my 155...