How can I get the best XBox access for my Family

Discus and support How can I get the best XBox access for my Family in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello We have a 2 Xboxs in our family. But we are limited to accessing only the games that have been purchased on that Xbox. Our original X box is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobPatRF, Jan 25, 2020.

1. RobPatRF
    RobPatRF Guest

Hello

We have a 2 Xboxs in our family. But we are limited to accessing only the games that have been purchased on that Xbox. Our original X box is nominated as the home xbox and I downloaded a couple of games on my login. Since then my boys have down loaded their
    own games on their accounts, but can only access them from the console they down loaded them too.

What am I doing wrong?

Do I need to be logged in whilst they are, to allow them to access the games I down loaded? How can they access their games from either Xbox? Do they need to purchase them on the home X box to be able to play them on either? If my son downloads a game on
    his account, how can his brother play it on his login?

Do we all need our own Live gold pass, or can we get a family one?

Help, What am I doing wrong?

:)

RobPatRF, Jan 25, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

if Gold is on your account, what you can do is set 1 Xbox as Home for your account, then on the other console have your account set to auto login.

then in the security settings set it to require a Pass Key or password for purchases and changing settings.

this link has all the info on setting a Pass Key https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/passkey-guest-key/passkey-purchases

set like this your boys will both be able to play at the same time using their own accounts on your Gold subscription. just make sure that they switch to their account but leave you logged in in the background.

if either of your boys have made purchases on their accounts, both should set the other' Xbox as Home so they can share games.
  3. Senpai Soul Win User

You have to make both accounts home xbox. Son A needs to makes son b xbox his home xbox son b needs to make son a xbox his home

Son A account is son b xbox home

Son b account. Is son a Xbox Home

Hopefully. This helps
  4. OA wantedkiller Win User

I think they both need to add each other account to "my home xbox" for them to share game
  5. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Have you tried to put your account as principal in the other console?
    With this they will be able to see the games from "My games and applications"
  6. Smwutches Win User

Anything they purchased on their accounts should be accessible as long as they are signed into Live on any console. In order for them to access the gold/games purchased on your account, they would need to use your Home console. In order for them to share
    the games they bought on their account with you or your other son, they would need to set a console as their Home and the 2nd son would have to use that console.

There is no longer a family gold pass. You don't necessary need Gold on every account. Your son's can use gold as long as their using your Home console, but if they need to use gold on the non-Home console, gold would need to be purchased on at least 1 of
    their accounts and that account set the 2nd console as their Home.
Thema:

1. How can I get the best XBox access for my Family - Similar Threads - best access Family

2. Best TV for Xbox Gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best TV for Xbox Gaming: Hi! First off, I’m aware that this is a very subjective topic. I was wondering what the best TV is for gaming on the Xbox One X and soon to be gaming on the Xbox Series X? I know the Series X is...
  3. Best Bluetooth dongle??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Bluetooth dongle??: Hi, i have a wireless headset but need a bluetooth dongle to connect to my controller. Can anyone suggest one?? f8995870-54b8-4d9b-a8ac-9e03f0990e70
  4. What's the Best Way to Have Xbox Live Gold on 3-4 Xboxes??

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the Best Way to Have Xbox Live Gold on 3-4 Xboxes??: Yes, I have three Xboxes. I'm about to add a fourth. I play, and I have three sons who play. We don't play a LOT, but when we do we want that option to do so with our respective friends. What's...
  5. Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...: Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse are in use? Current configuration: Mouse to rear usb Keyboard to 2 rear usb ? Audio and mic combo...
  6. Best Xbox game pass package for co-op?

in XboX Insiders
    Best Xbox game pass package for co-op?: Looking to play some new games during this quarantine. My boyfriend & I are not avid gamers but play occasionally together when we have time on our hands. I’m looking into the Xbox game pass but I...
  7. Best game to play in project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Best game to play in project xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  8. The best game mush play in project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    The best game mush play in project xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  9. Best way to access my email on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best way to access my email on the Xbox One: I really like my Xbox One and have been using it to control my media center. However, I'd like to be able to check my email and have managed to log into my webmail but the password isn't being...
  10. where can i buy a 1 mnth code for ea access whats the best page ? thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i buy a 1 mnth code for ea access whats the best page ? thanks: hello just need a good page to buya 1 mnth code for ea access , on microsoft just have it for 1 yr and i just want to try it out e4a365a0-5bb3-4c33-a642-f38f9e96797d