how can I get the games back I bought on the xbox 360

Discus and support how can I get the games back I bought on the xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, bought a new xbox one console to replace the xbox 360, I had about ten games on the 360 that I bought and downloaded with live, after installed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fransmullers, Jan 7, 2019.

1. fransmullers
    fransmullers Guest

Hi, bought a new xbox one console to replace the xbox 360, I had about ten games on the 360 that I bought and downloaded with live, after installed the xbox 0ne I cannot find the old games I had, is this normal, after all I payed for them.

who can tell me how to retrieve them if it's possible.

regards frans

:)

fransmullers, Jan 7, 2019
  2. fransmullers Win User

I hear new Things here I didn't new before, gonna try them all, thank you.
  3. fransmullers Win User

thank you somuch, gonna try it right away.

regards, frans
  4. Smwutches Win User

If they are backwards compatible, they will be listed under the Ready to Install section of your Games and Apps. Not all games are backwards compatible, so you'll want to check this
    list
    to see if they are.
  5. fransmullers Win User

thanks Brad, already saw a few games that are compatible, and Maybe I can gat them back.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You would need to sign into the xbox one console with the same account on your xbox 360. tHEN IF THOSE GAMES ARE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE THEY WILL APPEAR IN READY TO INSTAL WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE MY GAMES AND APPS SECTION
Thema:

1. how can I get the games back I bought on the xbox 360 - Similar Threads - games bought 360

2. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  3. xbox 360 bought games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 bought games: i bought minecraft on the xbox 360 why didnt that transfer to xbox one c13d5525-8df0-40ac-b8f0-4cfd7041a4c3
  4. xbox 360 games i had digitally bought arnt showing in my ready to install in my xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 games i had digitally bought arnt showing in my ready to install in my xbox 1: Some of my games i bought on my 360 wont show in the ready to install for xbox 1. i know the game i want is backward compatible. its really messed up and i couldnt find any posts about this to...
  5. Games bought on the Xbox 360 Should be able to get for free on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games bought on the Xbox 360 Should be able to get for free on the Xbox one: All games you have bought on the Xbox 360 should be free on the Xbox One because buying the same game on a different console but made by the same company is just a waste of money that could be...
  6. Bought game for XBOX 360 won't download due to it being corrupted. Took $ anyway.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game for XBOX 360 won't download due to it being corrupted. Took $ anyway.: Hi not sure where to post this or who I could call about this but any help would be appreciated. I just bought Bloodrayne 2 for my XBOX 360 it took my 9.99 for it downloaded it to 80% then...
  7. I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?: Please be so kind and change on the game, thanks in advance! fb10af37-8fa6-4491-a01b-c1daec511b66
  8. I bought Xbox Game Pass Finding It Would Work On The Xbox 360 More Did not Work And I Want To ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox Game Pass Finding It Would Work On The Xbox 360 More Did not Work And I Want To ...: I bought Xbox Game Pass Finding It Would Work On The Xbox 360 More Did not Work And I Want To Cancel 5479ba69-d528-415a-a9b7-db8b44f9992f
  9. Bought a 360 and can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a 360 and can't play my games: I purchased a used Xbox 360 to replace one that my son used. He cannot play his games on it. The seller says they did not establish a password or passcode; they just put their games in and...
  10. I can't play the games I bought offline. Other profiles in my xbox 360 can't play games I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play the games I bought offline. Other profiles in my xbox 360 can't play games I ...: So, since a couple of weeks I cannot seem to play any of the games I bought while being Offline on Xbox 360. And when I'm online I can play them but other profiles of friends that come home and...