How can i get the new dashboard?

Discus and support How can i get the new dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DXGabriel, Aug 7, 2019.

1. /u/DXGabriel
    /u/DXGabriel Guest

/u/DXGabriel, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Hordie Win User

How I can get a new power supply?

Hi Ooyama ST,

Sorry you're having issues with your power supply. The only way to get a power supply is through Microsoft. Try using
    this link to order from device support. If that doesn't work, then I would suggest trying to reach out to them directly via chat or phone via
    this link
  3. Ooyama ST Win User

How I can get a new power supply?

Thanks for your answer!

Unfortunately I’m still stuck in the steep two.

I got a message saying “We're sorry. Something went wrong on our side, and we are working on it. Please come back in a while.”

I guess I need to wait.
  4. ngocphi Win User

How Can I Get in?

If you see anyone charging then report the gamertag you would be best to post in the sticky at the top of this forum as thats the invite thread
  5. ngocphi Win User

How Can I Get in?

It is for the community however you have to remember getting invited doesnt garentee you will get accepted

Trying to charge for invites is a clear violation of the nda and terms and conditions of the beta

You have to remember that it is a vlosed beta

It isnt meant for the public

If an bug occurs and kills 10k consoles in the beta its best thst it be 10k then lets say 1m or 10m

The beta is to test new features

You can try and get in without am invitewith the console preview registration app

But like the invite proccess it doesnt garentee you will get in

It just puts you on the waiting list or disapprove you if you dont meet the critieria
  6. ngocphi Win User

How Can I Get in?

The person who is charging would have to post their gamertag since invites can only br sent vis friends lkst
Thema:

1. How can i get the new dashboard? - Similar Threads - dashboard

2. New dashboard for all Insider it s when?

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard for all Insider it s when?: submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  3. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard: Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my account messed up? submitted by...
  4. Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard: When are getting the new dashboard. am in the preview skip ahead. thank you submitted by /u/qwallas [link] [comments]
  5. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  6. Flight Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Dashboard: Does anyone knows if Flight Dashboard is part of Xbox insider hub? Since it's asking access to my data. appreciate you help. 33fe246b-0487-4a9e-a890-ad7a39feb1e7
  7. anyone knows when coming the new xbox one dashboard update?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone knows when coming the new xbox one dashboard update?: few weeks or few months? submitted by /u/IkillMyself20 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  9. Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard: Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard after at least 3 or 4 updates since supposed to receive.. Thought this was out now? No idea where to post this since there are no menu and/or option...
  10. New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix.

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix.: Will report back when it’s finished downloading and I plugged it back in. submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments]