How can i get the new dashboard?

Discus and support How can i get the new dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DXGabriel, Aug 7, 2019.

1. /u/DXGabriel
    /u/DXGabriel Guest

/u/DXGabriel, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Hordie Win User

How I can get a new power supply?

Hi Ooyama ST,

Sorry you're having issues with your power supply. The only way to get a power supply is through Microsoft. Try using
    this link to order from device support. If that doesn't work, then I would suggest trying to reach out to them directly via chat or phone via
    this link
  3. Ooyama ST Win User

How I can get a new power supply?

Thanks for your answer!

Unfortunately I’m still stuck in the steep two.

I got a message saying “We're sorry. Something went wrong on our side, and we are working on it. Please come back in a while.”

I guess I need to wait.
  4. ngocphi Win User

How Can I Get in?

If you see anyone charging then report the gamertag you would be best to post in the sticky at the top of this forum as thats the invite thread
  5. ngocphi Win User

How Can I Get in?

It is for the community however you have to remember getting invited doesnt garentee you will get accepted

Trying to charge for invites is a clear violation of the nda and terms and conditions of the beta

You have to remember that it is a vlosed beta

It isnt meant for the public

If an bug occurs and kills 10k consoles in the beta its best thst it be 10k then lets say 1m or 10m

The beta is to test new features

You can try and get in without am invitewith the console preview registration app

But like the invite proccess it doesnt garentee you will get in

It just puts you on the waiting list or disapprove you if you dont meet the critieria
  6. ngocphi Win User

How Can I Get in?

The person who is charging would have to post their gamertag since invites can only br sent vis friends lkst
Thema:

1. How can i get the new dashboard? - Similar Threads - dashboard

2. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

in XboX Insiders
    "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start": Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening. submitted by /u/theonlysweett [link] [comments]
  3. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. Mouse input on Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse input on Dashboard: Can we please for the life of Chief get mouses to work on the dashboard! Its so hard navigating dash with a keyboard. Internet Explorer and Minecraft have mouse input. Why not dashboard?...
  5. New dashboard with Beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard with Beta ring: Just updated my fiancé’s Xbox One S on the beta ring and she received the new dashboard... Not sure if this is a thing for others, but it happened. Signed her account on to my Xbox One X and...
  6. Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring: Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will work is the XB button but cannot even report...
  7. Xbox One X Games Crashing To Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Games Crashing To Dashboard: Hello everyone, Sorry for the long post but I wanted to provide all the detail that I could. TLDR:X1X is crashing to the dashboard after lengthy play sessions and driving me and my party...
  8. Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click: Hello everyone, I need some help with a problem regarding my Xbox One S controller. In the dashboard it just skips the selection, and if you try to move in 1 direction it will make 2 steps,...
  9. Dashboard Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard Update: I didn't get the dashboard update, where is it? i've seen other people get this update why haven't I. 34cc52e7-402d-4747-8503-7b6413d36936
  10. HDR and Xbox Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    HDR and Xbox Dashboard: Just wondering why Microsoft don’t make the dashboard in HDR? Seems logical instead of having the games switch when their loaded up... Is there any reason this wouldn’t work? submitted by...