How can I get the preview access?

Discus and support How can I get the preview access? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I get the preview access? My friends invited me for a long time ago ,but I still have not receive a message.I really want to have media player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sabruytian, Aug 14, 2014.

1. sabruytian
    sabruytian Guest

How can I get the preview access? My friends invited me for a long time ago ,but I still have not receive a message.I really want to have media player support.And I am more than willing to provide feedback on the dash after I am granted access.

:)

sabruytian, Aug 14, 2014
  2. assassinzxw
    assassinzxw Guest
    how can i get xboxone preview dashboard?

how can i get xboxone preview dashboard

assassinzxw, Aug 14, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

A friend can invite you via the preview app on xbox one.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 14, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

A friend can invite you via the preview app on xbox one.
  5. MR SARCA5M Win User

new system update??

Does Anyone Know how I can get into the Xbox One Preview programme?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I get in to Xbox preview

You would need to have someone who is already in the program invite you. Invites are not given through the forums. However, being invited is no guarantee that you will be accepted into the program and the program is at capacity so they are barely letting
    anyone else in at the moment.
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Can I get a preview invite?

There is a cut off for the program. Not everyone gets in and they review your application. If you did not get in, then request whomever sent you an invite, to send in another one. All you can do is keep trying.

Also, if you are just looking to give feedback regarding the system you can do so using the feedback website at xbox.uservoice.com

Otherwise, the updates you will be previewing will be strictly reporting bugs so the mass public gets a good clean update. Best of Luck getting in.
  8. El Mamas Boy Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

How can I get a console preview of dashboard xbox for no access from which he does not get out of the show
Thema:

1. How can I get the preview access? - Similar Threads - preview access

2. Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access: Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud? 76a8457a-a093-4594-87ee-414f1f3f233e
  3. Unable to access the Xbox One Preview forum anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access the Xbox One Preview forum anymore?: I am having issues with the latest xbox one preview dash (Alpha Skip Ahead ring 1810) and trying to access the insider forums for help/feedback but I'm unable to see the link to the forums...
  4. I can no longer access the preview program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer access the preview program forums: Hello, I have been an Alpha preview program member for roughly 2 years and a few weeks ago i moved to the skip ahead tier. I now have no way to access the preview forums, and everything i ever...
  5. Can't access preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access preview forums: I can't access the preview program forums even though I'm in the program. Can a moderator grant me access please, thanks. c96c5796-0b80-4ee8-b0bb-47708d5c677f
  6. I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Owned We Happy Few in Game Preview, but now can’t access the full game.: The title says it all. I owned We Happy Few in Game Preview about a year and a half ago, but now that I try to download and play the full game on my new console after release, it’s telling me my...
  7. Game Preview/ Early Access game suggestions..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Preview/ Early Access game suggestions..: Here's mine it's an indy fighting game for fans of martial arts movies. Currently available for pc steam early access. [MEDIA] 9d8f3106-976e-470e-9ba9-c4169f488d5e
  8. Need access to a specific preview ring (alpha, beta, delta) within the insiders ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need access to a specific preview ring (alpha, beta, delta) within the insiders ring: Dear microsoft support, I bought a xbox one x on Tuesday and as I only own a 1440p monitor I would like to download the spring update in order to get 1440p support. I signed up for the insiders...
  9. Can't access preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access preview forums: I can't access the preview program forums even though I'm in the program. Can a moderator grant me access please, thanks. c96c5796-0b80-4ee8-b0bb-47708d5c677f
  10. Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490: My xbox one will only show error code 0x80070490. The issue seems to be related to the Preview Program. I need access to preview program. Please help. Thanks! fdf9f018-4fc3-4fbe-a666-2fa86f806410