How Can I Get Xbox Gold on 3-4 Xboxes?

Discus and support How Can I Get Xbox Gold on 3-4 Xboxes? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play and I have three boys who play. I'm in a unique situation where I have not one, not two but actually three consoles. I'm on the verge of buying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ayemac, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Ayemac
    Ayemac Guest

I play and I have three boys who play. I'm in a unique situation where I have not one, not two but actually three consoles. I'm on the verge of buying a fourth (will wait on the X to come out).

The problem I have is two-fold:

1) My home Xbox is on one, and I play on another. This means the third box is "left out" when trying to play online with friends.

2) All games (digital) that I've purchased are only available on those two consoles - unless I sign into the third.

Is there a better way to get Gold on 3-4 boxes and also get access to games I've already purchased?

The quick and easy answer is to leverage someone else's account and set my third as their "home" console. That only works for part of it, and I'd rather not do that. If they don't buy the game(s) that I'm interested in, then I'm in a position to buy the
    game again. Also, when I get a fourth console, I'd have to do that AGAIN with someone else. Again, not preferred.

:)

Ayemac, Mar 27, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to share your digital games and Xbox subscriptions across more than two consoles.

At this time, this is not possible. The only way this would work, would be to have another account purchase the games and subscriptions and then configure that as the

Home Xbox
    profile of the fourth console.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

With one account and a subscription to Xbox Live and / or Game Pass, the most you could potentially do is two consoles. Set one console as the home, and sign in on the other.

Like XBF Eladio M mentioned, it's currently not possible to do three or four consoles.
  4. cheesyhunter1 Win User

this months games with gold

How i read it is xbox gold members get 3 free games
  5. noboundz Win User

1 Acct / 2 consoles

[quote user="TeeMan69XXX"]Can anyone give me some Pro's and con's. If / when I do this? Please.[/quote]

You can read all about Family Packs
    here
    . You get 12 months of Xbox Gold for 4 profiles, which means you can effectively have 4 profiles signed on to 4 different consoles at the same time. Also, "If you currently have an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, you will get a discount on your Gold Family
    Pack membership based on how many months remain on your existing Gold Membership".
  6. xTye Win User

Membership

Yes. You can stack up to 3 or 4 years worth of Xbox LIVE Gold.
Thema:

1. How Can I Get Xbox Gold on 3-4 Xboxes? - Similar Threads - Gold Xboxes

2. XBOX 360 LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 LIVE GOLD: Hi, I have tried for a few days now to add Xbox live gold to my son's Xbox 360 console, it will not accept debit card. I have tried numerous times to re-enter it and even went from my computer to...
  3. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Hi Microsoft ,I notice my account got suspended . But i want to pay but got no credit/debit and any else card .I only got giftcard balance .so any way i can pay with gift card for my xbox live...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I have two questions, the codes of xbox live gold still work for xbox 360, there is a difference between xbox live gold is that I saw two cards with codes, one with symbol of xbox 360 and the...
  5. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I was gifted an Xbox live gold game pass for three months and activated it to my account from my phone but when i tried to play fortnite on my xbox it said that i needed to purchase the live gold...
  6. Tenho 1 xbox one ganhei 1 jogo da gold projet car 2 e o jogo nao sai do menu. -[Translation...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenho 1 xbox one ganhei 1 jogo da gold projet car 2 e o jogo nao sai do menu. -[Translation...: O meu jogo q ganhei na gold projet car 2 fica preso no menu. -[Translation - My game that I won in gold project car 2 is stuck in the menu.] 075101e3-d8de-42e4-8a2a-969e991fa57c
  7. Games with Gold to be downloaded - XBOX website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold to be downloaded - XBOX website: Hello, guys. I'm from ITALY. I hope everybody is doing fine - in spite of this horrible worldwide situation. I have a problem: up to this moment, I have always been using only my lovely XBOX 360...
  8. Xbox live gold cancelled early

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold cancelled early: I just got my xbox today, I purchased it a few days ago along with a prepaid code for xbox live gold. It says its expired but it is a 6 month code I haven't even had my xbox for 24 hours. The xbox...
  9. Can't share gold on same Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't share gold on same Xbox?: I have one xbox and I have Xbox Gold. Yesterday everyone with an account on the xbox could play online using my gold account as long as I was logged in. Suddenly today, any other account but mine...
  10. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...