How can I identify that my Kinect Adapter is Geniune?

Discus and support How can I identify that my Kinect Adapter is Geniune? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As you know, Microsoft is no longer selling or sending the Kinect adapter for connection to Xbox One S/X and PC. I am a Game Developer using Kinect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SvyrkosTheWolf, Aug 15, 2022.

1. How can I identify that my Kinect Adapter is Geniune?

As you know, Microsoft is no longer selling or sending the Kinect adapter for connection to Xbox One S/X and PC.

I am a Game Developer using Kinect v2 aka Xbox One Kinect in my games. I'm connecting the Kinect to my PC and creating interactive games with it.

There are too many different adapter products in marketplaces but I didn't find any original licensed adapter to connect Kinect to a PC.

I have only one original adapter and it's working really well. I want to buy the second one.

Anyway, last week I bought an adapter and it has extremely high delays when sending the sensor data to the PC. When I check the product, I realized it was a fake adapter and I returned it to the seller.

Now I'm looking for genuine/original adapters to buy but I don't really know how can I identify that the product is original or fake.

Adapters have a data matrix on their bottom face. Will this help me?

:)

SvyrkosTheWolf, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SvyrkosTheWolf , it is really difficult to know exactly why unfortunately there are many good fakes on the market.

I found this thread that can give you a direction.

"What you can do is actually call Microsoft Technical Support and email them to manufacturers bar code. Then have the ability to then check its history and see where exactly it was made, where it was shipped to in the world and even what store it was."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. gds1972 Win User

request free kinect adapter

4. Sebastian0187 Win User

Day one achievement

What I don't understand then is why I can't be sent another code. You guys can delete my other account to keep your numbers correct I just want it on my main account not the guest account. That is beyond stupid that the kinect did that. How is it my fault
    that my main account was logged in with me identified yet I put the code to the kinect and it logs into my guest account. Please explain how that's my fault?
  5. {Parity} Win User

free Kinect adapter

6. Hordie Win User

How can obtain the kinect adapter with my new xbox one s

Hi dedec94,

See
    this link
    for more info on how to purchase the Kinect adapter.
Thema:

1. How can I identify that my Kinect Adapter is Geniune? - Similar Threads - identify Kinect Adapter

2. Identifying installed games after disk cloning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Identifying installed games after disk cloning: Hello, I recently cloned my HDD data to my new SSD, I used the "Forensic" cloning method, and this drive was the secondary drive (Not the bootable one that has windows on it). However, after the...
  3. The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.

in XboX Insiders
    The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.: Not sure if this is the right place to post. Can we get some form of badge icons that better represent us in many ways that we can show off on our profile? Like for example, If you're a Twitch...
  4. Xbox Series X|S identifiers request…

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S identifiers request…: We need a way we can tell which of our friends are playing next gen or not with an identifier in the friends list. Totally possible and would be quite beneficial. submitted by /u/Stonefist64...
  5. HELP IDENTIFY A DECEASED GAMER!

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP IDENTIFY A DECEASED GAMER!: [img] [img] I belong to quite a few missing and unidentified persons pages (just a sleuthing hobby of mine), and I saw that a young man was hit and killed by a car in California recently. He had...
  6. Dual Shock 3 Controller identified as random number audio device in device and printer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual Shock 3 Controller identified as random number audio device in device and printer: Hello I have PS3 controller and it works find the first time i plug the controller, it identified as "Xbox 360 for Windows" in control panel. But after i update my pc it wont recognize as a...
  7. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: Hi, I recenlty got a new controller and went ahead and updated the controller firmware through the XBOX accessories app, after the update however the controller is not recognised as Xbox one...
  8. There have been countless people identified who are manipulating their gamerscores via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There have been countless people identified who are manipulating their gamerscores via...: There are players on your platform benefiting from this fraudulent scheme, and I'd want to let you know about them. It has come to my attention that many Xbox users have been using unauthorised...
  9. Ipad xbox.com not identifying Ultimate family subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ipad xbox.com not identifying Ultimate family subscription: Ultimate working fine on junior's Xbox but xbox.com on Ipad not recognising it and keeps asking to subscribe. How can we rectify? Ipad recognises juniors account and past games and friends etc so...
  10. Does not identify xbox stereo wired headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Does not identify xbox stereo wired headphones: I have problems with the new xbox wired headphones, I understand that when you connect them to the control, these can connect to an equalizer in the application "xbox accessories" but it does not...