: How can I improve my latency?

Discus and support : How can I improve my latency? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : How can I improve my latency? He said he bought a wifi package which to me means it could be cellular based similar to a hotspot which is not... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DeanWallis1, Apr 2, 2019.

1. DeanWallis1
    DeanWallis1 Guest

He said he bought a wifi package which to me means it could be cellular based similar to a hotspot which is not recommended for gaming.

:)

DeanWallis1, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

How can I improve my latency?

I am also having a latency of 129 ms. What is the status of your NAT and what is the packet loss you are getting?
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Wifi like you have is not recommended for gaming and latency is round trip time for a packet of data from you to server and back. Only way to lessen that is a better network and/or a closer server.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

As long as it's Mb/s. Capital M not lowercase m
  5. Verified✔™ Win User

Hello,

I have recently moved to the UAE and brought a WiFi package which allows me to have a 250mbs download speed and 50mbs upload speed which I am achieving, however I am having an issue my latency on the Xbox which is 133ms which is affecting my overall experience
    and slow match making.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Kind Regards,

Dean
    Just play it patiently. My upload and download speed is slower than yours.

Sincerely, Alex Orne
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

He said he bought a wifi package which to me means it could be cellular based similar to a hotspot which is not recommended for gaming.
Thema:

1. : How can I improve my latency? - Similar Threads - improve latency

2. Xbox One X Fan speed improvment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Fan speed improvment: Hi I have a new Xbox One X, with Read Dead Redemption 2. While playing the fan speed up fast for a few seconds, then slow down, and speed up fast again... For no reason because the Xbox is...
  3. Requesting small improvement for the Blu-ray app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requesting small improvement for the Blu-ray app: Hello I'm a sparetime Blu-ray Disc Java developer, creating various projects for Blu-ray, such as videoalbums and games. Since both the PlayStation and Xbox consoles feature a Blu-ray player, it...
  4. Suggestion for interface improvement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion for interface improvement: That's what should be on the page with the game - information about the game! Having the language of my country is important to me as I want to play without the discomfort of not understanding the...
  5. How do I improve friends suggestion to match games I play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I improve friends suggestion to match games I play: I keep getting non related friend suggestion that are broadcasters. 881048a2-1fec-49ae-885d-7085063b1a73
  6. improvement for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    improvement for Xbox: You guys should make a update that when you have a game disc and you lose it, you can reinstall the game from the Microsoft store. This would make people like Microsoft and Xbox a lot more because...
  7. New Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 is NOT and improvement

in XBoX on Windows
    New Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 is NOT and improvement: I just was sucked into, not given an option even though I'm paying for the premium version, the upgraded version of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for XBOX on Windows 10. The "upgrade" or...
  8. How to improve windows 10 xbox streaming latency/input lag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to improve windows 10 xbox streaming latency/input lag?: Hello fellow gamers, I have a few questions involving the xbox app on windows 10. When streaming xbox to windows 10 I have extremely high latency. If you do not know what latency is it is the...
  9. Best router settings to improve latency/lag? Netgear R7000 Nighthalk, Qos, etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best router settings to improve latency/lag? Netgear R7000 Nighthalk, Qos, etc.: Bottom line up front: I am in search of the settings that provide the best online experience specifically for Advanced Warfare (single xbox setup). I.E. provide the lowest latency experience. No...
  10. Improve ping / latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Improve ping / latency: Let us work together to document things that can improve latency. With the Xbox network test we can see our ping to the same server every time. This will provide a standard for comparison. Let's...