: How can I improve my latency?

Discus and support : How can I improve my latency? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : How can I improve my latency? He said he bought a wifi package which to me means it could be cellular based similar to a hotspot which is not... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DeanWallis1, Apr 2, 2019.

1. DeanWallis1
    DeanWallis1 Guest

He said he bought a wifi package which to me means it could be cellular based similar to a hotspot which is not recommended for gaming.

:)

DeanWallis1, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

How can I improve my latency?

I am also having a latency of 129 ms. What is the status of your NAT and what is the packet loss you are getting?
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Wifi like you have is not recommended for gaming and latency is round trip time for a packet of data from you to server and back. Only way to lessen that is a better network and/or a closer server.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

As long as it's Mb/s. Capital M not lowercase m
  5. Verified✔™ Win User

Hello,

I have recently moved to the UAE and brought a WiFi package which allows me to have a 250mbs download speed and 50mbs upload speed which I am achieving, however I am having an issue my latency on the Xbox which is 133ms which is affecting my overall experience
    and slow match making.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Kind Regards,

Dean
    Just play it patiently. My upload and download speed is slower than yours.

Sincerely, Alex Orne
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

He said he bought a wifi package which to me means it could be cellular based similar to a hotspot which is not recommended for gaming.
Thema:

1. : How can I improve my latency? - Similar Threads - improve latency

2. Xbox achievements improvement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox achievements improvement: When i click my Achievements app on xbox one it would be amazing if there was a simple search for either the name of an achievement or the name of a game. what do you think ? Am i the only one...
  3. OneDrive "app" on Xbox One Needs improvement after recent update

in XboX Insiders
    OneDrive "app" on Xbox One Needs improvement after recent update: Here are the problems I'm seeing: It's not an app anymore, it's an MS Edge integrated program. That means we have to navigate it like we would in MS Edge on Xbox One - that is to say poorly....
  4. How to improve latency with Xbox Console Streaming?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to improve latency with Xbox Console Streaming?: I want to play when Im away from home, like at work for example when im on break, but when I connect to my Xbox its a bit laggy and has a horrible latency, the only time it has worked has been at...
  5. Dns settings to improve lag.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dns settings to improve lag.: Live in ny area. best dns server that will perform better. does 50 ft ethernet cable lag more than a 10' ft 359aa7c0-cb2a-45f9-8e78-65f7cec140de
  6. Change your game to improve your aim.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change your game to improve your aim.: I play any game as long it's a game I can enjoy, because the more I play the better I become and I love forza series. They always say practise makes perfect. 9b98770c-e08d-4d2b-8aca-c1e99f5878f5
  7. How to improve latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to improve latency: Hi all, On my Xbox I am experiencing high latency compared that of my bandwidth and upload. Details summary below: [img] However my speed test displays this on the same wired connection that...
  8. How to improve windows 10 xbox streaming latency/input lag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to improve windows 10 xbox streaming latency/input lag?: Hello fellow gamers, I have a few questions involving the xbox app on windows 10. When streaming xbox to windows 10 I have extremely high latency. If you do not know what latency is it is the...
  9. Best router settings to improve latency/lag? Netgear R7000 Nighthalk, Qos, etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best router settings to improve latency/lag? Netgear R7000 Nighthalk, Qos, etc.: Bottom line up front: I am in search of the settings that provide the best online experience specifically for Advanced Warfare (single xbox setup). I.E. provide the lowest latency experience. No...
  10. Improve ping / latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Improve ping / latency: Let us work together to document things that can improve latency. With the Xbox network test we can see our ping to the same server every time. This will provide a standard for comparison. Let's...