How can I manually choose my storage in Series S?

Discus and support How can I manually choose my storage in Series S? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I am using an external hdd to store some of my games. It is chosen as a default storage. However, sometimes I want to upload some other games to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tosawi, Jun 23, 2021.

1. /u/Tosawi
    /u/Tosawi Guest

Hello. I am using an external hdd to store some of my games. It is chosen as a default storage. However, sometimes I want to upload some other games to my internal storage. Can I choose it before I press download? (I don't want to make my internal storage as a default one. But sometimes I want to use it as well.)

submitted by /u/Tosawi
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tosawi, Jun 23, 2021
  2. QuickMythril Win User

Moving Xbox Games To Secondary HD

also in the Settings, System, then choose Storage. you can choose the default location to save new Apps. that way you don't have to manually move everything in the future.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

xbox slim rdod

You can manually eject the DVD. Follow the
    Disc Drive Solution wizard
    :

Choose the new 360 S console (the one on the right)

Choose Drive Stuck Shut

Choose the graphic showing a single quadrant lit (the one on the left)

On the right side of the page you'll see a Solutions box. Click on the phrase "Manually open the disc drive" and you'll get to the page that shows how to manually eject the drive tray.

It'll depend on your retailer as to if they allow you to either keep the HDD or perform a transfer of the content to the new console. I suggest you take an empty USB flash drive with you, just in case.

If your brother is Gold, one way to avoid losing saves is to enable Cloud Storage, then Copy over the save game files to the Cloud Storage device. As long as those saves are synchronized (you can check from System Settings, Memory, Cloud Storage), his saves
    will always be available wherever he can log into Live.
  4. JosephG7 Win User
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

Xbox Guide: How to Use Cloud Storage

well you can, as you choose what storage to use when you start a game, if you copy or move the savefile from console to cloud, then choose the cloud when you go into the game, it will use that save file...then when you get back to your console, choose cloud
    as default storage in the game and it should use the one online instead of console..thats how I understand it anyway
  6. Christyna64 Win User

You owe me a Division 2 exotic

You can set your console to Manual Updates only so this doesn't happen again. This gives you the option to be notified there is an update available, and you can decide when you're ready to install the update. This also works with games as well. My console
    storage is at capacity so I need to monitor what is updated, and setting my console to manual updates really helps me managage my console effectively.

You can learn how here.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/update-xbox-one-console
Thema:

1. How can I manually choose my storage in Series S? - Similar Threads - manually choose storage

2. IPv6 DNS manual changes on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    IPv6 DNS manual changes on Xbox...: Is there no option to manually change an IPv6 DNS on Xbox? My router allows v4 DNS change, but not v6. Wondering if this is something that is available on Xbox in the network settings, or...
  3. XBOX Series S Manual Resolution Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S Manual Resolution Problem: Hi guys, I have a series S and I am using it with an old TV. Some games are overflowing from my TV screen so I tried a couple things to fix it. First, I tried to change screen settings from my...
  4. Unable To Save Game Manually

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable To Save Game Manually: I am currently playing the game Dues Ex Mankind Divided I reached nearly the end of the game, and I cannot manually save the game anymore. Even the autosave is not saving the game. Any solutions...
  5. Manuals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Manuals: Is there a User Guide (Manual) for Flight Simulator 2020? 2beef06f-a451-420e-b7d0-f2a8a6c568ea
  6. Is the xbox sX 4K dasboard automatic or can it be done manually ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the xbox sX 4K dasboard automatic or can it be done manually ?: G'day Just wanting to know how to enable 4K dashboard or is it automatic being part of the insider program ? Thanks in advance submitted by /u/Twiisstteh [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series S/X internal SSD manual upgrades (plus bigger more affordable expansion cards?)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S/X internal SSD manual upgrades (plus bigger more affordable expansion cards?): Please consider releasing a feature for manually replacing and formatting the 2230 M.2 SSD inside the Xbox Series S/X consoles to upgrade read/write speeds and overall storage space. Obviously...
  8. Game manuals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game manuals: Where can I download the manual the my games from ?? f2e15dd2-b371-4994-9f50-7949c5282a82
  9. Xbox One X - Alpha Ring - Unable to boot/Manual software recovery failing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Alpha Ring - Unable to boot/Manual software recovery failing: My Xbox has sat dormant for a couple of months due to renovation. I switched it on and it came up with the normal boot screen advising that it was loading. It does this for some time and then...
  10. Modding Games Manually on Xbox Gamepass Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Modding Games Manually on Xbox Gamepass Pc: Hello, I was wondering if there was any way to mod games manually on xbox gamepass pc. I was looking in the WindowsApps folder in program files (tutorial on how to gain access available here), to...