how can i merge accounts?

Discus and support how can i merge accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a question. i want to merge 2 xbox account is that possible? 40f073f1-bef3-40db-ba9e-2c40c98e6feb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimDenissen1, Aug 18, 2021.

1. TimDenissen1
    TimDenissen1 Guest

i have a question. i want to merge 2 xbox account is that possible?

:)

TimDenissen1, Aug 18, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Merging accounts is not possible.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

Windows Live ID Swap

[quote user="Hafez Bros"]How can I get around this?[/quote]There is no way around it. You can not merge 2 accounts.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can I merge avatars?

Hey there Breeze! If you are unable to log into an account at this time, please check out
    http://xbox.com/forgot for steps on recovering your login information. If you have any questions on that, please feel free to start a new thread, as this one is a bit old. Thanks!
  5. joe.giese Win User

Can I merge avatars?

you can't transfer it, but you CAN go back into your other account (your offline profile) sign into it, and convert that to an online profile (once signed in to your offline profile, you can then select "join xbox live") which will then carry all of your
    savegame data and avatar info to that online profile.
  6. CoolBreez69 Win User

Can I merge avatars?

Well....this thread is depressing.

My old Avatar contains the same name, same tagger ID, and ALL my game stats...Halo, Halo2, Halo 3...and so on. And yet, I cannot get it to sign in into Xbox Live, and I cannot transfer all my hard work over....On top of that my login is my old email address
    that no longer exists...can't change that either. Sounds like that the Microsoft clan is just getting lazy with all that technology at their hands. What we need should be as simple as copy...and paste....even if its something we get tech support online to
    ensure no shananagins takes place. Just legit consolidations to existing accounts that need to keep up with the mighty corporations changes.

In the interim I now have TWO avatars with the same name, same look, same tagger ID, and one has all my stats, and the other does not.

Depressing.
Thema:

1. how can i merge accounts? - Similar Threads - merge accounts

2. Account Merging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Merging: An online chat helper told me to suggest being able to merge two accounts. I have an outlook and a live.com Microsoft account that I had been messing up and using at the same time, so I have some...
  3. Struggling with merging Microsoft accounts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling with merging Microsoft accounts.: My old Xbox account is linked to my old Yahoo account, which is now deleted. I cant switch it to my gmail because it's already linked to an account I didn't make. I can't figure out how to get rid...
  4. Merge two Microsoft accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Merge two Microsoft accounts: Hello, I accidentally set up a Minecraft Dungeons account with the wrong Microsoft Email account. I didn't realize until another family member tried to add me as a friend. So now I have 2 Xbox...
  5. Why In The Heck Can We Not Merge Accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why In The Heck Can We Not Merge Accounts?: This is just ridiculous. Had an old account with a ton of stuff on it, thought it was linked up to the same email when I got my PC but nope. It was linked to some alt email I had to make 10 years...
  6. Canceling and Merging Xbox account/email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceling and Merging Xbox account/email: Hello, So I currently have 2 XBL accounts. 1 main and 1 secondary I am looking to close off the secondary. Once I cancel the account, can I then associate that email with my main account? If so,...
  7. Merging an accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging an accounts: Hi, so I have my Xbox 360 account and my Xbox One account and I have merge these accounts its somehow possible? Thanks 6c06dcb1-247b-4416-b8aa-b9c9a8220e25
  8. Xbox live account merge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account merge: I have two separate xbox live gold accounts and on my older account i purchased a lot of games and dlc from the store on my console can i somehow merge my older account to my xbox live gold...
  9. is there a way to merge my Microsoft and Mojang account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way to merge my Microsoft and Mojang account?: I have realized that i have two different accounts for the Java and Bedrock edition, is there a way to merge the two? since that would be of great convenience. 62e4a4c4-6999-4bec-8f70-5bea8cc831d1
  10. Merging Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging Accounts: hi, I have two accounts with games purchased via each separately, can I merge the accounts or use both accounts at the same time on one Xbox so that my kids don't have to logoff and login to...