How can I play minecraft on my xbox and pc?

Discus and support How can I play minecraft on my xbox and pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can my daughter and her friend play Minecraft together....one on xBox and one on the Windows 10 pc version? Thanks for your help!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MJF-4499, Oct 8, 2019.

1. MJF-4499
    MJF-4499 Guest

How can my daughter and her friend play Minecraft together....one on xBox and one on the Windows 10 pc version? Thanks for your help!

:)

MJF-4499, Oct 8, 2019
  2. deputycop28 Win User

Minecraft

I play minecraft on xbox 1. I am actually trying to learn how to play. if someone can teach me. my gamertag is
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

If you have the copies of the game for the different platforms you will be able to play the game.

You can create an account that will be used by friends of your child on the xbox, sign in with this account on the xbox and set it as home xbox.

Your daugther can play on Windows 10 and invite the gamertag of the "guest" account into the game. Will be able to play as long as there is a gold subscription active on your daugthers account on the Xbox.

You will basically gameshare on the one console between the accounts that has it set as home console.

Let us know if it helped.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

5. MJF-4499 Win User

OK.....I think our problem must be the IDs. We have two IDs, but I think maybe one "owns" both the xBox and PC products. Thanks for your response!
  6. Quotes Win User

Thema:

1. How can I play minecraft on my xbox and pc? - Similar Threads - play minecraft

2. Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft: Hi when I play minecraft on xbox one X. Every few mins the game will stutter,freeze then the console will shut down. Only happens on Minecraft.(1.12.1) I was on the beta programme but removed...
  3. Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10: Hi, So I bought the Windows Version of Minecraft on my xbox, and I'm wondering if I buy it for my PC if I need to make a NEW gamertag to play with my xbox version at the same time, or if I can...
  4. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea
  5. minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :)

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :): I've been playing a world in minecraft Pe for a while but today it doesn't let me in, I get this [img] The thing is that I have a lot of space on my device, approximately 10 GB to spare and I...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?: I redeemed MC windows 10 on my PC and played it and it worked fine, but when I went to play it on my laptop it says I don't own it anywhere despite me having achievements in game and previously...
  7. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox: For the past few weeks I have been trying, I've been unable to play Minecraft or Roblox online. I get similar messages saying"Disconnected from server" on both games. Ive tried Fortnite, and it...
  8. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  9. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 and setting up an account to play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 and setting up an account to play the game: Good day, I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft website for our son. Downloaded and installed fine on Windows 10. I used my Microsoft account to make the purchase as it...