How can I play minecraft on my xbox and pc?

Discus and support How can I play minecraft on my xbox and pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can my daughter and her friend play Minecraft together....one on xBox and one on the Windows 10 pc version? Thanks for your help!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MJF-4499, Oct 8, 2019.

1. MJF-4499
    MJF-4499 Guest

How can my daughter and her friend play Minecraft together....one on xBox and one on the Windows 10 pc version? Thanks for your help!

:)

MJF-4499, Oct 8, 2019
  2. deputycop28 Win User

Minecraft

I play minecraft on xbox 1. I am actually trying to learn how to play. if someone can teach me. my gamertag is
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

If you have the copies of the game for the different platforms you will be able to play the game.

You can create an account that will be used by friends of your child on the xbox, sign in with this account on the xbox and set it as home xbox.

Your daugther can play on Windows 10 and invite the gamertag of the "guest" account into the game. Will be able to play as long as there is a gold subscription active on your daugthers account on the Xbox.

You will basically gameshare on the one console between the accounts that has it set as home console.

Let us know if it helped.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

5. MJF-4499 Win User

OK.....I think our problem must be the IDs. We have two IDs, but I think maybe one "owns" both the xBox and PC products. Thanks for your response!
  6. Quotes Win User

Thema:

1. How can I play minecraft on my xbox and pc? - Similar Threads - play minecraft

2. Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?: Question is in the title ^. f13a136a-76c3-403d-9489-f359315b04e7
  3. If I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition, can I play it free on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition, can I play it free on pc?: I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition but don't have xbox live and don't plan on getting it. I do have a pc though. I was thinking I could maybe play with my friends who play from...
  4. Minecraft クロスプレイ[Minecraft cross play]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft クロスプレイ[Minecraft cross play]: 僕(PC)は最近フレンド(PS4)とマインクラフトをやろうと話していますが いざ、やろうと思っても僕はフレンドのワールドに入れるのに、フレンドが僕のワールドに入れなかったり アドレス固定を試しましたが今では以前までは入れたフレンドのワールドにも入れなくなりました MicrosoftもXboxもフレンドです これはアカウントの問題でしょうか、回線の問題でしょうか PS4とPC...
  5. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  6. No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...: Lo que sucede es que hoy cuando entre al juego, mi sesion se habia cerrado. Volvi a iniciar sesión y me dispuse a jugar en un servidor de los que estaban ahi como Mineplex, Mineville, etc.. Pero...
  7. No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10: Hey, so basically whenever i try to play minecraft there is no audio. I've placed the sliders all the way to 100% in the settings Minecraft is not mute in my equalizer settings I've run the...
  8. Minecraft Playing Together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Playing Together: My little brother and I want to play Minecraft together while I'm away at college but we can't seem to make it work! I am playing bedrock version on PC and he's playing the same version on Xbox....
  9. Play Minecraft on two Xbox Ones without an Xbox Gold subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Minecraft on two Xbox Ones without an Xbox Gold subscriptions: Hello! Have two children and two Xbox Ones. I would like them to be able to play in the same Minecraft world without the need of a Gold subscription. Minecraft is the only game we play on the...
  10. Can't play Minecraft offline even though Xbox is set as Home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft offline even though Xbox is set as Home Xbox: I just recently moved and won't have Internet for a couple weeks. I tried to start Minecraft offline and it told me it has to be online unless I have set my Xbox as my Home Xbox. I connected my...