How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as...

Discus and support How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I Bought the Xbox one edition and when bedrock came out, I was given a free copy of bedrock edition. I then signed in on pc and downloaded the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bdznh78, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Bdznh78
    Bdznh78 Guest

How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as...

I Bought the Xbox one edition and when bedrock came out, I was given a free copy of bedrock edition. I then signed in on pc and downloaded the Minecraft windows 10 edition for free (as it said I owned it) from the Microsoft store and signed in and it allowed me to play it. Now when I go to the Microsoft store it says I own the trial version of the windows 10 edition, not the full version, and under my account and I can't even find it in the store under "owned". This really sucks as I don't want to buy bedrock again for $40.

:)

Bdznh78, Apr 12, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Cyan Junkie Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

I own the digital copy of Minecraft and have been an Insider for 3 months and it hasn't showed up for me either. I downloaded the Insider App on Windows 10 and it let me download the beta for the Windows 10 edition, but I don't own it so I can't play it.
  4. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  5. TheNexusGen Win User

Will I get minecraft free on minecraft.net if I bought in on the windows store?

As someone who has Minecraft for both Xbox One and Windows (both Win 10 version and the Java version) I can answer this.

Poli5hesBubble: When the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) of the Minecraft entered public Beta in 2015/2016, owners of the pre-existing Java version were given a key to download and own the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) for free, as
    they already owned it for PC (in Java form). However, this does NOT work in reverse; if you bought the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version), you will NOT be given a free copy of the Java version.

KyleCBlanchard: Similar to the answer for Poli5hedBubble, if you own the Java version from Minecraft.net, you should be able to go to your Mojang account, log in and see a key that, once entered into the Windows Store or at redeem.microsoft.com, will allow
    you download the free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

You can't use the Windows 10 code for Xbox.

Xbox and Windows Minecraft are two separate products.

If you have bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to Xbox Minecraft for free.

But owning Windows or Java Minecraft won't give you Xbox Minecraft. Sorry.
Thema:

1. How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as... - Similar Threads - play Minecraft windows

2. I want to play minecraft for windows 10 online but it does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to play minecraft for windows 10 online but it does not work.: So when I look on servers it tells me to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerhelp Then I type in the on my browser then it takes me to xbox support then when on the link that should take me to my online...
  3. I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10: I try to play minecraft realms on the windows 10 edition, i get invited by my friends to join but it says i have to change privacy settings, so i go to the manage app privacy settings to change...
  4. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 One Minecraft world on Windows 10 Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 One Minecraft world on Windows 10 Minecraft?: I purchased the game Minecraft on Xbox One originally but now I want to play the game on my laptop (windows 10) so I can enjoy it when I'm traveling as well. So I've purchased the game (Windows 10...
  5. I download minecraft windows 10 and it does not let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I download minecraft windows 10 and it does not let me play: So I went to the Microsoft store to download Minecraft windows 10 on my account but when I try to install it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...
  6. Can't play minecraft windows 10 edition after purchasing

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft windows 10 edition after purchasing: When i launch minecraft windows 10 edition, it says sign in, when i click sign in it prompts me to unlock the full game, i payed for the game and installed it, but no way to bypass this problem, i...
  7. Minecraft game play on LAN between XBox One and Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft game play on LAN between XBox One and Windows 10 PC: Hi All, My son (11) plays Minecraft on Xbox one using my gamer profile. We're able to play across LAN every now and again, him on Xbox and me on PC - the gamer name just adds (2) at the end when...
  8. Can't play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: after the last update, the main menu of the game stopped loading. The application itself starts, the background appears, the music plays, but...
  9. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Ed, but when I click on Install/Play it won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Ed, but when I click on Install/Play it won't...: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Ed through my Microsoft account. When I log in to my account I can see the purchase. I also see my own 2 devices listed, but not my granddaughter's new...
  10. Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack and after sttruggling to get it to download and install, we were able to play. Now, when we start the application, it asks us to...