How can I play with a friend locally on Xbox one all digital?

Discus and support How can I play with a friend locally on Xbox one all digital? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I connect the second controller and play with with a friend on eFootball PES 2020? Your help is appreciated Anthony... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnthonyEhiri, May 23, 2020.

1. AnthonyEhiri
    AnthonyEhiri Guest

How can I connect the second controller and play with with a friend on eFootball PES 2020?

Your help is appreciated

Anthony

:)

AnthonyEhiri, May 23, 2020
  2. Didier Ibarra Win User

Hello AnthonyEhiri

Turn on your Xbox One.

Insert either AA batteries or rechargeable batteries from the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit into the controller. See Using AA batteries in your Xbox One Wireless Controller.

Note The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and Xbox Adaptive Controller have built-in batteries and include a USB-C cable for charging.

Turn on your controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button . The Xbox button  will flash. When the button stays lit, the controller is connected.

Note If the controller doesn't turn on, check the batteries. If you're using rechargeable batteries, make sure they're charged.

Press and release the bind button on the Xbox.

[​IMG]

Image shows an Xbox One X with an inset of the bind button on the front of the console.

On Xbox One X and Xbox One S, the bind button is on the front right, below the power button.

Image shows an Xbox One S with an inset of the bind button on the front of the console.

Image shows an original Xbox One with an inset of the bind button on the side of the console.

On the original Xbox One, the bind button is a circular button on the side, around the corner from the disc tray.

Within 20 seconds, press and hold the controller’s bind button (a circular button on top of the controller as you hold it in your hands) until the controller's Xbox button  flashes a few times. That means it's searching for a console. The Xbox button 
    stays lit once it's connected.

Repeat this for every additional controller you may have. You can connect up to eight wireless controllers to a console.

Note Controllers are assigned to users based on who’s holding the controller. To learn how to assign a controller to your profile, see How to assign an account to an Xbox One Wireless Controller.
  3. anjel2990 Win User

There’s a button at the top of the controller near where the charging port is, if your controller is on and you hold that button down the xbox button will start flashing faster. On your console on the left side right above the usb port there is a small button,
    if you hold that down for a few seconds the xbox power button will start flashing. If you press those buttons at the same time your controller should sync to your xbox, then you just log in as guest or on another account if you have one and should be able
    to play with your friend.

hope that helps, good luck.
  4. RQkai Win User

How is this game? Do you recommend it?

How am I supposed to find local friends!? I go to a room and I see people from all around the world except the country I am from. The closest was someone from Bangladesh and I still had connection issues. I only have one local friend with this game.
  5. BigB EC Win User

How can I play with friends

Make sure you all have the better together version of the game.
  6. maxen Win User

Anyway to back-up my Forza Motosport 4 savefile to the cloud?

Forza 5 works like all Xbox One games. The system automatically keeps a local file for you that is mirrored exactly in the cloud. If your Internet goes out, you have the local file to keep playing on; if you go to a friend's, you can pick up from exactly
    the same save file, provided their console is connected to the Internet.
Thema:

1. How can I play with a friend locally on Xbox one all digital? - Similar Threads - play friend locally

2. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...
  3. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. play with friend who has xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    play with friend who has xbox: I have a pc and I want play with my friend he has a XBOX, how can I play with him? d53af53a-21d9-494c-b850-a2652780860c
  5. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  6. It keeps saying my friends aren’t playing when they are.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It keeps saying my friends aren’t playing when they are.: Im really bored i got minencraft and i added my cousins and it says they not online even thought they online what do i do be2e3fe2-b856-4165-ad28-00b06f4a5334
  7. It says my friends aren’t playing when they are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says my friends aren’t playing when they are: So i just got minecraft, and i have the xbox app and my friends are playing minecraft but it says your friends arent playing minecraft. Im on ipad, please help 85e399f1-1acd-48ee-ad97-cad86733fc63
  8. Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android: [img] I've enabled both settings after 2 hours trying to find them but my child still can not add friends or play online. It says something about the setting meed to be changed and gives a link...
  9. How to allow my son to have a friend invite him to play Minecraft with him as a "friend"...

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to allow my son to have a friend invite him to play Minecraft with him as a "friend"...: Hi, my son plays Minecraft pocket edition by himself on his phone, but a friend of him (in real life) invited him to join his world as a "friend." I went through the Xbox controls and now he can...
  10. Allow child to play Mine Craft with approved friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow child to play Mine Craft with approved friends.: I'm learning about Mine Craft and how to let my daughter play. From what I've read, it seems like I have an option to allow multiplayer and allow chat, or not at all. I'd like to let her play with...