How can I play with someone else in the same house with 2 Xbox One's

Discus and support How can I play with someone else in the same house with 2 Xbox One's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, I have two different xbox one systems and me and my son want to play in the same game. We have no issues playing separate but when we invite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NewBlacksmurf, Jul 24, 2017.

1. How can I play with someone else in the same house with 2 Xbox One's

Hey all,

I have two different xbox one systems and me and my son want to play in the same game.

We have no issues playing separate but when we invite or try to join the others game, the game tells us the user isn't accepting invites or the user isn't responding.

The problem is there are no pop-ups on either of our screens and we can play with each other in game like Diablo on xbox one.

I believe its something with my network. I'm wired and he is wireless on Google Fiber

Any suggestions are appreciated. My NAT is OPEN and his is Moderate....tried the trouble shooting and I got it from strict to moderate, not sure what else is causing it but it seems as tho, this is the issue that we both need to be open in the same house.

:)

NewBlacksmurf, Jul 24, 2017
  2. 2 Xbox One's in the same house

Hi there,

If you want them to play on the other console, they will need an account. You can either create accounts for them, which when added to your family you will be able to manage the content they can see/play as well as set time limits for the console, or they
    will have to play as a guest on the console.

These pages have a lot of good information on setting up a
    child account
    and adding them to
    your family

If you keep the original Xbox One as your account's
    home console
    they won't need a paid Live membership. They will be able share your Live subscription as well as your purchased games while on the home console. More on that can be found

here

Mistress Sara, Jul 24, 2017
  3. Taffam
    Taffam Guest
    2 Xbox One's in the same house

Hi

I have just received an XBox One X and I have moved my Xbox One (Original) into another room in the house for my children to use

I've since discovered that I cannot login to both at the same time so I was wondering what's the best way to manage this, given they're only 5 years old they don't have email addresses or Microsoft accounts etc, I just want them to be able to play things
    like Goat Simulator/Super Lucky's Tale etc.

I don't really want to buy another Xbox Live membership either so any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

Taffam, Jul 24, 2017
Thema:

How can I play with someone else in the same house with 2 Xbox One's

1. How can I play with someone else in the same house with 2 Xbox One's - Similar Threads - play someone else

2. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  3. Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played: So what happened to me was that I didn't purchase or play the game I was trying to refund but I couldn't get it refunded because the other person (I'll call him S.) S didn't ask me to purchase the...
  4. Can someone else not play digital games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone else not play digital games?: Can someone else not play digital games? 6789dca1-6822-443e-8e4d-4f5664a506fe
  5. [Running games under someone else's profile, playing on your profile threatens whether it's a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Running games under someone else's profile, playing on your profile threatens whether it's a ...: запуск игр под чужим профилем, а играть на своем профиле грозит ли это баном? Добрый день мне дали профиль по играть, но сказали не играть на этос профиле а тошлько запускать и играть на своем...
  6. Account banned from someone else playing on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned from someone else playing on it: my account has been banned because of a family member was playing on my account and cursing through the private messages my xbox live account is . I have a week off of work because of thanksgiving...
  7. Why won't my xbox let me play a game someone else downloaded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox let me play a game someone else downloaded?: My father has a lot of old xbox 360 games on his account. We downloaded Assassin's creed 2 on his account, which he owned, and then did a license transfer to make it so anybody on the console...
  8. Xbox believes I'm playing when I'm only watching someone else playing a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes I'm playing when I'm only watching someone else playing a game...: Hello! When someone else plays a game on my console and I just come to watch, Kinect recognize me (that is ok) but the problem is that xbox believe I'm playing and add statistics to my profile......
  9. Help::: got a message that someone else signed into my account while I was playing got tossed ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help::: got a message that someone else signed into my account while I was playing got tossed ...: Hey got a message that someone else signed into my account while I was playing then it tossed me off, then I got a message that I've been suspended from xbox live until 12-31-9999. can someone...
  10. Playing someone else's games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing someone else's games: If i have Titanfall and Ryse on my console and for example gave my brother my X1 but didn't want him logging in my account, when he logs on his account will he have access to my 1 year sub of...