How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain...

Discus and support How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried to play Sable several times and ever after 5-10 minutes in game, the display turns black but i am still able to continue playing, so it seems... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Sep 27, 2021.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain...

I tried to play Sable several times and ever after 5-10 minutes in game, the display turns black but i am still able to continue playing, so it seems like the game keeps running, only the graphical unit is closed down.

After a restart, i can continue as before, but some minutes ingame, again the display turns black but the game keeps running. I had this issue with some other games before, but i can't remember which games How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain... :(

All other games run flawless, i can spend a whole day in Night City, but whenever i try to run Sable the screen turns black after some time.

My problem is how to provide feedback via the report a problem App. The tracing function doesn't seem to work, i had my Series X running the whole day waiting for the tracing function to start. :/

I reported the Problem always short after a restart, but i can't imagine that there will be some cluefull data provided.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Pschirki
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pschirki, Sep 27, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 The Sims 3

Unfortunately it's not uncommon for servers to be shut down after a period of time, however most games can still be played offline which is why they remain on the market.
  3. Thr3e Se7en Win User

•What happens when the xbox one servers get turned off and every 24hr conn.

U use Xbox as the comparison? That's last generation. But on the same note, u can still plug up ur Xbox and play games, jus not online anymore. The next gen hasn't even started yet so there is soooo much more time remaining before that even becomes an issue
    with xb1 however I'm sure the way they built it, it will be the benchmark for the future and how we game and share and transfer games. Even if they did shut down the 300,000 plus servers they would unlock the console to still be able to play. Just not online,
    but who knows, some of those 300,000 servers could still remain active for the games that are utilized online the most. Something to think about.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Network failure

> After the xbox is shut down though, a process remains and puts the network down a little bit.

How is it that you see the process? In a PC's Task Manager?
  5. Arkham99 Win User

Struggling

[quote user="OutlawedSaint"]

anyway it is up to all of us...bioware can shut down that doesnt shut us down unless we let it , our only limit as a community is what we can think up.

[/quote]

This is true, many are worried about the servers being shut down in the near future, but as long as the game sports an active community the game's not going anywhere for EA don't just shut down games that are still active and popular...:)
  6. Portpath90 Win User

How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

My xbox one makes sound but it won't turn on after a power outage
Thema:

1. How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain... - Similar Threads - provide feedback games

2. Xbox One - Microsoft Photos stuck in loop of opening and providing notice saying "Getting...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One - Microsoft Photos stuck in loop of opening and providing notice saying "Getting...: Trying to open Photos on Xbox One. App stuck in loop with no way out other than rebooting. submitted by /u/BandBoxBrawl [link] [comments]
  3. Why not provide ticket receipts? Allowing insiders to know if what they have submitted had...

in XboX Insiders
    Why not provide ticket receipts? Allowing insiders to know if what they have submitted had...: It would be far more beneficial to let insiders know that the tickets they have submitted have been viewed by a member of Microsoft. Otherwise It feels like im submitting issues for nothing....
  4. I can’t join my friend in rainbow six siege on Xbox one it provides the error 2-0X0000C004

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friend in rainbow six siege on Xbox one it provides the error 2-0X0000C004: I have a issue regarding the topic of not being able to join my friend in siege saying session not found I already tried having both of us reset are NAT type but that didn’t work...
  5. Xbox app "This app needs an extra component. Provides functionality for Xbox Live in-game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app "This app needs an extra component. Provides functionality for Xbox Live in-game...: What exactly is this "extra component" and what functionality does it provide? Is Microsoft actually encouraging users to blindly install components without a description?...
  6. I ask you to solve this problem please and provide a solution for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ask you to solve this problem please and provide a solution for me: good afternoon my xbox game pass code for 3 months turned out to be invalid for my account, since it is intended only for new users, it upset me a lot, since I am a big fan of Forza Horizon, I...
  7. i received a ban but xbox would not provide evidence

in XBoX on Windows
    i received a ban but xbox would not provide evidence: i received a ban a few weeks ago and i when i appealed it, asking for evidence of the behaviour that i supposedly exhibited, the only reply i got was to the effect of "your appeal has been...
  8. Provide an app-based preferred language setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Provide an app-based preferred language setting: Some games don't have an in-game selection of supported languages. The language changed with the system language setting. My Xbox language is currently set to English, while I would like to play...
  9. Ending The Outriders Insider Playtest + Providing Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Ending The Outriders Insider Playtest + Providing Feedback: Hey everyone, Thank you to everyone who has helped playtest Outriders at this time. In a few short hours from now, the playtest will be concluded, and the game will be no longer playable via the...
  10. How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com: So glad we have new forums. 8ded3dee-b9b7-4fd5-a382-261dd5aa01d5