How can I purchase Sea of Thieves digital currency from my store account to go a different...

Discus and support How can I purchase Sea of Thieves digital currency from my store account to go a different... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; To preface this, I had an older Xbox account. I am talking from Xbox 360 days. I had a roommate that somehow linked his EA account to my Xbox account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexColter, Jul 22, 2021.

1. AlexColter
    AlexColter Guest

How can I purchase Sea of Thieves digital currency from my store account to go a different...

To preface this, I had an older Xbox account. I am talking from Xbox 360 days. I had a roommate that somehow linked his EA account to my Xbox account. Queue 11 years later when EA pass comes to Game pass and I try to play, MS tells me only EA can help remove the rogue EA account. I go to EA and EA says only the account owner can remove it, I'm not him btw, since you know it is a different person. I go through like 12 hrs of support trying to get it, but the call script drones won't help.

TLHow can I purchase Sea of Thieves digital currency from my store account to go a different... :DR I made a new Xbox account, linked it to my Microsoft account. Added funds to my Microsoft account and would like to purchase DLC/Digital Currency for my new Xbox account. I tried once and it went to my old orphaned account. Refunded it and want to try again.

How do I purchase it inside the Xbox App(PC) with out it going to my old account?

:)

AlexColter, Jul 22, 2021
  2. AlexColter Win User

How can I purchase Sea of Thieves digital currency from my store account to go a different linked Xbox account?

I am not sure this makes sense to me. I can pay for the Gamepass with my Microsoft account, just not anything else?

Can I transfer my Microsoft account balance to my other xbox account? I redeemed Microsoft points for a gift card and it was added directly to my account instead of giving me a code to add to the Xbox account.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How can I purchase Sea of Thieves digital currency from my store account to go a different linked Xbox account?

Hi AlexColter! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To buy with the new account you must log into the Microsoft store with the email that you create the account, this type of content cannot be purchased as a gift
  4. AlexColter Win User

Exact MS account check!

Linked to Xbox account uncheck... that one doesn't have the funds.

• My MS account -> linked to old account that MS or EA cannot assist with, thus orphaned.
    • no MS account ->New Xbox account not linked, but have Game pass on.
    Is there a way to remove an Xbox account and link a new one?
  5. AlexColter Win User

Edit: funny enough, I marked that the previous reply was helpful as it starts to head down a path that seems more helpful, not it is marked as the answer despite not resolving my issues and I cannot unmark it.

Edit 2: It is a very asnc task. Finally unmarked.

The account balance cannot be transferred between accounts, as for the subscription, you would have to give me details regarding how you made the purchase since it can be purchased as a gift or share in Pc/Xbox.

I do not know how you made the purchase of Microsoft points, but if you did it through a prepaid card you would have to redeem it in the account that you want to add the balance, if you do it with a different account it is added directly to that account, to buy it directly on the microsoft site as a gift it must be here

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-gift-car...
    I pay for my Xbox Gamepass through my wife's paypal account.

I can see the purchases on my Microsoft account( this account).

I get the benefits on my other Xbox account.

I redeemed the Microsoft points from this MS account ( the one I am posting on and paid for my GamePass ). The points were redeemed for a Xbox Gift Card, but show up as Miscellaneous Credit in this MS account. I wasn't given an Xbox Gift Card code to redeem on my other Xbox account.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

You just have to make sure you login in using the exact Microsoft account that is lined to your Xbox account, and make sure the purchase was made under it!
Thema:

1. How can I purchase Sea of Thieves digital currency from my store account to go a different... - Similar Threads - purchase Sea Thieves

2. Sea of Thieves gone from purchase history and library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves gone from purchase history and library: I just got a new computer and shifted over all my files and software and such. Of course, I cannot shift over actual games, but all I needed to do was log on to my accounts and redownload them,...
  3. Purchased Sea of Thieves but only showed up on one of 2 Xboxs on our account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sea of Thieves but only showed up on one of 2 Xboxs on our account: We purchased Sea of Thieves before Xmas. It asked which devices to download on, chose all. One of the 2 Xbox's was able to add the game, the other it asked needed more room, so games were deleted....
  4. I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased sea of thieves in the micrtosoft shop, but it doesn't show up in my library.: I have payed for the game, and have gotten charged, but the game is not in my library. The Microsoft store shows no sign of me even having purchased it, but I have now lost $40 on my bank accoun...
  5. Purchased Ancient Coins on sea of thieves on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Ancient Coins on sea of thieves on wrong account: Hello Microsoft, I purchased Ancient Coins for sea of thieves on my email address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, however, i was meant to purchase it on the...
  6. I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. He is an adult...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. He is an adult...: I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. Because I wanted to keep his content restricted and have him on my family account, the game was installed on my account....
  7. Issues with sea of thieve purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with sea of thieve purchase: Got Sea of thieves on my computer (account : ) 08/06/2018 Bought a new laptop recently,but my account not seems to detect that i already got sea of thieves, it just suggest me to buy it. When i...
  8. Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: Sea of thieves purchase problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Alcatel Lucent Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N: Sea of thieves purchase problem: Alcatel Lucent (Modems/Gateways) Alcatel Lucent ALU 7130-N (Bell): Sea of thieves purchase problem hey there :) Have you already tried to remove your account from your console?!? If this doesn't...
  9. Bought a Xbox one X last week.... then you give away Sea of thieves with purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a Xbox one X last week.... then you give away Sea of thieves with purchase: Hello, So I just finished chatting with live support and they thought that posting here might help my cause. Here is my story. 9 days ago I purchased an Xbox one X then a few days ago Microsoft...
  10. XBOX One X won't download purchased add ons or Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X won't download purchased add ons or Sea of Thieves: I have purchased the resistance pack for COD WWII and also tried to download Sea of Thieves (via my game pass subsription). Neither will download - I get the error 'Download Stopped'. I have...