how can i put the code

Discus and support how can i put the code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how can i put the code in the swich about minecraft 95409530-e8d5-4196-87f0-e804c1998fb8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eduardo_033, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Eduardo_033
    Eduardo_033 Guest

how can i put the code

how can i put the code in the swich about minecraft

:)

Eduardo_033, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Win7kid Win User

Day One Achievement?

Ok because i'm wondering if i'm away from my Xbox how can i put in the code. I hope MS will still have a way to put in a code on there site.
  3. KillaMobbClick Win User

Can't connect to LIVE. You may be using a Windows Live ID from a region that is not supported by LIVE

And what about code it's used how can I put it on another account?
  4. Erad1caterft Win User

Redeemed Agent Origins DLC Code for Division but it never installed

Also I just got the email for the 25 digit code, and when I put it in, it says the code has already been used. How can I fix this?!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

I need to put a code

Hello saltytaco10,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to redeem an Xbox Gift Card/Code, to do so, please visit this page:

How to redeem gift cards and codes

I hope this helps.
  6. DarceyKnight Win User

How to reset my family setting passcode in 2.0.17502.0?

I need now help about how to contact in Xbox 360 support

What error code i need put? Because there's isn't a error code and what Related Service Request i need put?
Thema:

how can i put the code

1. how can i put the code - Similar Threads - put code

2. when i finished putting the 16 digit code in the website it ask for a 25 digit code and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i finished putting the 16 digit code in the website it ask for a 25 digit code and it...: when i finished putting the 16 digit code in the website it ask for a 25 digit code and it will be sent to my email but i never got the email what do i do 5e554905-78ff-4cc9-8a7b-12d2025909f4
  3. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...: [img] im so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card 50f64f83-8979-4b64-a311-3c3fc9d99897
  4. Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]: Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?] 5f9bd28e-6788-40e6-bee7-95ddccc9559f
  5. put redemption code on wrong ID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    put redemption code on wrong ID: We have a family account. Got my son an xbox. It came with 1 free month of xbox live gold. I thought since the family account showed him and the xbox under my account that I could put the...
  6. If I put in my Xbox free code I got with my Xbox will I have to put in a credit card number...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I put in my Xbox free code I got with my Xbox will I have to put in a credit card number...: I typed that in in the wrong spot 2d0c7053-77e1-4267-b215-9c88ba2a51d4
  7. XBox Game Pass: Will putting in a subscription code override my 3 months for $1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass: Will putting in a subscription code override my 3 months for $1?: Hello all. I am rather new to the whole XBox community having just gotten an XBox One X a few days ago. I signed up for Game Pass with the special that was 3 months for $1. However, for Christmas...
  8. I put a code on the wrong account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put a code on the wrong account.: Hello and I need help with a redeemable code. I accidentally put a Fortnite code on 1 of 2 Microsoft accounts and it was the wrong one. I would like to know if I can put this code onto the other...
  9. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  10. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it: I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it e24d9e95-ec78-4b01-9c54-c13230b5e500