How can I re-install games?

Discus and support How can I re-install games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to uninstall some games I had because I was running out of storage space on my xbox 1. Now I've gotten a second hard drive, but I cant find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DominicKoeller, Jul 11, 2019.

1. How can I re-install games?

I had to uninstall some games I had because I was running out of storage space on my xbox 1.

Now I've gotten a second hard drive, but I cant find those old games to re-install them. Theyre not in my "Ready to Install" Tab either.

:)

DominicKoeller, Jul 11, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Games being on a separate hard drive don't have anything to do with your ability to redownload them. If you bought the game and you are the one that "owns" it/has the license for it then it WILL be in your "Ready to Install" unless removed from the Xbox
    completely due to legal reasons (that's a rare occurrence.) If the game doesn't appear there then one of two things may be true. It was a game from a game-share/home Xbox share and one of your friends owns it and they "took" their share back, or, its was a
    GamePass/Games with Gold title. If the game you are looking for was a Games with Gold or GamePass title you will need to re-up the subscription to whichever service it may have been a part of in order to have access to them again. If it was off of a game-share
    you'll need to reacquire that with the permission of whoever had it.

If you know for a fact you purchased the game and own it you should contact support.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

http://commerce.microsoft.com
  3. Allebas Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Dominic,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If they are not showing in ready to install you can try searching the store for the games individually. Are these games purchased, free with gold? Also make sure you are on the account that owned the games.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DominicKoeller Win User

Hello Dominic,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If they are not showing in ready to install you can try searching the store for the games individually. Are these games purchased, free with gold?

Thanks,

Brad
    Also, were these digital downloads or disc? May sound like an odd question but I have went to find a game I thought was digital download and it turned out I only owned it on disc. That was why I could not find mine in the "Ready to Download" section.

Digital.
  6. DominicKoeller Win User

Did you searching them in the Xbox store and reinstall it that way? Or you can log into your account online and view your order history and redownload the game from there. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill
    I checked my order history, and oddly enough, the one game I was looking to re-install was not there. I'm looking for Black ops 4. Now, oddly enough, the black ops 4 DLC pass that I also purchased the same day is there, but not the game itself.
Thema:

1. How can I re-install games? - Similar Threads - install games

2. Xbox PC game pass. Where are the games installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC game pass. Where are the games installed?: I'm trying to find a folder with one of the games i installed via Xbox game pass for PC, but i just can't find it. It's like the game isn't on my PC at all. I find it troubling that i can't do...
  3. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  4. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  5. stopped installation of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stopped installation of games: n the last update of the Xbox one S had to re-manufacture the same because I had update problems ,,, I had to remove everything .. in theory the console was well updated when reinstalling the...
  6. Game Won't Install + Different Game Won't Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Won't Install + Different Game Won't Open: I recently bought a few games from a used game store. All of the games except one have installed without any issues. The game stopped installing at 50% or less and I can’t cancel or uninstall it...
  7. Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...: Estou tendo problemas com a instalação do jogo Metrô Exodus para pc. Quando instalei o app no pc o jogou baixou e consegui jogar um pouco, no dia seguinte o jogo não quis mais abrir e eu o deletei...
  8. Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.: Bonjour, ayant eu un code pour télécharger halo wars 2 sur mon pc (avec le compte xbox ), il m'est impossible de le Télécharger sur mon compte MICROSOFT eliot musset alors que les deux sont liés....
  9. Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?: Hello, I recently bought the Xbox game pass and the only games I have been able to play is ark survival and some other games on the site that I don't want. Whenever I want to play games such as...
  10. Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again)

in XboX Insiders
    Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again): Anyone coming across this, this is mostly likely due to the external hdd not being seen, even though it is. Simply unplugging and replugging the usb cable back in resolves the issue, seems to be...