How can I re-install games?

Discus and support How can I re-install games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to uninstall some games I had because I was running out of storage space on my xbox 1. Now I've gotten a second hard drive, but I cant find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DominicKoeller, Jul 11, 2019.

1. How can I re-install games?

I had to uninstall some games I had because I was running out of storage space on my xbox 1.

Now I've gotten a second hard drive, but I cant find those old games to re-install them. Theyre not in my "Ready to Install" Tab either.

:)

DominicKoeller, Jul 11, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Games being on a separate hard drive don't have anything to do with your ability to redownload them. If you bought the game and you are the one that "owns" it/has the license for it then it WILL be in your "Ready to Install" unless removed from the Xbox
    completely due to legal reasons (that's a rare occurrence.) If the game doesn't appear there then one of two things may be true. It was a game from a game-share/home Xbox share and one of your friends owns it and they "took" their share back, or, its was a
    GamePass/Games with Gold title. If the game you are looking for was a Games with Gold or GamePass title you will need to re-up the subscription to whichever service it may have been a part of in order to have access to them again. If it was off of a game-share
    you'll need to reacquire that with the permission of whoever had it.

If you know for a fact you purchased the game and own it you should contact support.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

http://commerce.microsoft.com
  3. Allebas Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Dominic,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If they are not showing in ready to install you can try searching the store for the games individually. Are these games purchased, free with gold? Also make sure you are on the account that owned the games.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DominicKoeller Win User

Hello Dominic,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If they are not showing in ready to install you can try searching the store for the games individually. Are these games purchased, free with gold?

Thanks,

Brad
    Also, were these digital downloads or disc? May sound like an odd question but I have went to find a game I thought was digital download and it turned out I only owned it on disc. That was why I could not find mine in the "Ready to Download" section.

Digital.
  6. DominicKoeller Win User

Did you searching them in the Xbox store and reinstall it that way? Or you can log into your account online and view your order history and redownload the game from there. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill
    I checked my order history, and oddly enough, the one game I was looking to re-install was not there. I'm looking for Black ops 4. Now, oddly enough, the black ops 4 DLC pass that I also purchased the same day is there, but not the game itself.
Thema:

1. How can I re-install games? - Similar Threads - install games

2. My Xbox installs the entire game instead of just the update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox installs the entire game instead of just the update: It started about a month or two ago and every update causes the ENTIRE game to have to be re downloaded. I live out in rural texas so the best internet is 5mps meaning large updates have taken up...
  3. Installing Xbox One games remotely.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Xbox One games remotely.: Hello all First of all please bare with me im new to Xbox. I would like to know if you Console needs to be connected to the same network in order for games to be downloading remotely. If the...
  4. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gbdasbutch [link] [comments]
  5. Can't install games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games on PC: I have Windows 10, I'm logged into my microsoft account associated with my Xbox live account that has Xbox ultimate game pass but when I try to install games on PC I get a messge saying "It looks...
  6. Xbox Games Pass won't install - Windows Server 2016

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass won't install - Windows Server 2016: I'm receiving an error message when attempting to install Xbox games pass on Windows Server 2016. It's "contact your administrator to upgrade Windows server." How can I bypass this error to...
  7. AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.: This is the only game I am having issues with. I had it installed last weekend on my work PC (the only place I use PC gamepass) and it was working fine and I was having a good time. Come back to...
  8. installed games - game pass with multiple users

in XBoX on Windows
    installed games - game pass with multiple users: hi, here's my problem: one pc two users: each with his own microsoft account and game pass subscription user 1 installs "the outer worlds" and plays it. nice and smooth user 2 doesn't see the...
  9. XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play: I have the XBOX game pass for PC beta. I'm able to download and install games without any issues. I'm also able to run and fully play certain games flawlessly without issues. However, I've come...
  10. Install Xbox One Games Remotely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install Xbox One Games Remotely: Hello all I am using Microsoft Store to install games remotely into my Xbox one. I choose the game and click Install on my devices then choose my Xbox from the list. It says attempting to install...