How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR?

Discus and support How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need to record a tutorial and I want to do it with Game DVR, It only records one screen at a time (For example, Google Chrome) Is there a possibility... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Juan Agustín Zitelli, Mar 15, 2019.

1. How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR?

I need to record a tutorial and I want to do it with Game DVR, It only records one screen at a time (For example, Google Chrome) Is there a possibility to allow myself to change apps and still record all of them?

Imagine I want to record a coding tutorial, and I need to show the result on a browser, how can I record both the IDE and the browser (one at a time, of course) But still be able to record both with Game DVR?

:)

Juan Agustín Zitelli, Mar 15, 2019
  2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I'm not 100% sure about using Game DVR but it sounds like you would benefit more from using a separate recording program like Bandicam or something similar.
  3. UAELITE05 Win User

Online match help!!!!

9. The record my opponent sees after team select screen is not the same as my vip screen. How is this record determined. I hope this record includes ppl who quit right before the game ends..
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Next Gen Consoles/Games But No Splitscreen?

I did play Goldeneye multi with the split screen on N64 but fun it was not as you can look at your friend half of the screen and see where they are. Same went for COD 2 split screen multi.
  5. hazyearth Win User

watching previous games

Go to Vault listed under Multi-player menu then click Theater. It should list the online games you have participated in. If nothing shows up you need to enable Theater Recording. Under Multi-player menu go to options change Theater Recording from disabled
    to enabled.
  6. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it already gives the Xbox One innovation.

how do people record game clips without kinnect? i like some aspects of it. like in dead rising where i can say what menu i want to go on the pause screen instead of switching over to said menu screen with the analog stick.
Thema:

1. How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR? - Similar Threads - record multi screen

2. Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban: Hi, I have been going around and around, following links to the Xbox Enforcement Page. My query is, that I have a communication ban, although my history is good and I have a perfect record. I...
  3. How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?: Ive seen all the post from 2014 Explaining it. But those are all Older Versions. I need to know how i can do it now. Thanks In advance. 6ee254e4-9a1b-4cf6-9691-c777a48d4415
  4. Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?: I can’t use a custom pic for my gamertag: [img] [img] bye effb3bbc-00c9-4819-af90-f4bb57a5a26b
  5. Xbox无法录制 Translation: [Xbox can't record]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox无法录制 Translation: [Xbox can't record]: [img] 在游戏界面 法录制,一直是这 Translation: [Can't record in the game interface, it's always been like this] f22d89d1-db80-4a49-994f-e8ca097ff597
  6. Game DVR not recording microphone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR not recording microphone.: Hello, I have a xbox one s and I'm using the build-in recorder (Game DVR) but it do not recording my microphone (I have a headset with mic directly plug into the xbox controller) I record using...
  7. Is there a way to record Xbox One game chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to record Xbox One game chat?: Hi, I was just wondering if there was a way to record game chat on my Xbox One since I don't typically use the party system a lot. It would be very nice to have an answer as soon as possible but I...
  8. Microphone not working in recording.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working in recording.: Hello, I tried to make videos on Youtube from Xbox games, I do not hear my voice during the recordings, I tried in a group and they too I do not hear in the recording. How to do ?...
  9. Xbox无法录制 [Translation - Xbox can't record]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox无法录制 [Translation - Xbox can't record]: 按下WIN G 之后按下录制按钮, 法工作,代 2184327189 之前可以使用 ____________________ [Translation - Press the Record button after pressing WIN G, unable to work, code 2184327189 You can use it before]...
  10. Recording isn't working error 2184327190

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording isn't working error 2184327190: Recording isn't working error 2184327190 [img] 889d6bac-c95c-4bf9-9a53-59ea76a3c4f0