How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR?

Discus and support How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need to record a tutorial and I want to do it with Game DVR, It only records one screen at a time (For example, Google Chrome) Is there a possibility... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Juan Agustín Zitelli, Mar 15, 2019.

1. How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR?

I need to record a tutorial and I want to do it with Game DVR, It only records one screen at a time (For example, Google Chrome) Is there a possibility to allow myself to change apps and still record all of them?

Imagine I want to record a coding tutorial, and I need to show the result on a browser, how can I record both the IDE and the browser (one at a time, of course) But still be able to record both with Game DVR?

:)

Juan Agustín Zitelli, Mar 15, 2019
  2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I'm not 100% sure about using Game DVR but it sounds like you would benefit more from using a separate recording program like Bandicam or something similar.
  3. UAELITE05 Win User

Online match help!!!!

9. The record my opponent sees after team select screen is not the same as my vip screen. How is this record determined. I hope this record includes ppl who quit right before the game ends..
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Next Gen Consoles/Games But No Splitscreen?

I did play Goldeneye multi with the split screen on N64 but fun it was not as you can look at your friend half of the screen and see where they are. Same went for COD 2 split screen multi.
  5. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it already gives the Xbox One innovation.

how do people record game clips without kinnect? i like some aspects of it. like in dead rising where i can say what menu i want to go on the pause screen instead of switching over to said menu screen with the analog stick.
  6. hazyearth Win User

watching previous games

Go to Vault listed under Multi-player menu then click Theater. It should list the online games you have participated in. If nothing shows up you need to enable Theater Recording. Under Multi-player menu go to options change Theater Recording from disabled
    to enabled.
Thema:

1. How can I record multi-screen with Game DVR? - Similar Threads - record multi screen

2. Recording on the Xbox App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording on the Xbox App on PC: Hello, I am currently having problems on the Xbox app on my PC. When ever I start to play CS:GO, I press the Windows + G button to start recording and it shows that I am recording on the top...
  3. Recording CSGO Video

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording CSGO Video: Hello Microsoft Community, I am currently trying to make a video for CSGO, cut and trim the video but when I press the Windows key and G, I press the play button. When the game is done and I want...
  4. Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording: I'm on a Dell Optiplex 990 with a GTX 1060 3gb. I have a blue snowball microphone and apple earbuds as headphones. I suspect there might be an interference between the headphone mic and the...
  5. 录屏失败?????录制不工作?????重置了XBOX也不行 [The recording failed????? Recording does not work????? You...

in XBoX on Windows
    录屏失败?????录制不工作?????重置了XBOX也不行 [The recording failed????? Recording does not work????? You...: 错误:2184328707 Translation: [Error: 2184328707] c7f55971-8f0a-4640-9c9a-11f7dbd06b9a
  6. 录屏为什么只有声音没有图像 (Screen recording why only sound has no image)

in XBoX on Windows
    录屏为什么只有声音没有图像 (Screen recording why only sound has no image): 屏幕界面可以录,比如说录爱奇艺视频就没有图像只有声音 Translation: The screen interface can be recorded. For example, if you record an iQi video, there is no image and only sound. f2083406-6657-4477-b3f5-f19016374beb
  7. I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR: On the Xbox One I use to be able to record for up to two hours with the Game DVR. Now for some reason I can't record for more than two minutes. What gives? 2ca1684e-e226-48ef-ada4-073f29958a3b
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Kayıt silindi (Forza Horizon 4 Record deleted)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Kayıt silindi (Forza Horizon 4 Record deleted): Selam, Forza Horizon 4 oyunun pc de oynamaktaydım. Sorunlardan dolayı PC ye format attım. Oyunu yeniden yükledim fakat kaldığım yerden başlamadı. Oyun en başından başladı. Kaldığım yerden nasıl...
  9. Xbox Dvr dropping a lot of frames while recording gameplay on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Dvr dropping a lot of frames while recording gameplay on PC: Before the update, I could record gameplay and get a constant 60fps. However, this new update has prevented me from recording due to loss of fps. I tried to lower graphics, change window size,...
  10. Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.: This seems to be a problem I’m having only with Anthem, and although I haven’t searched the whole internet, I did search the support forums here for anyone else with the issue, and I couldn’t find...