How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions?

Discus and support How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! Im Franco Bravo and recently moved out to Florida, Miami, I used to have the subscription of my Game pass and as I see on the site now the users... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FrancoBravo4, Sep 14, 2020.

1. FrancoBravo4
    FrancoBravo4 Guest

Hello! Im Franco Bravo and recently moved out to Florida, Miami, I used to have the subscription of my Game pass and as I see on the site now the users of this have Discord Nitro and Spotify perks along other ones as EA Access, How can I claim that? Should
    I Start a new subscription?

:)

FrancoBravo4, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately?

The version for Ultimate is the same as regular Game Pass. Ultimate is just a way of bundling subscriptions. It doesn't effect how Game Pass/perks work.
  3. Zoe S17 Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

As a caveat to what my fellow Ambassador
    Fl0ydPinkert0n
    has said, according to
    GamePass FAQ
    under the question - After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?:

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Though
    this ratio isn't a one for one.
  4. spec24 Win User

Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

It is the same account.

Xbox game pass has finally admitted I'm an Ultimate member. However, the perks claims the code has "already been redeemed." I have no Ori cosmetics either on PC or on Xbox.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

Maybe you bought a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass non Game Pass Ultimate.

If is this the case, because you have an active Ultimate subscription and you are triyng to redeem an Xbox Game Pass subscription, there is a conversione due to the different cost between this two plans.

You can find additional info here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#faq

In particular, search for "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" FAQ
  6. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

I actually remembered another older 12 month XBOX Live subscription that I tried to enter as well. It says, "

Converting your code

Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 12 Month code will automatically convert to 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and will be added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. By redeeming this code, you agree to this conversion. All conversions
    are final; ratio subject to change. See xbox.com/gamepass If you choose not to redeem at this time, you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date, if any.

So, notice it says you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date.

But what I want to do is redeem it after my Game Pass ultimate expires. Assuming I will not want to pay for it after Sept 2020. Do I have to just hold on to all my codes and hope they don't expire?
Thema:

1. How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions? - Similar Threads - redeem Game pass

2. Xbox Live Gold 3 Months unable to be redeemed due to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 3 Months unable to be redeemed due to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired...: Hey, Around 12-ish hours ago I purchased a code from the UK Retailer Smyths for 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, since my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription was due to end. Upon attempting to redeem...
  3. Can't redeem Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Game Pass: I have been unsuccessfully trying to redeem a 3-month Xbox Game Pass. I have followed the instructions exactly as shown on the card but the response I get is either: "Check the instructions that...
  4. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass: I have been unsuccessfully trying to redeem a 3-month Xbox Game Pass. I have followed the instructions exactly as shown on the card but the response I get is either: "Check the instructions that...
  5. xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.: Hello. Recently I've bought xBox Game Pass Ultimate since I wanted to redeem one of the rewards available. However, when I try to claim any of them on the Windows 10 xBox app, instead of there...
  6. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  7. Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live: (Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due)? This keeps happening for game pass subscription, but im just trying to get xbox live. Y is it not...
  8. Redeemed the wrong form of Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed the wrong form of Game Pass: I redeemed a code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass. I did this via my browser on the Microsoft website. I was a bit hasty, and unbeknownst to me I actually redeemed 1 month of Xbox Game Pass for...
  9. New game pass code claiming it’s been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game pass code claiming it’s been redeemed: Hi, I’ve recently got a code for a games pass and every time I put the code in it’s saying it’s already been redeemed and saying error everytime i try and im putting the correct code in....
  10. hi i bought the game pass and when redeeming the nitro discord does not appear help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought the game pass and when redeeming the nitro discord does not appear help me please: hi i bought the game pass and when redeeming the nitro discord does not appear help me please 5e46a510-8718-4a40-a5ee-b6d0a4dc9326