How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold?

Discus and support How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I did turn off auto renewal on my Xbox Gold membership back in May. However, last night it auto-charged me for Xbox Gold again even though I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ryno603, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ryno603
    ryno603 Guest

I did turn off auto renewal on my Xbox Gold membership back in May. However, last night it auto-charged me for Xbox Gold again even though I specifically remember turning it off. I do not want the membership. I need my money back and I do not see a refund
    option. This is unacceptable of Microsoft and I need my money back.

:)

ryno603, Sep 1, 2019
  2. yobrizo Win User

Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal

Hello. Auto renew is automatic when you buy your suscription in xbox xbore. You can cancell the auto renew in your profile and cancell suscription and refund in

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game Pass Refund

Hi Frostie,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If the subscription just renewed, you can cancel the sub and it may auto refund the charge. You can use the guide

how to cancel Xbox subscription
    . If it does not auto refund the charge you will have to

request a refund

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Danyol05 Win User

Can I refund an auto renew?

FIFA? I never bought anything FIFA, I don't even own a FIFA game. Is there any way to get this refunded? And can I see if someone else accessed my account somehow?
  5. Danyol05 Win User

I already checked and this is what it shows:

1/14/2012 PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO -- Game Consumable -240 --

1/14/2012 GOLD PLAYERS PREMIUM -- Game Consumable -280 --

I was told this meant a gold subscription?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Hmmm that's FIFA ms points packs not subscriptions
Thema:

1. How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold? - Similar Threads - refund auto renew

2. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: Yesterday I bought battlefield 4 premium edition, and only played like 3 hours before I had to put it down. Quite frankly I just can't look at the game. It literally hurts to because lighting is...
  3. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  4. I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.: I need my money back and you guys can have your gold back. I hadn’t auto renewal off but thank you guys. 6166e3e4-49b0-4d5e-94f8-7f91c28b3066
  5. Xbox Game pass auto charged me and I want a refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass auto charged me and I want a refund: hello, a month ago i used a code for a free month of the game pass and this morning I woke up to a charge from microsoft saying that my gamepass was renewed. I didnt want it renewed i just wanted...
  6. Grand theft Auto v Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft Auto v Refund: Any Rock star or Microsoft Members please get ahold of me I would like a refund on Grand Theft Auto V because I've gotta board of it and I'm switching over to ps4 so I would like a refund please...
  7. Jackbox Party Pack purchase auto-refunded after install - lost the Games With Gold deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jackbox Party Pack purchase auto-refunded after install - lost the Games With Gold deal: I bought the Jackbox Party Pack on 1/13, while it was under the Games With Gold promo price of $16.74. The game downloaded and installed fine, and I got an e-mail receipt for the purchase. Today I...
  8. Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold: Hello! 23 January 2018 from my account automatically debited the amount of RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Please cancel my subscription and refund my money 599 RUR to my...
  9. Refund for membership auto renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for membership auto renew: I forgot to cancel auto renewal for my Xbox live gold membership, and I was recently charged, although I don't use my Xbox anymore, and I would like a refund 6c43c4cb-2c85-46ce-9bb0-f3228302958c
  10. Xbox auto renewal refund / Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto renewal refund / Terrible customer service: I have played Xbox in the past (maybe a year and half ago) but recently switch over to PC. I got a complaint from my dad this morning for a Xbox live renewal 12 month membership so we called...