How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem?

Discus and support How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ileftmylaptopcharger [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ileftmylaptopcharger, Oct 31, 2019.

1. How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem?

/u/ileftmylaptopcharger, Oct 31, 2019
  2. TwistedSin666 Win User

Falsely reported

I can tell you right now that's a bunch of **** they don't review every report with how many come in every day I can tell you right now they would rather just ban people and get it over with then read through every report and I can't send in a case report
    it won't let me
  3. SergiCP Win User

Minecraft / Aspectos desaparecidos[Missing aspects]

I suggest you try this https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
    How do I report my problem? I only see pre-asked questions or a link to report a bug, which I understand is not to help with my problem and they won't answer me
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Falsely reported

I can tell you right now that's a bunch of **** they don't review every report with how many come in every day I can tell you right now they would rather just ban people and get it over with then read through every report and I can't send in a case
    report it won't let me
    You are entitled to your opinion yet I can assure you that XBLPET investigates every report (careful here is the important part) before a suspension is issued.

As indicated file for a case review if eligible.
  5. Bestlano Win User

windows 10 streaming problem

Hi Zeus, This issue has been reported before but with no further update. I can report this to the developers once again, but we will need more information to request further investigation. What would help is if you can report this issue by using the "Report
    a problem" in the beta version. Include info on how your recording, the steps your taking in the report so the developers can try to mimic your experience. Let me know if you were able to report it so I can search for your report and link it to the reports
    we send to the developers.

You can DL the beta version of the app located here:
    www.microsoft.com/.../9NBLGGH1J27H

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  6. Bestlano Win User

Can't talk or hear anyone on Xbox App Party Chat

Hi All, I have called out this issue in our daily reports to the developers. If you can reproduce this issue please help us out and use the "Report a problem" in the beta app. The additional data will be reported to the developers for investigation. Let
    me know if you submitted a report and I will highlight it to the developers.

Thanks,

Best
Thema:

How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem?

1. How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem? - Similar Threads - report problem won't

2. What Category is GamePass in from the Report a Problem app?

in XboX Insiders
    What Category is GamePass in from the Report a Problem app?: I ran into a problem with GamePass and the new Store but can’t find GamePass in any of the categories from the report a problem app. If it’s not in there I’ll just select Store since I’m not...
  3. Twitch Crashing Xbox One X and No Report Problem Button??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch Crashing Xbox One X and No Report Problem Button??: SO after Mixer closing and switching back to Twitch I realized the app now cause my console to run extremely slow and laggy to the point of it hard crashing and shutting off. Sometimes I can get...
  4. Can't locate the Report problem prompt anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Can't locate the Report problem prompt anymore: After joining xbox insiders programme i had the option to report problems by holding the controller guide button,but recently after getting the message to download the xbox insider hub beta app,...
  5. report problems. error code 0xc0e800e3

in XboX Insiders
    report problems. error code 0xc0e800e3: is anyone else having a prob reporting i have not done so in a while and just got this error. when trying to report from the console. submitted by /u/usguyver [link] [comments]
  6. Can't report a problem through insider hub (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't report a problem through insider hub (alpha skip ahead): i'm trying te submit a problem through the xbox insider hub but everytime i try to submit the problem i get a error message saying this Try again to send it There's a problem with the screenshot...
  7. ‘Report a problem’ missing from menu when XBOX button held down on controller

in XboX Insiders
    ‘Report a problem’ missing from menu when XBOX button held down on controller: I am running the latest Alpha Skip Ahead build but I’ve just noticed the ‘Report a problem’ option is missing when I press and hold the X button on the controller. Any ideas how to get that back?...
  8. Report a problem tool may not be submitting reports properly for me currently.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem tool may not be submitting reports properly for me currently.: I'd experienced an issue with the Guide not opening properly with my input. After writing out a report. I opted to submit the report. For some reason. The `Xbox Insider Hub` brought me right back...
  9. Report a Problem is gone Alpha skip ahead rs_xbox_release_2008.200730-0000

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem is gone Alpha skip ahead rs_xbox_release_2008.200730-0000: [IMG] submitted by /u/nimBuS65 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox won't connect to wifi; reports a hardware problem when testing the network connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to wifi; reports a hardware problem when testing the network connection: The title covers the issue pretty well. I've been using a wired network but it would be nice to have wifi yah'know. ce4a6870-cf8e-4f1d-ad8a-8a13d6a25cf9