How can I request a digital game refund Xbox??

Discus and support How can I request a digital game refund Xbox?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought call of duty cold War by accident and I would like to request a refund and get my money back can any one point me in the right direction??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilyJ_462, Jun 9, 2021.

1. EmilyJ_462
    EmilyJ_462 Guest

I bought call of duty cold War by accident and I would like to request a refund and get my money back can any one point me in the right direction??

:)

EmilyJ_462, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Nixelplex Win User

I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game

3. NaZoooom Win User

payed for microsoft store xbox game pass

4. Emeriel96 Win User

Refund

I requested a refund for a game that was accidentally bought by someone else in my family but my refund request was denied. Please help i need my money back.
    Hello vLxgginGames,

I would recommend that you contact Xbox support directly and explain your problem which can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If the purchase was a digital game, here is a link to "How to make an Xbox digital product refund request":

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...scriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

Hope that helps!
  5. PlushRelic Win User

6. annix Win User

Rocket league refund

There is more info on how to request digital refunds here, though I believe some in game currencies are exempted from this.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
Thema:

1. How can I request a digital game refund Xbox?? - Similar Threads - request digital game

2. Major Suggestion request. Licensing for digitally owned games.

in XboX Insiders
    Major Suggestion request. Licensing for digitally owned games.: I would like to request the Licensing for digitally owned games be changed. Allow me to explain. So if you own a digital game on console, You have to be online to verify the ownership as the...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 keeps requesting game disk to be inserted, but I have digital ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 keeps requesting game disk to be inserted, but I have digital ownership.: I bought Flight Simulator 2020 at the end of April and although it took 6 days to download, I did install the digital ownership once it finally completed. However, almost 100% of the time it tells...
  4. Requested a refund on two games purchased digitally, but only one processed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a refund on two games purchased digitally, but only one processed!: I requested a refund for two titles that I purchased together at the same time. They both have the same issue with my XSX (ubisoft). Both were immediately accepted, but now I see only one of them...
  5. Request to Relist some Xbox 360 Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Relist some Xbox 360 Digital Games: Hi I want to complete my xbox 360 digital library, but some games are delisted from xbox store 007: Quantum of Solace Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Blur Driver San Francisco El Shaddai:...
  6. Requesting a new digital code for a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Requesting a new digital code for a gift card: My friend from Canada had sent me a code for a $15 Xbox gift card, but when I tried to claim it, it said I had to change regions in order to do so. I went through the site to troubleshoot this,...
  7. I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition: I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt realise how indepth it is and that it was so...
  8. Request a refund for a digital purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a refund for a digital purchase: I took the game Remember me ) ....It did not appear on my device) 01/10/19 12:51 am Now I want to return my money 339422b8-0805-4743-b848-12638c91469d
  9. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.: As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I...
  10. Request new digital code for an xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request new digital code for an xbox gift card: I mis scratched my gift card and I wanted a new digital code, but could not find the appropriate link. Anyone knows how to do it? 58033cc4-5745-4e62-8fb6-f1c1ecdb39eb