How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?

Discus and support How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to find the right setting to change to make it where I can see the prices of the backwards compatible games (Xbox and Xbox 360) on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by huntingtiger1004, Feb 20, 2020.

1. How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?

I've been trying to find the right setting to change to make it where I can see the prices of the backwards compatible games (Xbox and Xbox 360) on the Microsoft store, but I haven't been having much luck. Can someone point me in the right direction?

:)

huntingtiger1004, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?

This xbox 360 games are still in the 360 Marketplace, this is separate from the current store for Microsoft xbox one games. that is why the price is not showing. Eventually as they phase out the 360 they will have to merge the stores. But at this point
    everyone still has to go to the 360 store to see the prices.
  3. Zdubleu Win User

When on the store page, the button that says see price will take you to a second window that shows the price of the game. If you are still having issues you can always just buy it on the Microsoft store web page and it can be downloaded on your Xbox from
    there. Hopefully this helps you.
  4. huntingtiger1004 Win User

Okay, I suppose I should've clarified. Is there anyway to get it to show without clicking the "see price" button, so that I can just see the prices of games as I browse?
  5. CamicaziBoss Win User

Xbox gold

Is it a backwards compatibility title?

When I download backwards compatible 360 games from Games with Gold, I have to hit "see price," select a billing option, and then "purchase" the game. The price is listed as free, though, and I don't get billed.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Rocksmith 2014 Xbox 360 for xbox one

Thema:

1. How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - prices backwards compatible

2. How soon will it likely be before modern warfare gets a dsicounted price again on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How soon will it likely be before modern warfare gets a dsicounted price again on the xbox...: I've been playing Warzone and have been really enjoying it. Therefore I want to purchase the actual game, but don't want to pay the £60 price tag. I know over a week ago it was discounted to £35...
  3. Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price: Because of the Covid-19 schools have been suspended. And we have to stay home because of that too. We wanted to ask if there will be any Xbox Live Yearly Subscription discounts or any subscription...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price: Under the membership category of the store menu it shows the xbox game pass ultimate as $1.00 (see included picture) but when I go to buy it it shows it as regular price is there any way I can fix...
  6. Xbox Price Comparison Website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Price Comparison Website: I've found an interesting website called [mod removed]. Anyone knows it? It is a worldwide price check/comparison website for Xbox games and DLCs. Also comparisons for Xbox Game Pass and Gold...
  7. Microsoft store prices

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store prices: Do you check prices for your products against what others are charging? You have Fallout 76 Standard Edition for $39.99 when Walmart and several other sites have it for $18.00 or less....
  8. Red dead backwards comp. Sales price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead backwards comp. Sales price: How come while the sale the game purchasing is unavailable n just get available after the sale done , this is not respecting the customers, this might be called fraud , hope some one tell me the...
  9. Backwards Compatibility Prices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Prices: So I know I'm going to probably get a lot of flack from this from a lot of people were just going to basically complain that I need to keep my mouth shut but I'm just wondering..... Why in the...
  10. Trying to buy backward compatible X360 for XB1 but prices in $ (live in UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to buy backward compatible X360 for XB1 but prices in $ (live in UK): My console is set to UK in settings, I live in the UK but when I try and buy the backwards compatible 360 games they are an in US $. My credit card and paypal have been set up and I'm going in...