How can I send a message

Discus and support How can I send a message in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; its noy leting me send messenges on the xbox app de964463-a49b-49f5-a706-195c68f745b9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NenaLinda1, Apr 5, 2019.

1. NenaLinda1
    NenaLinda1 Guest

How can I send a message

its noy leting me send messenges on the xbox app

:)

NenaLinda1, Apr 5, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

How can I send a message

Sometimes I get this and all I have to do is sign out and back in again to get it working.
  3. grfootball80 Win User

How can I send a message

If you are referring to the phone app, check for updates. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall the app.

If you are referring to the xbox itself, try to power cycle.

Hope this helps!
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

How can I send a message

Hi Nena,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Sorry to hear about the trouble sending messages through the Xbox App. What kind of error do you get when trying to send a message? Have you been able to send messages before? Have you tried sending messages through our
    website or the Xbox? Also, have you checked out the article "Why can't I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?"

Hope to hear back soon.
  5. Geth Win User

How can I send a message

Is it saying anything about privacy settings?
  6. a27cd1 Win User

How can I send a message

I had trouble with the app for a while too, at the time there were two xbox apps (im not sure if there still is) but I ended up installing the other one and everything started working for me then.
Thema:

How can I send a message

1. How can I send a message - Similar Threads - send message

2. Can't send messages on the windows 10 xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages on the windows 10 xbox app: Hello, since I have created my account I am unable to respond on messages I recive in the xbox app. I have confirmed my cellphone number, and updated my security info. I am still not able to send...
  3. Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox: It wont let me send messages 03552c7a-e188-44db-b378-59c6a6614a19
  4. Cant send messages from tablet

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant send messages from tablet: I just created a microsoft account on my android tablet even though I am anti microsoft so I could talk to a friend who sadly owns an xboxone. However, I just tried to message him and it says I...
  5. I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word: I was playing Apex Legends and the guy I was team up with was using his mic to punish every move I was making; he was obviously better at this game than me and he was getting very frustrated that...
  6. Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged: Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says, "Try again-We had trouble getting your...
  7. Berichten wel ontvangen niet verzenden [Do not send Messages received]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Berichten wel ontvangen niet verzenden [Do not send Messages received]: Hey hey, Weet iemand hoe ik dat kan oplossen dat ik ook berichten terug kan schrijven. ik kan wel spraak berichten sturen maar niet typen. ik hoop dat iemand mij kan helpen. mijn moeder heeft...
  8. No puedo enviar mensajes de xbox [Translate] I can't send Xbox messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo enviar mensajes de xbox [Translate] I can't send Xbox messages: Hola , mi problema es que no puedo enviar mensajes directos a mis amigos pero ya realize lo que la pagina de xbox me pide y aun asi no puedo enviar mensajes. Espero me puedan ayudar, gracias....
  9. Unable to send or receive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send or receive messages: Hello, I cannot send messages on Xbox Live on console, Windows 10, or the Android app. This has been happening for about a month. I returned to Xbox Live after not using my account for over a...
  10. NO PUEDO MANDAR MENSAJES DE TEXTO [Translation-I CAN'T SEND TEXT MESSAGES]

in XBoX Accessibility
    NO PUEDO MANDAR MENSAJES DE TEXTO [Translation-I CAN'T SEND TEXT MESSAGES]: llevo mas de 1 mes sin poder mandar mensajes para mis amigos en xbox me aparece un error diciendo que los mensajes están des-habilitados para esta cuenta. que me recomiendan? [Translation-I have...