How can I send a message

Discus and support How can I send a message in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; its noy leting me send messenges on the xbox app de964463-a49b-49f5-a706-195c68f745b9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NenaLinda1, Apr 5, 2019.

1. NenaLinda1
    NenaLinda1 Guest

How can I send a message

its noy leting me send messenges on the xbox app

:)

NenaLinda1, Apr 5, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

How can I send a message

Hey there ladies and gents.

We suggest if it hasn't already been done to
    Start
    a New Thread
    so we can better assist with any and all issues or inquiries with the latest information available since policies, promotions and troubleshooting steps
    tend to change! We will be locking this thread in order to minimize the spam and necro posts.
  3. LordCthuhlu117 Win User

How can I send a message

You may have to reinstall the app, also try signing in and out of your account after you reinstall it.
  4. isDeVianT Win User

How can I send a message

You can do it on Xbox.com, from the console and from the app. Try in all.
  5. unicornslove123 Win User

How can I send a message

I did, do you know how to fix it?
  6. Sir Chompy Face Win User

How can I send a message

Try signing in and out and closing and re open the app also check if your app is up to date :)
Thema:

How can I send a message

1. How can I send a message - Similar Threads - send message

2. Why can't i send messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't i send messages?: I went through some stuff with someone and i said something to them that made them block my account. I made another account because we are cool now. I tried to message them but it won't let me. It...
  3. "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?: I have never seen this before tonight -- but in between direct messages from one specific person I keep getting "sorry we can't show this message type" instead of where there is normally replies...
  4. Xbox app stops sending message notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stops sending message notifications: So for a while now the Xbox app will turn the notifications off on its own and will stop sending them. At fist i thought this was just something to do with my phone but i've recently got a new...
  5. I can't send messages on Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't send messages on Xbox: I can't seem to send messages to my friends on Xbox. I've tried signing out and in of my account but nothing seems to be working. I'm on the mobile Xbox. f4ca0cbd-5586-45be-8f6b-5fa592b4b98a
  6. Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages to friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages to friends.: I am having trouble sending messages through the Xbox app on my computer. Every time I try to send a message, it tells me to try again later. I also can not load any messages from previous...
  7. I can't send messages

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't send messages: I tried to talk to my friends with the xbox live app and on laptop but it wouldn't work. I tried disconnecting and connecting again but didn't work. I don't have a phone number on my Iphone so I...
  8. Can't send messages through the xbox website.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages through the xbox website.: I've tried the number tech- and it did not work. b8d5515f-8834-4b48-a1ec-6d6c962a9429
  9. New Xbox acct wont send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox acct wont send messages?: Everytime I make a new xbox acct,it will not let me send messages for some reason.All of my privacy settings for messaging is set to ecerybody. The only thing I have blocked on my whole acct ismy...
  10. Can't Send Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Send Messages: Hi, so I'm currently having trouble sending out messages. I have no issue receiving messages from other players, but i get an error code when I try to send a message out....