How Can I solve this problem .

Discus and support How Can I solve this problem . in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I want to use my phone number to purchase the store show me this message We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TP2020, Dec 2, 2019.

1. TP2020
    TP2020 Guest

When I want to use my phone number to purchase the store show me this message

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

What is this I think this problem microsoft need to fix it .If any microsoft or xbox team member see this message just fix it please .

:)

TP2020, Dec 2, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

This problem do you have in another type of acquisition, such as the console, or MIcrosoft page?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Best option would be to log into your
    Microsoft Account page,
    and check under Payments & Billing > Payment Options and review that everything is in order for the listing there. You can then check the specifics and update if necessary, and if there is an issue, it should provide some more details
    on that page what the problem with the payment option might be.
  4. TP2020 Win User

When I want to use my phone number to purchase the store show me this message

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

What is this I think this problem microsoft need to fix it .If any microsoft or xbox team member see this message just fix it please .
    Thank you ! all of you your answers !

I talked with the support . And the problem is my service provider maybe it has got a limit to purchase sorry for my english I am Hungarian .
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Hi TP2020,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. From what I can find, this is possible due to a corrupted user profile. We recommend that you contact Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support to get this resolved, we don't have access to your account info. You
    will find the contact number based on your location
    listed in here

You could also reach out to
    Xbox Support
    by following the steps below:

• Step 1: Billing & Accounts
    • Step 2: See other options
    • Step 3: Payment & Billing
    • Step 4: Show Contact Options > Chat with Xbox Support

I hope this helps.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Have you asked your financial institution or bank if they are blocking the charges?
Thema:

1. How Can I solve this problem . - Similar Threads - solve problem

2. solução de um problema[Translation-solving a problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    solução de um problema[Translation-solving a problem]: Bom dia! Estou tentando entrar no meu xbox one e esta aparecendo a mensagem ( a pagina não pode ser carregada. Tente mais tarde) com o código 0x80131500. Alguém pode me ajudar?...
  3. Can someone leave it in the comments how to solve the problem please?-;

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone leave it in the comments how to solve the problem please?-;: Hello, I need some help because I downloaded the minecraft beta on the xbox hub, but now I want to use the normal minecraft without being the beta version. So how do I download the normal version...
  4. Solved the Bricked Xbox problem E206

in XboX Insiders
    Solved the Bricked Xbox problem E206: So at the end of March my Xbox X crashed during a update. I thought it was the hard drive so I ordered a identical one and property partitioned and formatted and then installed it. I have tried...
  5. There is no problem it was solved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no problem it was solved: my Problem was solved thank you!!! efbe0b86-759c-4999-9b96-473a951b295a
  6. Problem solved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem solved: My xbox one x has recently gained a guest account I cannot sign out and when I try to add a guest it says it cant what should I do!? 34ee7d7d-1c1e-4b4e-93cf-e00ed89218b9
  7. I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...: I replace the old usb cable with the new usb cable that I have not use. It did not permanently stop the xbox one controller from spamming the left stick, right stick, and other buttons. But it...
  8. 如何解决这个问题 我FORZA 不能连接网络了 [Edit - Translation] - How to solve this problem I cannot connect...

in XBoX on Mobile
    如何解决这个问题 我FORZA 不能连接网络了 [Edit - Translation] - How to solve this problem I cannot connect...: [img] 如何解决这个问题 我FORZA 不能连接网络了 [Edit - Translation] - How to solve this problem I cannot connect to the Internet c6f85c76-28bd-4435-8ecd-b3ec6a08b0bd
  9. Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?: Headset audio stopped working - the console (xbox one s) didn't register that a headset was attached. It was a faulty controller, so we exchanged it and now have a new one. When the headset is...
  10. 윈도우10 마크 로그인 안되는 문제 해결좀 해주세요 [Mod translation-Please solve the problem that Windows 10 can...

in XBoX on Windows
    윈도우10 마크 로그인 안되는 문제 해결좀 해주세요 [Mod translation-Please solve the problem that Windows 10 can...: 윈도우 마크 구입은 17년경에 했었는데 다시 하 하니까 xbox로그인 자체가 안됩니다 나이 설 도 다 되어있는데 그냥 로그인 실패 했다 에러코드도 안나오는데 xbox에 문의 수도 없 이거 어떻게 해결 해야되나요? 답답합니다. [Mod translation-I bought the Windows Mark around 17 years ago and...