How Can I solve this problem .

Discus and support How Can I solve this problem . in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I want to use my phone number to purchase the store show me this message We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TP2020, Dec 2, 2019.

1. TP2020
    TP2020 Guest

When I want to use my phone number to purchase the store show me this message

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

What is this I think this problem microsoft need to fix it .If any microsoft or xbox team member see this message just fix it please .

:)

TP2020, Dec 2, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

This problem do you have in another type of acquisition, such as the console, or MIcrosoft page?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Best option would be to log into your
    Microsoft Account page,
    and check under Payments & Billing > Payment Options and review that everything is in order for the listing there. You can then check the specifics and update if necessary, and if there is an issue, it should provide some more details
    on that page what the problem with the payment option might be.
  4. TP2020 Win User

When I want to use my phone number to purchase the store show me this message

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

What is this I think this problem microsoft need to fix it .If any microsoft or xbox team member see this message just fix it please .
    Thank you ! all of you your answers !

I talked with the support . And the problem is my service provider maybe it has got a limit to purchase sorry for my english I am Hungarian .
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Hi TP2020,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. From what I can find, this is possible due to a corrupted user profile. We recommend that you contact Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support to get this resolved, we don't have access to your account info. You
    will find the contact number based on your location
    listed in here

You could also reach out to
    Xbox Support
    by following the steps below:

• Step 1: Billing & Accounts
    • Step 2: See other options
    • Step 3: Payment & Billing
    • Step 4: Show Contact Options > Chat with Xbox Support

I hope this helps.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Have you asked your financial institution or bank if they are blocking the charges?
Thema:

1. How Can I solve this problem . - Similar Threads - solve problem

2. Помогите решить проблему [Translation - Help solve the problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Помогите решить проблему [Translation - Help solve the problem]: Я не знаю куда моя карта привязана к какому именно аккаунту Translation: I don’t know where my card is tied to which account 4609682b-766b-442c-a30e-03c71771e01b
  3. Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Elite 2 controller solved the problem of rubber hand grips peeling off?: I have lost count of the number of times I have replaced my Elite 1 via Best Buy warranty for this problem. Pretty sad for a controller that costs almost $200. ae035936-411e-4428-85dd-58ba4371e984
  4. 0x97e107df what means that? please solve this problem fast! Thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x97e107df what means that? please solve this problem fast! Thanks: If anyone has the same problem write in the answers 40d9c961-e9fe-4fda-814a-ac6401223d13
  5. Can gaming solve a real life problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can gaming solve a real life problem?: Sometimes i just need to decompress from a bad day, gaming helps out. I was diagnosed with severe PTSD & depression among other things while in the Army. So yea gaming can help out, but like...
  6. A patent for solving one of the controllers problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    A patent for solving one of the controllers problem: my name is saman veismoradi and I'm an electrical engineering student at the university of siena Italy, MSc of telecommunication engineering. I am a gamer for 20 years now and I traveled through...
  7. Como soluciono el problema 0x803f800e? [Translation - How do I solve the problem 0x803f800e?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como soluciono el problema 0x803f800e? [Translation - How do I solve the problem 0x803f800e?]: Como soluciono el problema? [Translation - How do I solve the problem?] 96148d3a-ebf3-465e-a94f-94d0cf74ff97
  8. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  9. We had this error code and solved the problem (0x800704cf)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We had this error code and solved the problem (0x800704cf): We had this error code and the message said we needed to be connected to internet. However, when we checked our connection everything seemed fine. My youngest son walked in, said "I know how to...
  10. how can i contact microsoft to solve a problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i contact microsoft to solve a problem?: i already wrote the question in the title.... e0f8b60e-c8cc-4c2f-94d0-b1a38cf2ae8c