How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft?

Discus and support How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended unfairly and would like to dispute it by having the enforcement reviewed. However i was unable to get navigate the enforcement webpage... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by savoyburnett, Feb 2, 2020.

1. savoyburnett
    savoyburnett Guest

I was suspended unfairly and would like to dispute it by having the enforcement reviewed. However i was unable to get navigate the enforcement webpage and have been locked out. I called Microsoft customer support and it wasn't much help as they said the
    only way to talk to someone in enforcement is through the website. The one in which i am locked out of. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

savoyburnett, Feb 2, 2020
  2. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

If your punishment is only for two days, it will not leave you because it will end before they answer you but if it is longer than a week it should leave you without problems.
  3. bowski477 Win User

The enforcement team does not use these forums. The only way to contact them is via the case review process on the site given to you above. If you are unable to access that site I would advise clearing your cache and/or trying a few different browsers.
  4. NoahS11 Win User

5. Qurgo Win User

Can you be more specific on what it says when you try to get back in the account?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Requesting to speak with someone in enforcement

Just to be clear,you need to file for a case review if eligible on the enforcement site
    here

Filing for a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft? - Similar Threads - speak someone enforcement

2. Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???: Microsoft balance is £10 but cant seem to pay for xbox live with it 48f84f57-58a4-4990-a415-c283413a3502
  3. hi guys someone know how i can speak in the vocal chat with the ps4 players?

in XBoX on Windows
    hi guys someone know how i can speak in the vocal chat with the ps4 players?: hi guys someone know how i can speak in the vocal chat with the ps4 players? f48939ee-5073-4222-8587-14719ed66f0d
  4. I was banned and would like to speak to someone from enforcement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned and would like to speak to someone from enforcement.: I was banned and am unable to place it for review I would like to contact someone about this as soon as possible. The Email I need f03f5016-9459-4094-ae13-78ee630ebf64
  5. Requesting to speak with someone in enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting to speak with someone in enforcement: I need to speak with someone in enforcement and I'm not sure how to get ahold of them. 1c612f98-3c56-43fa-af7a-e56724f5d94b
  6. Wondering if I could speak with someone with Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wondering if I could speak with someone with Enforcement: I was wondering if there is a way I could speak with someone with Enforcement. I had a two week ban on my account that was done as of July 27 2017 at 00:17. The ban went away from my account and...
  7. Requesting to speak to someone from the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting to speak to someone from the enforcement team: I would like to discuss my enforcement action 29109913-d8af-4040-aa5c-3970e2b0642d
  8. Trying to speak to someone from enforcement actions unfair communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to speak to someone from enforcement actions unfair communication suspension: These kids started harassing me on a a game and i sat there and put up with it and they kept following me and saying stuff and sabotaging my missions so i said something back finally and quit the...
  9. Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team: Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team about an account ban. c7aaa28a-4f3a-4257-85d5-fbac3d066984
  10. Xbox Enforcers changed my gamertag? I'd like to speak to someone, please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcers changed my gamertag? I'd like to speak to someone, please: My gamertag is [Mod removed], which I've had for serveral online games. It means the art of defeating an opponent. [Mod removed] = Beating/Winning and "[Mod removed]" means study of. I don't see...