How can I speak with anyone that can help me?

Discus and support How can I speak with anyone that can help me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried filling out the online process for sending in my Xbox for repair, upwards of ten times, and every time, it sends me back to the beginning to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UU staticUU, Nov 22, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. UU staticUU
    UU staticUU Guest

I've tried filling out the online process for sending in my Xbox for repair, upwards of ten times, and every time, it sends me back to the beginning to "sign in" and doesn't complete the process. By some miracle, I finally got someone from Xbox to call
    me, only to inform me that they were from "billing" and they would transfer me to someone that could help with my technical issues. I was then hung up on. I'm truly at a loss. This intentional runaround to avoid any and all accountability is truly disgraceful.
    I honestly don't want to send it in for repairs. I just bought it, 5-6 months ago, and it's already shot like every other Xbox that I have (stupidly) purchased. At this point, I would like a refund on anything that it is possible for me to get a refund on;
    preferably the console itself, but I have also purchased Gold and several digital games. I just want some of my money back. I understand if you cant do anything about the games, but surely something can be done if you care about your customers whatsoever.

:)

2. MonsterTecM50 Win User

how can i get to speak to a human

Hello, it is a pleasure to help you.
    You can contact support at this link: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Just click "Contact Us" and follow the procedures.
    Microsoft currently has a lot of queries due to covid-19, so there are very long wait times. Please be patient.
    [​IMG]

If I was helpful, please click "Mark as answer"

Have an nice day!
  3. AridLizard Win User

how can i get to speak to a human

not all the categories give you the option to request a call or chat online.

if you want either of those options select Family and Online Safety as the category

select I Want to Protect My Account as the topic

skip the notification

scroll to the bottom of the options and select either Request a Call (not always available due to current high demand or time of day) or Chat Online.

you need to sign in for this.

if your problem involves not being able to sign in to your account you can create a new account just to contact Support then explain the issue when you get through.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can i speak to you

If you're needing assistance with the Xbox Rewards program, you would need to post in the support section of this forum. That forum and Twitter are the only places to receive support for the program.

If you're needing assistance with another part of Xbox, you'll want to go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    to set up a chat or call.
  5. niwshki Win User

Can i speak to you

From https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/f7ec754b-f7dd-4643-94c8-cce6a0ad0dab

If you're looking to get some assistance on an Xbox Live Rewards program issue, post your inquiry at the Xbox
    Live Rewards Questions Support Forum
    . When you make a post, change the "Type" to "Support" and we'll help you there.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET HELP
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I want to know how I can speak to xbox.

Have you tried following this support article?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution
Thema:

1. How can I speak with anyone that can help me? - Similar Threads - speak anyone help

2. Speaking with an actual person.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Speaking with an actual person.: Hello. I am very very angry so will keep this short. I need to speak to an actual human agent. I call customer service but they only tell me to go to the website! I cannot use the website. I...
  3. Speaking with other players in Fortnite and Audio settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speaking with other players in Fortnite and Audio settings: Hi I cannot speak to anyone through my headset. Sometimes I can hear poeople talking to me or the party im in while playing Fornite. I can here another person speak to me in my headset but not...
  4. speaking to a human

in XBoX on Consoles
    speaking to a human: I need to speak to someone about an xbox investigation case but this appears to be impossible, any ideas? I have tried the numbers that pop up, I am unable to request a call as apparently that...
  5. Infuriating Inability To Speak To A Person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Infuriating Inability To Speak To A Person: My Xbox One X stopped working about 3 weeks ago. It was still under warranty so I arranged for it to go back and be repaired. All good so far. Notifying MS and getting the appropriate postage...
  6. Mic showing this icon in top left when I speak - anyone know how to disable?

in XboX Insiders
    Mic showing this icon in top left when I speak - anyone know how to disable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/LoCelsoMaestro [link] [comments]
  7. Someone dolr my xbox one and i cant speak to anyone about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone dolr my xbox one and i cant speak to anyone about it: how can I speak to anyone from Xbox Live about my stolen console 8c328a6a-75b5-477a-a56d-51325a01fb89
  8. Accidentally purchased game and can't speak to anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally purchased game and can't speak to anyone: Hi, I just purchased an XB1X 2 days ago and activated one year of XBL at that time. I thought that I also had something called Game Pass, but I have since realized that I never activated. I have...
  9. My communications suspension is over but I'm still unable to speak to anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communications suspension is over but I'm still unable to speak to anyone: Hi all who read this, My communications suspension is over but I can't be heard in party chat or game chat I am able to hear everyone talking and I'm also able to send messages the only issue is...
  10. XBox One - Speak through mic, hear through TV ...can anyone help?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One - Speak through mic, hear through TV ...can anyone help?!: Hi All; We just got our Xbox one at the weekend, and bought a Stealth SX-02 headset today so we can chat online. Our cousin got the official Xbox headset with his console, but we didn't. As...