How can I talk to someone from Microsoft customer service?

Discus and support How can I talk to someone from Microsoft customer service? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I called a phone number I found on Google and they said customer service has moved online so I asked for a call back but it has been saying "Something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AidanRatnage, Sep 18, 2022.

1. AidanRatnage
    AidanRatnage Guest

I called a phone number I found on Google and they said customer service has moved online so I asked for a call back but it has been saying "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it." for a week now. How do I actually contact them?

:)

AidanRatnage, Sep 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Aidan

Usually the way to talk with Microsoft is requesting a call from the support website. The phone numbers, most of them doesn't work.

If you want, please tell me what's going on. I can try to guide you on this one
    Greetings
  3. Callmesense1 Win User

Repair service

No answers on twitter. How can i contact someone from xbox or microsoft ? Its so hard to find someone to talk ...
  4. MervinHnatiuk Win User

How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????

I couldn't find the part where it asks to call me
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

After you choose a category (billing is typically the best option) and it says to Ask a question, click "See other options". Choose another topic and under Step 3 you should see "Show contact options". You'll look for Request a call from support. If you
    don't see the option, change your topic/category.
Thema:

1. How can I talk to someone from Microsoft customer service? - Similar Threads - talk someone Microsoft

2. I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE LIVE: i would like to talk to someone live and not jump through hoops all this [mod removed] is giving me a migraine 3cf6bf58-7f86-423c-87a1-1929571f6899
  3. IS THERE ANY WAY TO TALK TO SOMEONE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IS THERE ANY WAY TO TALK TO SOMEONE?: I need to set up XBOX live now can i talk to someone? 23b8b46b-4547-48a1-8777-e75dc0e62689
  4. I NEED SOMEONE TO CALL MY PHONE TO TALK ABOUT BILLING [mod removed]. THANK YOU.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I NEED SOMEONE TO CALL MY PHONE TO TALK ABOUT BILLING [mod removed]. THANK YOU.: BILLING. PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME AT [mod removed] 3b1bea80-008d-4ab3-bf82-d41461ef23d6
  5. I need to talk to someone from Microsoft with an understanding on reasons that someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to someone from Microsoft with an understanding on reasons that someone...: The question speaks for itself. I’m assuming anyone who works for microsoft can see my email so if it must go to email then I will request it is moved there. ~ Bradyn....
  6. I can only talk in game chat when i join someone else's game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can only talk in game chat when i join someone else's game: I've had this issue for months now, I never did before. If I play by myself i cannot talk in game chat but I can still hear my teammates. When i join someone else's game I can both talk and hear...
  7. would like to talk to someone what a good number to call

in XBoX on Consoles
    would like to talk to someone what a good number to call: need phone number to talk bout my account d97b3618-cd01-49b0-ae92-95690def4400
  8. i want to talk to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to talk to someone: i want to talk to a person c3ba6c24-73fc-4daf-a80a-b9c85ad2862d
  9. Is there someone I can talk to about my ban? Or get a second appeal please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there someone I can talk to about my ban? Or get a second appeal please?: So recently I was permanently banned on cbox and I would like to explain a couple of things about it. So first Im 15 so i havent read the tos for some reason but i really should have. Second I...
  10. How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????: Im having problems with my account status and just to to real person and not emailing . 8287e2da-43fc-42e2-a4da-b6692fecae74