how can i talk to someone regarding xbox live

Discus and support how can i talk to someone regarding xbox live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I need to talk to some one regarding xbox live membership that i keep getting billed for. e50d956c-2c3e-4042-8279-074fde416128 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SarahDaniel1970, Nov 14, 2019.

1. how can i talk to someone regarding xbox live

I need to talk to some one regarding xbox live membership that i keep getting billed for.

:)

SarahDaniel1970, Nov 14, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

To cancel and stop renewal charges for any Xbox subscription, such as Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Xbox Game Pass, or EA Access, you need to do so online.

Important You can’t cancel an Xbox subscription if it’s past due or suspended. You must pay the past-due balance first. For more info, see

Update payment info to continue your Xbox subscription
    or
    How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription

How to cancel your Xbox subscription online

1. Sign in to the Services & subscriptions page of your Microsoft account using the button above.
    2. Select Payment & billing under the subscription you’d like to manage, and then select
      Cancel. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions:
      1. If recurring billing is on, an option to end your subscription on its expiration date will be displayed, which will turn off recurring billing. An option to end your subscription immediately may also be available, depending on your subscription’s status.
      2. If recurring billing is off, a message will confirm that your subscription is already paid up through its expiration date.
      3. If your subscription is past due or suspended, you must pay the past-due balance before canceling. See the
        Important note above.

Need additional help canceling your Xbox subscription?

If you're having problems canceling your Xbox subscription, review the following info before contacting support.

I already canceled my Xbox subscription, but I was still charged for it.

If you were charged after you canceled your Xbox subscription, this likely indicates you had a pending balance for the current subscription time when you turned off recurring billing. If you canceled the subscription, you won't be charged again.

I don't see any Xbox subscriptions when I sign in, but I still have a charge for one.

If you don't see any subscriptions listed when you sign in to your account, make sure that you're signed in to the correct Microsoft account. If you're not sure which Microsoft account you're using for your Xbox subscription, use the

Lost Account Solution
    or the
    Lost Password Solution

I'm paying for another person's subscription.

If you're paying for another person's Xbox subscription, you can't cancel it. The owner of the Microsoft account must follow the steps in the

How to cancel your Xbox subscription online
    section above to cancel their subscription.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

As another user had stated, directly contacting billing support can be done through the support link they provided.

Alternatively, if you logon to the Microsoft website following the link I will provide, you can manage your services and subscriptions tied to your account. You can cancel them and edit how and when you pay the billing. I will provide you another link where
    you can request a refund for your digital subscription if you believe you shouldn't have been charged for it.

Here's the links.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  4. luissolid Win User

Sure you can contact official Xbox Support here (link) for aby situation you have.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing

Regards!
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

If you need to stop being billed for a subscription, visit this page, sign into the Microsoft Account that you wish to manage and you will
    be able to disable auto renewal. If you are querying a refund, feel free to contact Xbox Support as previously advised.

Hope this helps,

L
  6. slackadelic Win User

You will need to contact support https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. how can i talk to someone regarding xbox live - Similar Threads - talk someone regarding

2. How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????: Im having problems with my account status and just to to real person and not emailing . 8287e2da-43fc-42e2-a4da-b6692fecae74
  3. need to contact account support and talk to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to contact account support and talk to someone: HI I need to make some changes on my account within the family tab and just cannot find away to do it. I really need to speak to some who can access my account and see what is happening. I tried...
  4. How to get someone to talk to you?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get someone to talk to you?: I need to talk to someone about resetting my password. I've given up on the robots resetting it. How do I actually get someone to talk to??? Thanks. bdd66f04-c19e-46ca-8e0e-7f176c30852f
  5. Talking to someone about an enforcement issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Talking to someone about an enforcement issue.: Just curious, I've been on Xbox for almost 10 years now. Never once have I received any type of discipline action for Microsoft/XBL. I was apparently reported for harassment but I don't see what...
  6. Can i talk to someone on the phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i talk to someone on the phone?: I'm having technical problems starting a newly purchased Xbox One S and would like to speak to someone who can help me because prior instruction hasn't worked yet....
  7. How to actually talk to someone about getting my broken XBOX One Elite Controller ...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to actually talk to someone about getting my broken XBOX One Elite Controller ...: I have an XBOX One Elite controller. The LB button on it has physically broken. I've owned the controller for less than a year. With some searching, I am directed to here, to register my device...
  8. I have been suspended on xbox for 7 days and I cannot appeal it can i please talk to someone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended on xbox for 7 days and I cannot appeal it can i please talk to someone ...: I was playing a game of destiny and someone started to message me and he filled a complaint on me and I am now being suspended on Xbox for 7 days. Can I please talk to a real person who can...
  9. need to talk to someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to talk to someone: been. on hold for 2 hou rs 488b28a2-d07f-435b-937d-5d93a57e38ec
  10. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME (My xbox won't let me talk in party chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME (My xbox won't let me talk in party chat): I had this problem for a whole month, trying to look up fixes but I couldn't find any. So what happened is that randomly when I was playing with my friends my chat cut out. I don't know why as I...